Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by sujalfan

Shubh Shubh Blo mere pyaar. Nahi to maar khayoge forum members se. (no offence please okay) jaantae ho usse sujal ko kitna dukh hoga.

frm my side.....SHUB..SHUB!!

hey sujalfan i guess tum main say kashish ka bukhar utar raha hai😉

samreen😆

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Good One👏👏👏 Sujalfan, remind her not to wear those impossibly high heels now.

lolzzzzzzzzzz.............can anyone plz tell me ..kashish's higth?...i guess 5.3 ...wot say?

hi guys

Ager yeh baat hai to phir use jaldi pregnant hona chaiye😉

thnx 4 such a good newz sujal_fanthanx alotssssssssssssss😃
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i think that it wont be nice ...cuz there will be another between them ..and they will get old     😭
Originally posted by Fairuze

lolzzzzzzzzzz.............can anyone plz tell me ..kashish's higth?...i guess 5.3 ...wot say?

no she isnt that short maybe her hieght is around 5.5 or atleast 5.4

if she is 5.5 then perfect..like me.. i m 5.5..lolzzzz......thank u mere_pyaar

...well ,i love her high heels..i must say good choice of shoes as well as dresses!Edited by Fairuze - 19 years ago

I'm sure  aamna's height is even lesser than 5.3 'cuz she looks much shorter than Rajeev wearing those high heels when Rajeev's height is itself short...Anyway, nobody is perfect...

Thnx for the news sujalfan, and i hope kash stops wearing all those stupid heels, we can't stand Sujal losing his baby at all......lets hope for the best.......

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
Thx for the gd news SujalFan. With their baby on the way then no one can come between them now. I can just imagine Sujal will be like Sahil from KSBKBT and take extra special care of Kashish so this time her pregnancy goes by smoothly. Bet Vasu still won't forgive her but Veena definately will once she knows, she has got such a soft heart anyway.