Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Kunwar Amar - the Miracle Child!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I didnt see any thread on Kunwar Amar's miracle story, so here...

As his mother had explained last week, Amar was born 'dead' literally. Her husband was on duty (he is in the police force), and she had lost a lot of blood and they could not save the baby. it was just fortunate that a new doctor passing by gave him CPR, and all the water trapped in his lungs out flowed, and thus brought him to life. The doctor named him Amar as he had survived death!! Thumbs Up

What a moving story!! We come across so many miracle stories from people about their narrow escapes from accidents, and this is definitely an outstanding real life miracle!! So Kunwar is Amar by all means! Big smile
Despite being an untrained dancer, he has shown so much talent and potential already, proving to be an Amar in dance too!! Clap

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya14miriam31meera_lovenarmada_hnsanidhyaroksShwetaReyshanu0529samaman22jandodosriGABRIELLA-TEENSSsanasonuyummoBBlover_kriyanshgrungta11-FrozenRain-Dishali_Jainkim.rayatpreeti_kreya--chandni--spsharmilaN3hakittu_arshaAle_TaaReyIshan.-Snehataniya_dostiiinshuu100littledevilsSaumya_D3zona_malikEffaciousshaffy_arshasapnaarshaMihi4VruShanRiyaArShaKapoorraddhi..nams..yogini64-Drama_Queen-uknaik99anjali10Jess.gujunpyodesicrowdLoveurlife1Gur.N.coolmazkachazkaAngel-likeDevil..Rish..Zara_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunwar Amar - the Miracle Child!!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyanka_1986

priyanka_1986

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yes very true.. he is proving himself day by day.. ClapClap he rocks..  he is the best among boys.. hope he makes into finals... all the  best AMAR..Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashanganilover_kriyansh-Drama_Queen-mazkachazka

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Right. I too was vey moved by the story. Even Terrence was crying. Really, it is so much joy for his parents. He is not a trained dancer but doing so very very well. I LIKE HIM. HE IS BIT SHY AND HUMBLE , NOT LIKE OTHER BOYS SHOW  OFF LIKE.

He is doing much better than the trained dancer like PUNIT OR SHASHANK.

HE SHOULD WIN. IF HE CONTINUES TO PERFORM EVERY DANCE LIKE THIS WELL. HE HAS EVERY THING AND PICKS UP ALL SORTS OF DANCES. GOOD EMOTIONS, GOOD STRENGTH, NOT DROPPING THE GIRL . VERY VERY NICE. IN ALL RESPECT

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I was crying. I always am. Even yesterday I cried when Shruti did over Binny and her Dad dancing.

That's what I was saying. One more thing I like about DID is the kind of realness it brings about. When true stories of children from the normal "crowd" of India comes across, you feel so connected. Thank you to Zee TV for such programs!

Oh and I love Terence. How can such an international choreographer be SO humble and caring? He's simply wonderful. He cried during Amar's episode and today he ran to hug Shruti. I love that about him, the kind of connection he has with his students.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Everyone has some sort of story....I watch-register it but does not put a whole lot of weight on my thoughts...I focus more on contestant as far as dancing is concerned....To me Amar has proven himself that he can be the best dancer...Being untrained he has worked extremely hard, put all his efforts in showcasing his talent and his mentor's choreography to the best level he possibly can...Bravo kiddo!! Clap

His dance makes him shine...Story will always be there just like anyone else...

BTW Kruthi's emotions really brought tears to my eyes...I know how it feels to be w/o a father and that from a very young age....So Kruthi my heartfelt and a warm Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 February 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehadesicrowd

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Amar is definitely living upto his name. Imagine how much proud their parents must be feeling for all the kids who have achieved this. I am amazed at Kunwars dedication and perfection. Binny is always shown how she is putting in so much efforts and stuff, but imaging even kunwar is untraiend and he exectues all his dances with perfection. god bless him...and I agree with Varsha Di, I was moved and I was crying when Kruti missed her dad after seeing Binny and her dad on stage. I loved it when her mom signalled her from her seat that she is there, don't worry...Amazing...

-SnehaDabulls23

medha_1310

medha_1310

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
yes it was a very moving story and thanks to that doctor he survived and today he is here with us and entertaining all of us.
even i was crying...... especially when i saw terence crying.

akannadesicrowd

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Yes, I was moved by the story and started to have the tears, though I admit I didnt understand everything she had said, but seeing her face and the way she choked when she explained and the intense looks on everyone else's faces made me share the same feeling.. Then seeing Terence's tears made me so touched that I had a gush of tears!! Ha, the magic touch of Terence - even the viewers feel a strong bond with him!!! Big smile

I was hoping someone will post about his story so that I will get the complete picture... Since no one did, I had to find out the story and post it!! Hope I said it right... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top