Page 2 Page 20

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

*Ravz walks in with kala chashma*

*Sid walks in with with gora chashma*

Ravs: gora chashma? where'd you get that from?

Sid: no i wanted to say white but an emotion came up when i typied hit. so i wrote gora we need to be black n white partners yarr

Ravs : oh true!

Sid :seee

Ravs: wait canI wear purple ones instead?

Sid : ya ya y not then i have to find something matching with purple then  pink?

Ravs :Ok sure

Sid : ok then purple and pink ?

Ravs: ok Shocked how about red?cuz the person we're gonna talk about loves red Big smile

Sid : oo ok Big smile we can wear her fav. colour Cool

Ravs : ok Big smile I'll get my red tie so we can start this meeting Cool

Sid : oo ok  let me get my pink tie

Ravs : ok  Sid hurry up and get your tie! We have a presentation to do!

Sid : ok ok hey wait Stern Smile ur tie is in the other way round Shocked 

Ravs: No it's not .... anyway!

Sid : watevaa

Ravs: Bacha log! Sidoo and I are here to make a very important announcement

Sid : yaay so u better kip quiet n listen  coz we r not gonna repeat ourselves

Ravs: Yeah what Sid said So who is this cool person?

Well Sid's gonna describe her Big smile and you're all gonna guess

Sid :yup Big smile the 1st hint is

her birthday is today

Ravs: Nice hint

Sid : thx partner

Ravs : 2nd she can make awesome siggies

Sid : realli awesome

Ravs : but never made me any Big smile

Sid : but she made me loads Big smile

Ravs : well she did but not for my personal use .... gee thanks Sid

Sid : wat kind of compliment r u giving her i will tell her n then she wont make u any in future too

Ravs : I'm hoping she'll make me a siggy if I say that

Anyway Shocked

Sid : ooooo my birthday girl just ignore her line ya dont waste time RV

Ravs : Shut up Sid

Anyway as I was saying before Sidoo interuppted me She's an awesome Viewbie Big smile

Sid : Yup Approve

Ravs: and an awesome Crazy Creative Big smile

Sid : thats coz she is realli realli creative  She is very friendly, cute, caring, talented

Ravs: Yes she is Big smile she can make VMs too Shocked and writes FFs

Sid : ya . its like she c an do everything

Ravs : I know  She even completed 1!

Sid : 1

Ravs: Well that's more then I ever completed

Sid: that coz u r a lazybum

Ravs: Am not Tongue

Sid: i Love her FFs Embarrassed btw hey speaking of ur FF i neva got to read it Shocked

Ravs: I PMed it to you

Sid: oo realli Shocked

Ravs: I dunno Shocked maybe Shocked

Sid: well i neva check my pm that nicely LOL

Ravs:or did I forget? Shocked

Sid: Probably the 2nd one

Ravs: ok Big smile

Sid: hey now lets stop talking nonsense Shocked

Ravs:I'm hungry Shocked

Sid: what ?

Ravs: Ok fine I'll eat when we're done You know what

Sid :what ? Shocked

Ravs: we're misisng AsmaCry

Sid: oo ya Cry

Ravs: our gang isn't complete without herCry

Sid: she didnt even infome me Angry

Ravs: I know!

Sid: i know Cry

Ravs: but it's ok we're here Big smile

Sid: nigs we miss u Cry

Ravs: we're super cool  Stop missing Asma this isn't about her

Sid: u mentioned her

Ravs: it's about the b-day girl

Sid: oo ya  asma suddenly became our birthday girl

Ravs: Ok so..........she's a RoKa fan Big smile

Sid :n a SaJan fan Big smile

Ravs:and made me her RoKa buddy Big smile oh and she's a Mayur fan Big smile and Rati fan Big smileand a fan of everything else Big smile

Sid:n John fan Big smile

Ravs:Yeah Big smile and has I believe 12834570968547723845 husbands Big smile

Sid :but thats coz every guy falls for her cuteness Wink

Ravs : yes and almost every guy on the planet is her hubby, leaving no one for the rest of us Big smile..she's my Cookie Big smile

Sid :ooo too bad for u Tongue

Ravs:our Chappu Bhai Big smile

Sid:n if i say who she is mine then everyone will guess her correctly Big smileso letme not tell it Big smile

Ravs :I think they already did

Sid: oo ok ok i take it back then.

Ravs :and if they didn't, Cookie did  how many people do I go around calling Cookie? Just say it Sid

Sid : ok ok

She isssssssssss Shocked

is.

is.

Ravs:*drumroll*

Sid : hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ravs :aage bol

Sid: *birds singing*Day Dreaming

*bells ringing*Day Dreaming

Ravs: hurry up or else no food for you

Sid: ok ok put ur hands together !!n pliz give a BIG round of applause

for my

ONE N ONLYYYYYY

PS !!!!!!!

