sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
I started seeing Kyunki only after it took the first 20 years leap. I am seeing the old Kyunki which is coming up in Star Utsav. I want to know the ast of Hemant before he got engaged with Payal. Was he in love with Pooja? I heard that he had loved her and she got married. Then how come he married Pooja? I have also heard that Pooja was a widow. Can anyone give me a clear picture?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepAnBH thumbnail

Hemanth and Pooja were in love.

There was another guy Pooja's boss who wanted to marry her.

Sejal starts carrying Anand's child before marriage.

The boss will have some kind of control over Anand and will threaten Pooja that Sejal and Anand would never get married, unless she married him and Hemanth would probably die of shame.

So she marries that guy. The negative character of the boss turns Positive but he will die  cancer.

Hemanth and Pooja then gets married

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Pooja starts loving Rajeev(Her boss) but he dies of Bone cancer. Later she gets married to Hemanth.
pmahesh thumbnail
Hemant and payal's shaadi broke because payal 's reality was revealed.
sree thumbnail
who played Pooja's husband??
princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Himmant. Don't know realy name

shahidlover24 thumbnail
ya, thats wut happened

memsaab thumbnail

if you had seen a movie named "Arpan" starring Jitendra, Reena Roy and Raj Babbar.. thats what happened. In the movie, Raj Babbar loved Reena Roy and Jitendra and Reena Roy are in love. Jitendra's sister gets pregnant by her boyfriend but Raj Babbar kidnaps the boy and does not release him until Reena Roy marries him. He later dies of an illness and Reena Roy died at the end while Jitendra gets together with Parveen Babi.

In the serial, Hemant goes to America for studies and Pujaa (whom Hemant meets during Aarati and Kiran's wedding) and Hemant are in love.

Rajeev is Pujaa's boss and blackmails Pujaa into marrying him as he kind of sends Sejal's boyfried away and does not let him return to town. Sejal gets pregnant (Indu). So Pujaa marries him. Later, he died of Bone cancer. After Hemant's engagement is off with Payal, Hemant marries Pujaa.

I don't know his real name but he was in a couple of serials such as Amanat...

sree thumbnail
Thanks for the info,memsaab
princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yup thanks for the info. Thanks  for sharing with us