Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia Gandhi - Legend or Loss? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Even i don't like sonia to rule over India.however, i don't have another choice. She is the head of the congress party and i want congress to rule India and not the communally inclined BJP. I want Manmohan Singh to lead us, during the time of the recession.  I want Congress to be in the centre but due to this Sonia also comes to the centre.
Any other party is not yet powerful to form a govt in the centre so they will align with BJP or Congress.......... The only other choice i have is the third front - but i don't want mayawati as the PM and have parks filled with elephant statues all over India.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
What can one do, the citizens don't directly handle the government as in a direct democracy.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I fink Sonia is a gr8 lady n i've total faith in her..i've met her n she's a reali gr8 lady!!Star

I fink Sonia as a leader is fabulous but other people working under her (ministers) r reali selfish n greedy Angry
I hate BJP n their so called experienced 'buddhe' leaders when they comment about  her nationality..why cant they see Sonia's niceness n love for this country?!Confused

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini1roka

I fink Sonia is a gr8 lady n i've total faith in her..i've met her n she's a reali gr8 lady!!Star

I fink Sonia as a leader is fabulous but other people working under her (ministers) r reali selfish n greedy Angry
I hate BJP n their so called experienced 'buddhe' leaders when they comment about  her nationality..why cant they see Sonia's niceness n love for this country?!Confused
Even though I hate BJP, I like the comment made by them. She is not Indian, she's Italian. What would she know about India? She was brought up in Venice, eating biscottis and riding in gondolas in complete luxury. She won't understand what a working-class construction worker with 4 kids has to do to feed his family.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Even though I hate BJP, I like the comment made by them. She is not Indian, she's Italian. What would she know about India? She was brought up in Venice, eating biscottis and riding in gondolas in complete luxury. She won't understand what a working-class construction worker with 4 kids has to do to feed his family.

Whether we like her or not, Congress doesn't have another leader with the same charisma as Sonia. They tried with Sitaram Kesri, Narasimha Rao etc but the party suffered defeats under their  leadership.
As to what she would understand about  working-class construction worker, pls remember that she has spent more than half of  her life in India and less than half in Italy.
She knows enough to lead her party to victory. She has done it twice.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

Even though I hate BJP, I like the comment made by them. She is not Indian, she's Italian.What would she know about India? She was brought up in Venice, eating biscottis and riding in gondolas in complete luxury. She won't understand what a working-class construction worker with 4 kids has to do to feed his family.

Whetherwe like her or not, Congress doesn't have another leader with the same charisma as Sonia. They tried with Sitaram Kesri, Narasimha Rao etc but the party suffered defeats under their leadership.

As to what she would understand about working-class construction worker, pls remember that she has spent more than half of her life in India and less than half in Italy.

She knows enough to lead her party to victory. She has done it twice.

Yes I agree with the first comment. She is a natural born and chrasmatic leader. I also agree with the fact that she has lived half of her life in India. But she has always lived a life of luxury in India. So she doesn't know about the real India or the life in slums. Agreed that other politicians haven't too, but at least they're doing something about it. Plus, there's her Swiss bank accounts and her links with the KGB.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top