Ravs: Yaaayyyy!!!!!! COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday Big smile

Sid : Yoooyoooooyoooo ..Happy Birthday PS !! Big smile

Ravs:Hope you have a good one Big smile

Sid:RV

Ravs:What

Sid:u wished before me  i wanted to be 1st dammm

Ravs :it's ok

Sid:just ignore her wish PS

Ravs:let's pretend we wished her at the same time Big smile

Sid:ok Big smile

Ravs: Yay Big smile Ok so Cookie Big smile

Sid: PS Big smile

Ravs: It's your b-day Big smile which means you get presents Big smile and cuz it's your b-day Big smile

Sid:N a cake Big smilewhich u like a lot Big smile

Ravs :us along with all your other cool frineds made a little something for you:

Mimi's so cool
She likes too drool
Over good looking men
numbering way over ten.
She wants em all
or else she'll cause a brawl
and forget how to stand tallLOL

Mimi's such a gangsta Cool
a cute little monsta
that forgets her limits
she's crazy for chocolates
and crazy for cakes
By the following people: -Ravjot-, mohitkideewani, -Ami-, Anhdara13, trouble_maker, romiebee2002, Angelic_J, gk_09, *Shifali*, indiandoll89, sourpuss and yulZ

Sid:ur frens r the future rappers of the hollywood

Ravs:I know Shocked

Sid:ya

Ravs:scroll down to see msgs from all your cool friends

Sid:

Ravs: while Sid and I go take a break and go eat Big smile 

Sid:lets goooo

*disappears in 1 sec*

Edited by -Ravjot- - 07 February 2010 at 12:04am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manu--Dimple-Mona_Mauryasweety_urshlilindiangurl13BilliCat.BittuJi.Anhdara13dmgmjht4everVeeeDeeeminuu-Preeti-Angelic_J-BolNaHalke-mimi0295ROBlicious.DUGGUliciousOzymandiasSobtiObsessionsindhyaa.*Adorable_Anu*-dramaholic-~*mishu*~yulZashmiiaish_punkRavishingSaRunRohini.star-Jwalamukhi-nikita_88romiebee2002..-Jia-..myownareaSaRuv.indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Happy Birthday Mimi~*~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Before we start, here are a few guests for the b-day girl, thanks to SidCool

M I Z Z Y !!!

^^by the way that took me a long time to do!ROFL

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
As you turn one more year older, I pray to Allah that may he bless you with a healthy and prosperous life. May He shower you with his blessings on this special day of yours and as well as all days you breathe. Ameen. May Allah grant all your wishes and make all your dreams come true, Ameen.
Whenever I think of you, these words come to my head: mansion, abusers, MSN, Mohit(even though you gave him to me LOL) and husbands LOL! There are more, but these are the ones that I think about when I think about you!
These are the memories you have given me in such a short time spam. I never thought we would be such great friends. You are one of the few people that I trust and from the first time we've met, I knew you were someone to keep.
You are one of the sweetest, one of the cutest girls I have ever met. I think of you as my younger sister, and sometimes I think you are much wiser than me! LOL It is true. With your baatein you can tell! LOL
I remember the first day we met, at Mansion number 94 (yes, I remember), but we started fighting about Mohit. And I gave you the nickname Mimzy and you called me Jiz and I decided to call you Miz. Those were the days. And we still have those days on MSN, and IF scraps!
Miz when I say that Allah has been to generous to have given me such a great friend like you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I don't know what I would do without you! Like I said, you are one of the few people I trust and I know if I tell you something, you would never judge me! And hun we joke around but you know your limits! That is what I love about you and our friendship. You are a great, and amazing girl and people who don't know you or acknowledge you, they don't know what they are missing! Because you are a joy to be around and I love your company! Do you have tears in your eyes yet?? Embarrassed LOL I have heard that my messages always make people cry or feel teary and I guess it is because I really mean and I say it from the bottom of my heart.
And always know that no matter where we are tomorrow, a year from now, after we get married, have kids, I want to let you know that I am always here for you! No matter what! Always know that!

Some gifts from me:
Hope you like them!

A "surprised" VM! (It's not a surprise anymoreLOL)

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY babes once again and that I hope that you have a great one because you deserve it! Hun always shoot for the stars, and live life to the fullest because life is too short to be anything but happy! And never change because I LOVE YOU the way you are!

I love you so much my Mizzy!!!

Your Jizzy forever

P.S. Do not say that I was praising you too much, because in truth, whatever I have said is true! Embarrassed And I hope you like the colorful post! Wink LOL

Happy Birthday Mimi!HugHugHug

Eeks! Can you believe how old you are? *coughs* not that it's a bad thing or anything, but eeww it makes me feel old, so we won't mention your age okay? Tongue You're too mature anywaysTongue

You've been such an awesome person to get to know these last few months and I'm really really glad that because of Ravz and Radz we got to know each other Embarrassed Course it helped that I'm your masi, so I kinda HAD to get to know you Wink

On this special special day, I just wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart because an awesome girl like you deserves for all her dreams and aspirations to come true. You've been someone I could talk to when I was feeling a bit low and to me that truly means a lot.

