Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I really know what's gonna hapen in end!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
see you guyz I really know the ending of JJKN cuz I have a friend that's from Bolivia she's an exchanged student and they speak spanish over there anywayz I asked her today if she ever watched the show Betty LaFeya and she was surprised cuz she wouldn't expect an Indian to know that and so she asked me how I knew so I told her that I used to live in NYC and there were a lot of Spanish people there so they used to make fun of each other and called each other Betty LaFeya which obviously means ugly in spanish so then I told her that they remade it into an Indian Sope Opera so I was just wondering what happens in the end so she tells me that she has a makeover and she marries the guy she loves..... but I bet everyone knew that but we don't know if it's Armaan Purab or some1 else so I'm gonna ask her some more questions about Betty LaFeya and I'll keep you guyz in touch!!!

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
tatz cool... but is she gonna take revenge on Armaan as tthe same JAssi or a make-over Jassi... and some more details after tat also wud do... plzzzzzzzz get it fm ur frndd....
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mgurl

see you guyz I really know the ending of JJKN cuz I have a friend that's from Bolivia she's an exchanged student and they speak spanish over there anywayz I asked her today if she ever watched the show Betty LaFeya and she was surprised cuz she wouldn't expect an Indian to know that and so she asked me how I knew so I told her that I used to live in NYC and there were a lot of Spanish people there so they used to make fun of each other and called each other Betty LaFeya which obviously means ugly in spanish so then I told her that they remade it into an Indian Sope Opera so I was just wondering what happens in the end so she tells me that she has a makeover and she marries the guy she loves..... but I bet everyone knew that but we don't know if it's Armaan Purab or some1 else so I'm gonna ask her some more questions about Betty LaFeya and I'll keep you guyz in touch!!!

Mgurl, that's very sweet of you, but you already said it here: she marries the guy she loves

Now we all know that Purab Mehra linklinkPig is not the man she loves - she really had a tough time trying to accomplish THAT LOL .... I bet Jassi never failed so miserably in her life as when she tried to fall in love with Mehra Uncle TongueTongue

Nandu'sClown a cutie-pie, and we all know that HE's just a pal..

Bache Armaan Sir ... jinki shaadi tootne waali hai PinchNukeLOL

You'd be surprised how many people know the ending. In case you'd like to read a comprehensive translation of the Betty la Fea episodes, here is a link

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top