Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Mad Film Club 167|Happy B'day Paro PG91| (Page 4)

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 16286

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
oh ok Ria jiLOL

Ria ji.. u watch roadies?Ermm

Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Ji haan reha ji.....i watch roadies....and splitsvilla too now !!ErmmTongue
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 16286

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
good chalo.. got topic to talk.. so who is ur fav roadie this season?ErmmLOL

i too watch splitsvilla... not regularly thoLOL



Edited by reha_rm - 06 February 2010 at 10:32am
Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

good chalo.. got topic to talk.. so who is ur fav roadie this season?ErmmLOL

i too watch splitsvilla... not regularly thoLOL



Hmmm......topic mila....LOL

Umm...this season.....I like mohit.....wht do u think ??Ermm

And tht charlie....full on natak queen still she is on the show !!ErmmThumbs Down

Even i started to watch splitsvilla a few episodes ago only !!LOL
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 16286

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i like Anwar..... tho i have not not seen much of any roadie  i still like AnwarLOL

Charlie is dramebaaz.. have u seen her in tht crab task n also the swimmming pool task.. she does nothing.. jus keeps shrieking all the timeROFL

n u saw tht pungee task?ErmmROFL

Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

i like Anwar..... tho i have not not seen much of any roadie  i still like AnwarLOL

Charlie is dramebaaz.. have u seen her in tht crab task n also the swimmming pool task.. she does nothing.. jus keeps shrieking all the timeROFL

n u saw tht pungee task?ErmmROFL



Oh okay...LOL

Yh....in tht crab task...she did nothing else thn screeming n shouting.....and in tht swimming pool wala task....only mohit completed the whole task..........ROFL

Pungee task ??Ermm
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 16286

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockstar_ria


Oh okay...LOL

Yh....in tht crab task...she did nothing else thn screeming n shouting.....and in tht swimming pool wala task....only mohit completed the whole task..........ROFL

Pungee task ??Ermm


yup she started panicking as soon as she entered the pool.. itna toh bachhe bhi nahin darteROFL

u din see pungee taskErmm.. the guys were given electric shocks..ROFL

Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm


yup she started panicking as soon as she entered the pool.. itna toh bachhe bhi nahin darteROFL

u din see pungee taskErmm.. the guys were given electric shocks..ROFL



Ditto.......LOL

Aare....it was a team work....at least she should have motivate mohit but she was just walking inside....ROFLROFL

Oh pungee task.....actually i was pronouncing it wrongly so didn't get it !!!ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|Mad Film Club 173|H'Bday Nish pg2|New CC pg120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1201   Views: 44321

iTangled_25 1201 44321 24 March 2010 at 3:38am by Ishan.
| Mad Film Club 171 | No More Members |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1201   Views: 31731

iTangled_25 1201 31731 10 March 2010 at 8:49am by Wrackspurt
| Mad Film Club 170 | No More Members |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 268143   Replies: 1196   Views: 34612

268143 1196 34612 07 March 2010 at 5:03am by perfectlyflawed
| Mad Film Club 164 |Happy Bday Steff/TJ pg 70/102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1205   Views: 32694

iTangled_25 1205 32694 26 January 2010 at 5:52am by 268143
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 38530

-madhvi- 1201 38530 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index