We share TOO many of the same interests *mock glares* which leads to 'fights' but mostly it leads to mutual swooning over MayUr/Mayank/Shahid/Srkajol (togetherTongue)

I'm really happy that I have an amazing girl like you in my life and today on your 15th birthday I just hope you get everything you wish for and moreEmbarrassed

Love,
MaasiHugEmbarrassed

P.S. I WAS going to be making a double vm, but you know Vegas and it's mood swings Tongue So for now, there's one on my channel and soon (asap) you'll have another one waiting there! Big smile

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii My SungarHug
Happy Birthday To You

Hug

A very very happy birthday to the most lovely idiot in this whole wide worldBig smile You are my sungar and my idiotHugI can't believe I have only known you for few monthsLOLIt seems MUCH MUCH MUCH longerTongueYou came into my life like the first rays of sun after a dark night and I thank you for thatHugHugYou don't know how much your sunshine means to meLOLLOLAll your stupid reasons for being happy sappy and just getting me out of my self misery ALWAYS put a smile on face no matter how bad of a mood I am inLOLI can never match your energy levels or how big that stupid smile of yours isBig smileEven though sometimes I really want to smack it off your face forat least ONCEROFLI honestly don't know what I would do without you. Ravs will probably kill me with her boring taste in music [or rather lack of tasteBig smile]ROFL And there would be no one there to give me huge lectures onhow we should always be happy-happy in life and worship SRK-Kajol

I have honestly never seen a 1.5 decade old buddhiwith the level of maturity you posses. That is being highly gifted and highly unusualROFLROFLROFLI hope you will always keep on smiling likethis and spreading your smile to everyone around, its highly contagiousI love you for who you are so please don't ever change yourself

Stayas my sungar for your whole lifeYou can even get your husband to call you a sungar

OK so I think that is enough of my blabberingI gotyou some gifts though so I hope you like them and even if you don't welllllllllllllllllll TOO BAD SO SADBig smile

They are both made by G. so you can thank her not me

Here is a lovely avi n siggy of ahem-ahem u know wht boywith NupurBig smile

Oii then that's all from my side and I hope you have an awesome day not only today but everyday for the rest of your lifeBig smileBig smileBig smileAll maywaheguru bless you with infinite happiness

Keep on shining my sungar starCool

Andd ohhh just to let you know,I am notcreative or expressive at alllike other people so this msg is gonna sound wack but this is the best I can doBig smile

Love,
Sungar

P.S - *Ahem-Ahem* Just to let you know,it's not Jot who is writing this msg because she doesnt know how to be nice to anyoneso Rav hacked into her account and wrote the msg on her behalfCoolCoolCool

Happy 15th Birthday M .. meri jaanHug

O-M-G.. look who's turning a year older ?Shocked Or shall I say who's turning 1.5 decades oldd or has reached half way to 30 ? LOL I know your gonna hate me but happpyyy birthdayy M Big smile Hope all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your lifeEmbarrassed I remember when I first met you and we formed the fighters! Its only been a couple of months and we've become such great friends. Hug

I made something.. or shall I say somethings because I didnt know which one to give youEmbarrassed

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lia91f.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/sffe3m.jpg

Embarrassed Always remember, i love you MBig smile Happy Birthdayy once again Big smile

Love, GHeart

Hey Mimi..

Many many manhy happy returns of the day

I hoope this day brings u lots lots of happiness and may u keep smiling forever.

Lots lots of love and lots lots of wishes from NadiaBig smile

Hey Mimi!
I wish you a very very very Happy Birthday.....
I think i met you in Mahi Way but we didnt talk much there and then i meet you again in Rishta.com and you just came and started to take Kavi away.... that was sooo funny, anywyas i'm glad that i meet you. You sound like a very fun person i hope to get to know you more in the future. Back to my wish, i hope you get a lot of presents and enjoy it with your family and friend. Dont forget to eat cake and save some for us crazy bunch at Kavi thread....

Here is a little gift from me i hope you like it.....
(thanks chandni for making it)

Love Heart
Roshni

Mimz jaan Ha-a-a-p-p-p- iee Birthday!!! HugHug You make my I-F days much brighter. I get happy knowing you (and your crazy partner in crime) are around. I originally planned to steal all your 101 husbands. I even got the duct tape and ropes ready. I went to the store to buy a cool black outfit to play kidnapper the right way but they ran out. CryCryCry I will kidnap them next year. Pakka!!

But till then stay very very very happy. May you have a wonderful birthday and great year! I Love you Hug

Big smile

Hey Mimi!

Guess what? Happy Birthday! I know I am being evil with you about Shahid but HELLO! I love Him! LOL...so you keep any other guy you like...but anyways, its' your day today! So Happy Birthday, eat loads of chocolate and cake! I love you...and you have been an awesome friend and no, I am still not going to call you that word even if it's your birthday!

