diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It was rather shocking or surprising to see our favourite show ending. Even though, the first season will ALWAYS be close to my hearts, we might never have such an awesome creative show ever :(

I don't think we can do a petition, because Star plus, never promoted the show much either..:( So instead, lets  keep this forum rocking, And even though, I've sort off temporary resigned from the Viewbie-ing of BBB, the show must not stop right?!:D

We'll rejoice the show and lets welcome a show which dearly showed how much of love and devotion is there in the family!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Let us all rejoice those memories, where Gattu and everyone were upto something "mmhumhummm" and Parvin bhai's "non stop kanjoosi" and ofcourse Mota Bhai's obession with "UW" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

With lots and lots of BAA BAHU AUR BABY LOVE:

ANUREET:D

PS: Lets see, if we can convice JD later on, to have a family-comedy weekly show as well :D Or they could come on Sab Tv or something!:D Never lose hope! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with your optimism.....Watching the old episodes again always make tickles you again.....we definitely will keep this BBB forum running....to cherish the golden episodes..⭐️
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Hats off productions to release a DVD set for the season 1 and 2 episodes. I would be the first one to run and grab itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

I want Hats off productions to release a DVD set for the season 1 and 2 episodes. I would be the first one to run and grab itπŸ˜›

Lol, I'm ready to camp out for it! Bas aaye toh sahi ji.
letitgo thumbnail
Well we can atleast send them an email asking them release the dvd prints 😳
fijicutie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Lol, I'm ready to camp out for it! Bas aaye toh sahi ji.

I would be in line anytime, anywhere to buy it! I'm going to say it like (Season 1) Leela Bhabhi Baa Bahoo aur Baby ki season 1 aur 2 ke DVD sets THO HONA HI CHAIYE!!! πŸ˜›
letitgo thumbnail
I am gonna say it like leela bhabhi(season 2) style.
Jitna bhi uska price ho , buying the Dvds, I tho dont mind at allπŸ˜†
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yuppy if they release BBB DVD, but it think they can't. Did you know this ugly fact that whatever episodes the production house makes, the channel has full right over it......when I asked Hats Off Pvt Ltd to give permission to me to upload BBB episodes, they helplessly emailed back saying they don't have any rights and I need to get permission from Star Plus.

Hats Off should buy all their episodes from Star Plus and then make a DVD. It could be expensive but their DVDs will also sell..
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
What😲 the rights are of star plus now.... Damn.
Well we can ask HOP to buy them and release them as DVDs or tell SP to do the same.
Well Kis Desh ended, and I heard its DVDs have been realeased ji. So there is hope