ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Guys

Recently we have been seeing Bebe, amrit and billo talking about Jassi & Purab making a good pair, do u guys really think she will marry purab , how do u think will she react if  the topic is talked about before her either by bebe or her mother ??

luv u all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Jassi marries Purab it would bring happiness to the whole family  including Jassi.If the director strictly would like to follow the original script then Jassi would end up marrying the stupid ,selfish Armaan.Jassi in the initial days before the separation with Purab when he presented her with compass or something she was saying Purab is behaving in a way that she is behaving with Armaan.She also understands that Purab loves her.On some occasions she was also emoting that she has some feelings for him but I do not understand when expressing by words she refuses and says Purab is just friend if somebody asks her  whether Purab is her boyfriend.
kanchi thumbnail
no he should not varna mera kya hogaπŸ˜‰.well..... lets better not worry about jassi wedding.Lets enjoy Goga's......πŸ˜ƒ
anniegupta_ thumbnail
it's ok kanchi 😭 ....yae to ek drama hai, hakekat ke duniya mai tumhe uske saath ho jayega πŸ˜‰

sorry not so good with writing hindi... 😳
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i know..........the marriage still needs time.Their friendship is just evolving and it will take time to metamorphosise into love.(if the directors want it though)
profseoul thumbnail

Hey, why should we wait to see what the directors want? This forum should send mail to them, giving them a range of OUR choices!

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†that was hilarious Kanchi!

What Jassi should most definitely not do is marry Armaan..that would be the height of stupidity(gosh that is good)because Armaan is such an ASS.

Edited by current - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail

Yeah but thats whats going to happen isnt it!

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well not necessary as in a recent article they mentioned abt jassi falling for purab.
Kritika20 thumbnail

hi naina,

i read that too about jassi falling for purab.  i think they are going to make a good pair.

kritika