I know I am saying a lot of things, that are messed up but it doesn't matter right? You know how I am...and you are always gonna stay a little bacha to me, even though we know this is entirely not true!LOL

Anyways, I love you...and ya! You know how I always have loads to say, but so little time! This was again a last minute message!

Love you,
Shifs

M I MI !!!!!!!!!!

HAPYY BIRTHDAY, U FAGOL GORU! LOLLOLhope you have an amazing birthday! many many happy returns of the day, God bless ya. Love you lotsHug

eye ee shaw Big smile

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!HugHugHug

HugHugHugHAPPY BIRTHDAYHugHugHugHug

WooooooooShocked its your birthdayBig smile i hope you have a great dayShocked may your life be filled with happinessHug and i hope all your dreams and wishes come trueHug and i wish for you all the success you deserveBig smile

you've been the most awesomest daughter everHug(one i can share husbands with aswellROFL) and friendROFL ...its been great knowing you..i think ive known you for about a year now..cant remember where we met but somehwere over IFROFL i think the arjun arohi CCLOLLOL or no wait the yug vrinda CCLOLLOL then we used to spam the teji app threadLOLLOL the fun daysLOLLOL... i can truly say you are one of the most sweetest frends i have met on IF and definaelty one i can never forgetEmbarrassed you've also helped me out lots of times so i thank you for thatEmbarrassed we've had great times together all those msn chats with Ravs and sidROFL planning his bday that was crazyLOLLOL and then all those stalking sid times gosh arent we freakyROFLROFL in a very cool wayCoolLOLLOL

lol anyway enjoy your day to the max.. get loadz of presents and cakeShocked and save me someeeeeeeeBig smileLOLLOL im sorry i cudnt do much for you but i got a siggyShocked hope you like itHug

and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAYBig smile

Love you lotsHug Hug

your mommyEmbarrassed

Hey Mimi Hug
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope you enjoy your day
Love Mariam (aka Mazzy)

Happy Birthday Di! Hug
Hope you have a great one and many many many more to come! Big smile
I really don't know what else to write.. you know I'm bad at this writing stuff EmbarrassedLOL But all I would like to say is thank you.. thanks for everything!.. thanks for always being there for me when I needed someone.. thanks for helping me so much as a big sis! Love you! Hug
Happy Birthday once again! Big smile
Love,
Your Li'l Shivz
LOL

I was once a silent reader on IF and I read a take on the MN confession by a girl and I fell in love with that take,..it was different from anything else I had read, it had a certain innocence and simplicity and cuteness that no amount of drooling could make it look sappy...it had sense and logic as well. I was bowled over by this unusual combination and ventured to find out more about the writer as I got myself on the forum....Big smileThat writer was none other than a sweeet kiddo ..Mimi...mimz or mimmmzzzyyyBig smile

I turned into quite a fan of her takes n ermmm...ended up establishing the MTFC (Mimi's Take Fan Club ...no less ROFL )

Ok SO I got to know this girl was quite young (she s getting older yeah...but u r nt gonna catch up with me Tongue

The thing is we have quite an age gap ROFL (y am I mentioning this ROFL)
but we bond like we were the same age :)
We both have the similar sensible idea (I have to mention this for my sake ROFL )
and yeah we both drool shamelessly as well ROFL

Ofcourse if u havent gathered it yet ..we met on the MJHT forum and meeting her is definitely one of the bright spots of being on this forum.....Big smile

She is bright and bubbly and cheery (most of the time) I'd like to call her my sunshine Big smile

Ahhh...mimmmzzzyyyy..Happy Birthday!!!! Hug Hug Hug
You rock big time!! I m proud of u for being so mature and I love u for being u for retaining the innocence.. at the same time Hug

To one of the best persons I have met on IF Hug

Happy Birthday to you!!

Here is my wish for you

You are not getting older, just better, SO may u get better n better n better n have a happy n fulfilling life Big smile
*scratched head..is that a good wish? *

Anyways!! Happy Birthday once again

Ur gift will reach ur Inbox sweetheart Hug

Loads of Love
Divya (Divzzzzzyyyy for u :)))

