Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Will Jassi marry Purab ?? - Page 5

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjana

I feel u cannot equate Armaan with Aryan because he is good in so many aspects

You are right sanjana, it is hard to equate Armaan and Aryan…..however I have different reasons for that. Armaan is the proverbial golden boy. His family has a lot of expectations from him regarding his professional and personal life which might be much more than his capabilities. No one seems to have any such expectations rom Aryan…..even when he failed to show up for the board meeting, Puru was matter-of-fact about his absence.

Aryan does not even spare his own sister's feelings when he back-bites Armaan. A considerate brother would at least do without creating problems in his own sister's lovelife. On the other hand, even when Gulmohar was facing all the financial problems, Armaan was reluctant to tell his father because he dreaded disappointing Puru... I think a completely selfish person would have dumped everything on daddy-ji's lap and taken off for parts unknown…..

So far Armaan hasn't had to fight for anything in life….things have always come easy to him. Now that things are not going his way he is acting like an egocentric child who pouts for hours at not getting his way. He is new to this manipulation game. Aryan on the other hand is more slick and shrewd because he has had tons of practice.

Also in spite of all his characteral flaws, Armaan seems to have ended up with an adoring fiance and a great friend whereas Aryan has none😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meranamkamal thumbnail
i really hope purab and jassi get married! ... I don't want jassi and aarman to get married... because armaan is such a self-centered person
*Anjali* thumbnail
i totally agree with ya kamal.  Welcome to the forum 🤗
anniegupta_ thumbnail
welcome da forum kamal.. have fun

btw.. you forgot that armaan is such a dog!!!
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Good analysis, Ides.

Welcome to this forum, Kamal!

ritu thumbnail

even the columbian public did not want betty and armando to get married, may be they did not want a bad man to come out as a winner at end, in india definetely public will not accept armaan to be jassi's hero. It will be buraai ki jeet and acchai ki haar, these kind of endings definetely give a bad message to society. So T & D have invited trouble by hiking the character of Michael (Purab) so much.

FreshAir thumbnail

who knows maybe they will have Purab and Jassi marry. Or maybe Purab himself will say no to the whole marriage thing with Jassi now and say that he just wants her to acknowledge her potential, yada yada yada. Make the whole big sacrifice. Which the indian public will readily eat up cos they love good and decent boys.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beautiful analysis pj.

Good alwayz emerges victorious over bad,so i am hoping for the best.