Fan Fiction ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone ..

I was looking through the forum and realised that there hasn't been any fan fictions made in reference to Pratigiya and Krishna's jodi.

Or maybe i missed it and there is actually a fan fiction made about them ? if so can someone send the link to it.

I really think a fan fiction would be awesome, especially our own ideas on how to portray a story which shows a bad boy turning into a romantic guy ! (but still with an attitude Embarrassed) Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYminuumeena....CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction ?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree, Fan Fictions on KriYa would be a great idea. Come on Pratigya forum writers, get writing FFs on Kriya jodi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.