Happy, happy, happy birthday Mimi! Your probably one of the best crazy person I have met on IF. =D And your always just so fun to talk to so I love having you around. =P
I think that I met you in the BB section with your colorful topics. =P (Which were amazing, BTW) Big smileAnd then, I'm sure it was the AJ AT thread where we actually became friends. =D And I'm thankful to you to have created that AT on AJ or else I wouldn't never found a sweet and cutefriend like you.
Here's something that I made for you birthday. =)
I hope that you have an awesome, fun-filled birthday! =D And as always, I'm glad to have a friend like you. =)
Love, Ami.
Helloooo Mimi! =D
Okaaaaay, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! <3 You're old now. :O
Kidddding. <3 Kaaay, so I know we haven't talked much, but I really hope we talk more in the future! You need to hang more with the Crazy Bunch, Missy! Nevertheless, the little time we did talk, I think you're a reaaaallly sweet girl! You're awesome and a lot of fun to talk to! So, I don't know if you know this or not, I was supposedly married to Kavi. LOL BUTTT, it's your special day girlll, since I never got the time to make you an siggy, avi, VM or other gifts, I'll gift you wish Kavi darling. Take my patti. <3
If someone else tries to take him... just smack them. Ermm LOL!
Wellllllll Mimi, my fellow Aquarian! Hope you an AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS (etc, etc) DAY! :D Aquarians are the best naa? And, omg! Same birthday month as Kavi? We gotta be special! LOL =) So, I hope all your dreams come true, and all your wishes are fulfilled, and I hope the next year, and the ones after, turn out to be special for you, 'cause you totally deserve it!
SO GO AHEAD! PARTAY HARDD, GIRL!DancingParty

- Looooooove, Aditi!Heart
(ps. I'm not crazy!)

Edited by -Ravjot- - 07 February 2010 at 8:41pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Mona_MauryaBilliCat.lilindiangurl13Anhdara13BittuJi.dmgmjht4evermimi0295-Preeti-Angelic_JYamu21minuuaish_punkRavishingSaRunyulZOzymandiassindhyaa.SobtiObsessionDUGGUlicious..-Jia-..romiebee2002HotMess-Jwalamukhi-nikita_88indiandoll89

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

And with more msgs, more guestsLOL

Hey Mimi! Happy birthday! May you have a wonderful day and a wonderful year. May all your dreams come true. You are a very friendly and a very creative person and it's great to work with you. :) May you get all you want from life.

-Ghungroo
It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.
So for you, mimi,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.
Hey my mimo kitty!! Wish u a very very happy birthday!! Have a rocking oneHug
Love
Dimple
MIMI KI BACHI! WHY ARE YOU NEVER ONLINE WHEN I AM? *grumbles*

oh wait, yeah, I'm supposed to be nice to you today. erm, that'll be hard. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!

and I can get away with calling you that, and annoying you, and stealing some of your husbands away from you because you're too young for them. *sticks out tongue* But I shan't today. Today, you can celebrate with them surrounding you, feeding you, or whatever you may want.

And because I can't think of anything to say without being mean, I shall be quiet and give you your gift.

Love,
Radz
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sugar is Sweet
Squid is Too

--Corny i know...but i tried LOL --

Squid I only met you a few months back and I you have become SUCH an amazing friend to me! You are always there for me whenever I have needed you! Especially with the CWTCROFL.... and I can honestly say i have NO idea where I would be if it weren't for your support! Embarrassed Your the sweetest person on IF i have met till date, and always bring a smile to my face with your nonsense ROFL. I know you can't stand me bugging you somtimes Blushing but you still talk to me happily Embarrassed. Your smart, sassy, and completely crazy, and thats why I love you Dr. Squid Hug. Yes I said Doctor Cool . You deserve it! I think this birthday officially makes you to Doc. status! ROFL Aman will just have to deal! LOL

Anywhoooo! Whatever you do you are always great at it! I just wish you all the happiness and love in the world! No one deserves it more than you! Have the greatest birthday ever! I pray you have many many more!

And in that mood I will sing you a song! Cool

I know you probably dont wanna hear it but oh well! Deal Approve ROFL

Baar baar din yeh aaye
Baar baar dil yeh gaaye
Tu jiye hazaroon saal
Yeh meri hai arzoo

Happy Birthday too You!
Happy Birthday too You!
Happy Birthday dear Mimi!
Happy Birthday too You!

*now that wasn't that bad was it LOL *

Happy Birthday Squid!

I love you LOADS, and Your Dr. LL is always here for you if you need her! Hug

God Bless,

--Rosh--

Snap!

Cant forget your present now!!LOL

(Sorry if you dont like themEmbarrassed Im not a sig or avi maker. I just do what i can.. one is by Gur, and the others I attemptedEmbarrassed Hope you like them!)

Happy Birthday Mimi Embarrassed
Wish all ur dreams come true,
Willedit my gift soon:) LOL
Thanks for the pm,
Aisho

