12/24 Karol Bagh

UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Friends plz if you all love abhi/Neil Simi/ Smriti email immidiately to get him /her nominated as best actors in popular category. Only our response can get him that. Plz help.
contact info
[email protected] or

also Shankar has started petiion for neil bhatt we owe neil that much as his fans and he is truly deserving it to be nomiated as best actor use all your email addresses if u have more than one.
sign in and voice your opinion regarding how we feel and how much he deserves to be nominated.

thanks shankar.Smile

1. You are encouraged to use the online feedback form / Comment Form below to send us your valuable comments and suggestions as well as any queries about our shows / serials / any other program that you may have watched.

You may also email your queries / feedback / suggestions to [email protected]

Kindly contact the RESPONSE TEAM on 022-24955555 / 24943416 and let us know your feedback /views /comments on SHOWS.

We look forward to your feedback today.

You can also SMS your COMMENTS by typing RESP < your comments > and send it to 57575

</FIELDSET>
this is the info to contact zee  as simi is neither nomiated for best actor actress, smriti should be nomanted along with sargun for new face of the year.
Also neil and smriti should be nominated for best actor actor,
RB for villain or -tive character. Guys this si popular category so if we send a voice there they might get a chance. I know kB is new show comapre to others. But it should not matter so send your feedbacks.
If you are in India plz send SMS aand contact zee regarding this urgently.
 To vote for simbhi and sethi parivar for the 2 categories

update
Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So  members in India plz SMS ZRA Simi to 57575. 

thanks shankar for the info

plz vote on  for fav jodi and sethi parivar for   this link

plz send email call and also in feed back post How you feel about smirit and Neil not nominated for best actor or actress.
Plz do so immidaitely.

You can send request to zee awards commitee saying
We came to know
smriti kalra has not been nominted for new face of the year also sargun Mehta and Devyani shiv  for the same  popular category from Karol baug 
Neither were Neil bhatt as best actor and
smrit kalra for best actress category for 12/24 karol baugh

other actors who deserves  to be nominated from 12/24 karol baugh are 

best father Banwari Taneja as Rajendra sethi
best  brother Neil bhatt as Abhinav Tarneja.
best sister Smrit kalra as Simi sethi and Hunar ali as mili sethi
comdian or best -tive actor Indresh  malik as Rajiv bhalla
best -tive actor female Devyani shiv as Anita Tarneja sehti

we as viewers like to nominate these actors from 12/24 karol baugh.
Thanks
 and sign your name and email this to
[email protected] or
http://www.zeetv.com/feedback.html

If we all respond on this may be we will get postive response. Plz members act upon this asap.
update
Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India w, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575.
 thanks shankar for the info

Edited by ramas - 14 February 2010 at 10:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minikidy_Neetu_flowertotpams309-Shankar-minuu-Rumi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done." in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
i will try hard for them as much i can do..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Dear KBians,
I have already raised my concern. So others posting their feedback, please do bring to their notice that Smriti needs to be commended for her efforts in putting on extra weight just to fit into the role. Its noteworthy that she is maintaining a plain look just to enhance the character. Its surely a diificult task to try and look 8 years older to the male lead when both are of same age in real life.
For her sincereity towards the role she is playing, the least is to get nominated at least for the popular face category.

-Shankar-

KBfanNo1

Goldie

KBfanNo1

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I have been voting them for all possible available on Zee Tv every 30 min. I wish they both win.

-Shankar-

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KBfanNo1

I have been voting them for all possible available on Zee Tv every 30 min. I wish they both win.
M etoo and I hope our vote counts I wish every one else does the same.

-Shankar-

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
i have been voting online. I have already requested my friends also. i am seriously sticking to my 100 votes per day

-Shankar-

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesimi

i have been voting online. I have already requested my friends also. i am seriously sticking to my 100 votes per day
thanks let us do that those in India should send their sMS

-Shankar-

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks KBians for all support. But not sure if 1 vote is allowed per IP address and they wont count extra votes. Anyway, thanks for speaking out. Remember, HALLA BOL!!

Thanks, Shankar.

PS - Remember, please encourage friends to do so and also include pleas in your IF signature, scrapbook, status, etc..... Thank you as every effort is appreciated.

Edited by -Shankar- - 07 February 2010 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikidy_Neetu_pams309

Post Reply New Post

Go to top