Twilight

Rob explains, What 'Remember Me' means to him !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson explains what 'Remember Me' means to him

February 5, 9:28 PMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

In the fourth video from the Remember  Me "Ask Rob" series on the film's facebook page, Robert Pattinson ("Edward Cullen" in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) answers the question of what the film means to him.

Specifically, the question is: "This looks like a very emotional film that deals with family relationships. In your own words can you describe what the film means to you?"

Here's what Pattinson had to say:

"I think what, in a lot of ways, the film means to me is really about just Tyler's journey. I mean I connected to it in a very personal way, and what I really thought was interesting was it chronicles a time in a young guy's life . . . I don't know if it would really happen to a girl as well . . . where you, you begin to trust your own feelings. If you like someone, like Tyler does in the movie or, you know, if you're sad or anything, you start to trust your own mind a little bit more. And there's very few movies that specifically deal with that."

It's especially interesting considering the words that Pierce Brosnan (who portrays the character's father in the movie) had to say on the subject of Pattinson's cinematic prowess. Specifically, Brosnan regarded Pattinson's involvement with Remember Me as both an actor and an executive producer to be "in a good direction."

Please press the like button to encourage my posts..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzi830bd670816nondescript

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rob explains, What 'Remember Me' means to him !!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top