*sneaks up behind Mimi*
*spooky ghost voice*
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
*evil laughter*
Have you ever heard a birthday song sound so spooky? Well, the unfortunate thing is that unless you've got friends crazy as me, you never will. *smug* Anyway, happy birthday Mimi! Congratulations on turning 1.5 decades old! ROFLI know you hate me saying that,so yeah...LOLOh gosh, if you don't see your shot in your PM inbox, please throw jootey at me, okay? EmbarrassedI promised myself ki tumhare birthday se pehle I'll finish it, so if I still haven't, you have every right to throw jootey at me! Big smileAnyway, I hope you have an awesomeful birthday with awesomeful cake and awesomeful (new fave word? I think so. LOL)presents and stuff! Basically, enjoy yourself and God bless! *hugs*
Love,
Bhav (:
mimo fish ,my special fish happie bday to u Hug
keep rocking mimzieee ..luv u babyHug
heres my siggie for u

and luv ya ..and once again happie bday ..Hug

have a blasttt!Tongue
Happy birthday Mimiiii!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
I have talked to u quite a bit... but not much....but from as much as i know u I can tell that ur a very sweet and kind person and very fun to be aroundTongue
It has been great working as a CC with you... and I hope in the future we get more opportunities to work together and get to know each other better hopefully!!Big smile
Hope you have the awesomeeeest birthday...Hope u get everything you wish for... Stay happy always and never change for anyone
Have an awesome day yeahhh have a blastShockedShockedShocked Remember all of usss on this special day
Happy birthday once again =)
Love,
Hinna

MIMI!! aka Cookie akaINTERN.SQUID!!!! Happy Birthday!

Many Many many happy returns of the day. May this birthday bring you lots of success and happiness.

What to say about intern squid?? first of all she is a Intern.. LOLShe is still learning even though she may already claim herself as Dr. Squid.She is in one of those who is always on top of things. She is veryyyyy talkative.Those that know her should agree with me. ApproveApproveApproveGoshh Dr. Squid it has been a pleasure to know you. You are a great person. Don't ever change. And before you start dancing all around by reading that I wrote "Dr. Squid" in one of the lines above, let me clarify that you can be called "Dr. Squid" onlyfor today. ApproveSo where's the party?? Cool

Here is some cake for you:

-Aman aka Dr.B.Fly

Edited by -Ravjot- - 07 February 2010 at 8:32pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manu--Dimple-Mona_Mauryalilindiangurl13BilliCat.Anhdara13BittuJi.dmgmjht4everVeeeDeeeminuumimi0295-BolNaHalke-Angelic_JyulZRavishingSaRunDUGGUliciousOzymandiasmyownarea..-Jia-..romiebee2002nikita_88indiandoll89

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Well here you can notice that Sidoo and I kinda messed up and will be needing more name tagsLOL Ignore thatBig smile

angelic shaz

wat can i say aby mimi she is my lovely abuser who is always smiling and making every one smile, she is very energentic and lively person
and mimi always stay lively and making everyone smile
and today as its ur big day
i would like to wish u a veryy happy bday and all ur wishes and dreamz come true hope u have a awesum day!!!!!
There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!
love shazzz!!!!

*Adorable_Anu*

Mimz!! Happy Birthday!Hug Why dont i get to chat with ya lately.. where've you been? really miss ya.Ouch I still remember talking with you at the MJHT forum and on facebook. You're one of the greatest & fun person I've met.. oh and also one the best siggy makers too! So, dont ever stop siggy-making.. similarly, dont ever stop smiling! we all love you Mimzie!(cool na?LOL) Have a wonderful birthday with loads of chocolate cake! (yes, it better be chocolate!LOL) Have a blast!

Lots of love,
Anu

heya GS1,
d first tyme i met u on IF,v discussed lots abt memory problems lolzLOL
we at once became frnds due to this lovely characteristic of ours lolz
n then b4 we realized we had became great of frnds
u r a lovely and an awesome frnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
pains at tymes bt then its okLOL
as it is rightly said NO GAINS WIDOUT PAINS LOLZLOLLOLLOL
u hav been a great support mimz
ur ff's,ur creations,ur vm's hav always made me smile
ur presence just brightens up everything
u r amazing
so heres wishing u a lots of gud luk n love on this day
its great to hav a frnd like u
may we always remain such great frnds
love ya
HAPPY B'DAY!!!!!!!!!!
urs
GS2
this is for u

LooK outside Its so pleasant
Sun smiling for u
Trees dancing for u
Birds singing for u
Because I requested them
All to wish u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from

shumi diiSmile

Happy Birthday Mimi! It was great fun getting to know you better this past year, I truly enjoy working with you. I wish you all the best in the future!
- Swati

Hey mimi,

Happy Bday dear!

wish u hv a wonderfull n eventfull year ahead!

keep rocking n smilling!
cheers!

Anwaya

<p>Happy Birthday Mimi!!

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Celebrate with excitement and joy!

Knowing you has been has been wonderful & absolute delight and today being part of your special day is a joy.

With warm birthday greetings & love

Ananya

Mimzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly

Many, many, manyyyyyy happy returns of the day! Hug

You're one of my cutest sisters on IF! All the wishes would be few for you. I just hope and pray that you will always be happy and successful! May you always smile loads and loads!

You're very mature for your age, we all LOVE you the way you are. Please never, ever change! Your craziness, maturity, awesomeness make you a wonderful, wonderful person!

Love you!

