Posted: 14 years ago
Apparently you can vote here
click on the icon vote now and it says voted!!!!!
http://zra.zeetv.com/   Edited by uk001 - 14 years ago
FAVORITE JODI
Send ZRA DR to 57575

POPULAR FEMALE FACE OF THE YEAR
Send ZRA RADHIKA to 57575

POPULAR MALE FACE OF THE YEAR
Send ZRA DEV to 57575

FAVORITE PARIVAAR
Send ZRA CB to 57575

guys please vote for our favorite jodi....

if there is any online voting , could anybody provide the link please...

thanku very much for the link uk001
Edited by avi28 - 14 years ago
Does clicking on the icon and the message means our vote has been accepted of should we send an sms also to 57575 please reply
guys i have voted online by clicking on the icon,,hope my vote is registered,,also i request others to vote for dev ,radhika,purohit parivaar and radev as jodi,,plzz
Frnds we can vote more than once thru the net and phone so make sure that whenever u come online plz do vote for them once
I think you should make this sticky, so everyone can see it, who visit this forum 😉. I also voted for CB
Originally posted by chalhov

Does clicking on the icon and the message means our vote has been accepted of should we send an sms also to 57575 please reply

Yes apart from voting online u can also send sms which will increase votes for CB, also every time u log on pls visit zra.zeetv.combcoz i have noticed u can vote more than once, lets make sure CB win all the awards plsss it deserved to win all when u compared them to the other zee shows.
[QUOTE 
Yes apart from voting online u can also send sms which will increase votes for CB, also every time u log on pls visit zra.zeetv.combcoz i have noticed u can vote more than once, lets make sure CB win all the awards plsss it deserved to win all when u compared them to the other zee shows.
[/QUOTE]

I noticed as well. Am trying to vote for them as much as possible. They deserve it because they're very talented.
Originally posted by sun_singh

Originally posted by ashnapower

I think you should make this sticky, so everyone can see it, who visit this forum 😉. I also voted for CB

I agree with u ashna, in this way everyone that visits the forum will see it and rememeber to vote.