Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Today's episode was great!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chait-Jenn-4eva

Chait-Jenn-4eva

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I just loved today's episode. i loved the way Naku said ''Sahab Naku will not go from here if you don't eat. aww chooooooo sweet. i loved Dutta's facial expression. The love story is going to start soon can't wait. guys main toh dutta pai fida ho gayi hoon. i loved the way, how he was looking at Naku.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode was great!!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
all of us r fida over him LOL
but nakku sherni will not let anyone be mrs. dutta so we all can only hope to be mrs. raheja LOL

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
the dream sequence was cute...but did u notice datta seemed different in naku's dream. he seemed less forbidding and naku seemed a lot braver. datta didnt have naku transfixed by his gaze or fumbling. and most importantly datta's special tune was missing.

crazy_bholi

crazy_bholi

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
true guys dream sequence was very cuweet Embarrassed

MEGALINK

Groupbie

MEGALINK

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
wish naku would not fumble and look all dewy eyes all the time .Mana she is not so confident and the way she is brought up by her silly over the top panicky mother but she can hold her head up and look bit less fida over dutta all the time .bit embarassing .......

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
yeah but unfortunately that was a dreamErmm but naughty naku haanLOL having dreams like thisBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top