Once again:

WinkLOL

-Mahi

Gaganjot.S
Happy Birthday Mimi!!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!
I wish you have a wonderful year and years to come.
You have been a sweetheart and it has been an absolute pleasure knowing you.
I actually have a nickname for you, but I never say it onlineLOL
You are like my little pumpkin pie.LOL
I wont tease you anymore as it is a special day for you.
I treat you like my little sister and I wish you all the best for your future.
You are a wonderful and a very cute girl. I wish you all the success in life.
Here is a Avi From me Embarrassed

Also, I have made a special VM for you. I know you are really young to know this song maybe you have heard it, but this song is very close to me. I know I can be such an oldie when it comes to songs, but kya karein old songs have such meaningful and heart-touching lyrics. So here you go a VM on your and Mine Favorite couple Mayank and Nupur. I hope you like this dedication:

God Bless You!!!
Love You!!!
Gagan

~MIMI ~

Wishing You all the Joy, Success & Happiness for this Year and Many More Years To Come

HugHugHug

I Know Your Going to do Great Deeds so Never Loose Hope & Trust Your Instincts

Here is a small gift from my end, hope you like itEmbarrassed

Now on this very special occasion i'd like to show you my solo performance

I am a Disco Dancer
Zindagi Mera Gaana
Main Kisi Ka Deewana
Toh Jhoomo, Toh Naacho
Aao Mere Sang Naacho Gao
ROFL

*ROMA*

OMG !! PS !!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

Meriii PS is now 15 Shocked.. well still a bachii TongueLOLLOL.

PS, let me tell u this day is more special for us than it is for u coz on this day God gave us the BEST gift one could evaa have n could have evaa imagined to have.. n thats my PS !! ..
When we met for the 1st time in TSPLS we already became close ^^ ... those time were soo fun =D we promised that we will keep that forum activeeee n then we became partners but ended up leaving that forum ... i cant neva fgt those days.... its was sooo fun spamming that forum ONLI coz we wanted to make it active .. in each post there used to a reply of u n mee n vice versa n no other member stil remembering our HINGLISH times
PS !! u r an angel who came in to my life n brought me a lot of happiness n joys =D U taught me wat a TRUE borther-sister ship and a TRUE friendship is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Did u know that after i met u i became more open hearted person ? well if u didnt thats the truth EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Becoz of u i got to meet and make alot of GR8 frens like Nigs, RV, CQ, muahaha, Navs, DS, n all the member of Sajan Mansion ^^ u guys alll ROCK EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts sooo fun to be wid u guys n especially U that i fgt all my sadness n problems Embarrassedthankyou forbeing in my life, PS !! U made my life more fun to live n more bright
I cant nevaa evaaa fgt the B.day post u, Ravs n nigs made for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts was the BEST b.day of my life ^^ Its just that on THAT day i made a late entry LOLLOL.. Its still in my favorites ^^ ..
U are not onli my sister but my Best fren aswell PS wid whom i can share all my happiness and surrowsBeing in my life u make me more special.. thankyou
So therefore on this special day i pray to God to shower alll the happiness of the world in Ur life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... May u get successfull in watevaaa u do ^^ May God blessu in each n every steps of ur life ^^ N may sadness nevaaaaa evaaaa be able to enter ur life EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI dont want my cutee seee bubblly see PS to be sad or unhappy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedCoz if she criesss then her PB's heart will broke for sure EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So alwayssss be happy n kip smiling PS !! Becoz u deserve all the happiness of this world !! u know y ?? coz u r like the Sun who brightens every1's life n make them happy ^^

BTW i was sooo tocuhed when u guys got soo worried for me sorry for that again
u all became a PROFESSIONAL CID investigating abt me mann listening to wat u guys did i kinda feel happy n also its funny mann even contacted my frens of my coll n even was going to contact MCDonald.. mann u guys r ........ Now that was beyond my expectations.. everytimenigs n me start to talk abtit we go
lolzz Ravs even told me.. " mann u r hard to stalk"
Happy Birthday once again PS !!
enjoy it to the fullest WinkLOLLOL..
Here is my gift
actualli i was gonna make a VM too but u know nah.. me n VM , we got a contract of atleast 6 months LOL
Once again many many happy returns of the day PS !!
I loveeeee u alottttttttttttttttt
P.S . did u noticed the font colour this time ? LOLits a combo of PSB fav colours
PB

COOKIE!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Usually I use a different colour but you like red so I'm gonna use this oneCool

So uh...I'm kinda lateLOL As usual I didn't plan properly and and left things to the last minLOL But that's not the pointBig smile I also dunno what to say right now cuz most likely I'll go off topicROFL But that's okBig smile

I remember when we first met. TSPLS forumBig smile And then you became my CookieCool And then later ditched me and never came to the TSPLS forum ever againROFL I'm sorry but I just had to mention thatROFL Remember Teji's thread?ROFL The contests we had and what not?ROFL Man that was funLOL We spammed way too muchLOL

After that we started talking more on MSN so we stopped sending PMsLOL Though you still get random PMs from me telling you to come onlineLOL I try to be creative with thoseCool Anyway, we've had a lot of funBig smile We've had so many meetings about God knows whatROFL I think I even posted a convo on fb onceROFL We should go read itShocked

One thing I had to mention was: You're such a stalkerStern Smile Poor Sidoo wanted to surprise you and you ruined it. Shame on you. And I'm gonna shut up now cuz you'll probably change things around and make me feel bad for not telling you when he came backLOL

But but but! Now we can have cool convos againBig smile With me, you, Pappu Pager and Aslam BhaiBig smile And we can talk to the random people Asma talks to and scare themBig smile Remember last time?ROFL Poor guy I feel so bad for him. We all ganged up on himROFL I don't even remember who it wasROFL

Speaking of stalking, you're also hard to stalkStern Smile I had the hardest time finding your Kasturians and ended up in random threadsStern Smile SO I just PMed em allROFL And I got Shivani to helpCool And Jia helped find whoever we couldn't findROFL

So by now you're probably still crying and saying that you can't believe we all did this (only cuz you've already said it about 5 timesLOL) so here comes my fav line: Stop being emotional.

ROFLROFLROFL

K so here's a gift from both Shifali and IBig smile Hope you like it:

Ok so that's not your only giftBig smile Here's the one I was talking about:

Hope you like itBig smile

Anyway, hope you have an awesome dayBig smile

Happy Birthday!!!

-Ravjot

Edited by -Ravjot- - 07 February 2010 at 6:20pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Mona_Mauryalilindiangurl13BilliCat.BittuJi.Anhdara13dmgmjht4everVeeeDeeemimi0295Angelic_J-BolNaHalke--Gaganjot-minuuyulZashmiiRavishingSaRunDUGGUliciousromiebee2002..-Jia-..myownarea-Jwalamukhi-nikita_88indiandoll89

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Moron ROFL
Happy Birthday To You

K I've messed around enuf with u all this day! Will finally be nice to u! LOL

--------------------

So where do I start from?
First and foremost! MIZ! U are supppppeerrrr-talented! I mean it. Not just saying cz I HAVE to be nice to u lol. U really are. Ur sigs. Do I need to say something about em. Ur VMs are AWESOME! And finally the best "Dare u to move" ...it still remains to be one of my most fav FF on IF!

On top of all this talent, ur funny! ur smart! ur friendly! who wouldn't wanna be friends with u? And u naming me as one of ur closest friends on IF...makes ME feel special! I am really lucky to have a friend like u Miz. Seriously! Embarrassed

--------------------------------

We've only met each other a year back. But it feels like its been sooo long! Dont remember our exact first meeting...somewhere in the mansion, must've been talking about Mohit. lol Then came ur FF, I think that's where our friendship really started to take off na... I would run to reserve the first post after ur updates LOL And finally, our CC! Once it came into existence, there was no looking back! lol. We really did spend COUNTLESS hours chatting about absolutely NOTHING! LOL

And the best thing about us Abusers was that after sometime, we really had no common interest. U stopped watching MJHT, I wouldn't follow BB regularly...Reya watching DMG. But regardless of all that, we remained friends, best friends!

And since I'm already being so nice to u...I should say this too LOL Miz, abusers are nothing, seriously, NOTHING without u!! Ever since u've become inactive, our CC is dead. Ur the heart of abusers. More than anything, we love UEmbarrassed

--------------------------------

OKAY! Enough of senti, nice stuff! I felt so out of place writing all that ROFL
I did mean it all tho Embarrassed

I thought of first making ur b-day gift with all ur hubbies. Which was obv. a BADD idea! So just settled with ur absolute favs one! LOL

I think I got them all...? Ermm
Hope u like it Hug

-------------------

Wat else do we write in bday msgs? Ermm O yeah...the final words lmao.
Miz, I hope u get everything in life...all the happiness...n blah, blah... ROFL
I dont need to say all that, cz I NO u will! You will MAKE SURE u get everything...even if that means snatching hubbies from others ROFL

Now, get out of IF! AND PARTYYYY!!! Ur finally 15 kiddo ROFL

-------------------

LOVE YOU!

ugh. i tried! ugly!

Edited by trouble_maker - 07 February 2010 at 5:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saylithegreatdmgmjht4evermimi0295sindhyaa...-Jia-..romiebee2002

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
reserveddd Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@ Binu: I'm gonna PM a GM to make it a GABig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ozymandiassindhyaa.romiebee2002myownarea

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MIMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
PartyParty
Party

So on this special day Mimi I sang for you and dancedLOL so now with all this work I have ran out of energy so at this time I can really use some of your birthday chocolate cakeBig smile

Now my most important message to you on your birthday is that I hope you get whatever you set your mind to even if it is getting the list of your hubbiesROFL

Me Heart U Mishma
Embarrassed

Edited by romiebee2002 - 07 February 2010 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295Ozymandias

Post Reply New Post

Go to top