CID

:: Aditya Srivastav Fan Club [Update on Pg 9] :: (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
IMPORTANT NOTICE :

Hi all, Big smile
It's great to be back Smile Yes I was back when I posted here.. but I was busy collecting all information about Abhi I could. Wink Ofcourse we needed it. You will be soon getting your daily dose of it.. Big smile

Now, to the question - Why a fan Club?
I say - Why now? LOL

Further, I know that I am not probably the biggest fan but big enough to open a fc for him.. so please try and understand that I am trying my best to get you all the latest news about him. All true and accurate.. as much as from his own mouth as I can.. but it does take time.. further the information till reaching me, might get hampered and results into wrong data. Sorry about the date of Birth. OuchConfused

And lastly but not least.. this fan club is as much as of any other fan as it is of me .. ofcourse I can edit the first page posts you cant Wink bt thats nt the topic LOL I mean.. feel free to post anything and EVERYTHING about Abhi Big smile

Also - You might have noticed that the fc is now changed from being Abhijeet's to Aditya Srivastav's .. well that is because CID isnot a very popular forum as of yet. We cannot afford to have 2 fc.. but this one will be for both of them Big smile

Will keep posting more updates,
Love,
ShrutiEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leenacutejatt48jeet.-De.De-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Aditya Srivastav Fan Club [Update on Pg 9] :: (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I want my ABHIJEET back!

Yes it is a fact that Abhijeet has never been my first choice Confused. Indeed I was a Daya fan since childhood - since CID started. I dont remember perfectly, but probably the reason was that Aditya Srivastav joined the show later (as compared to Daya) and till then Daya had already taken that place LOL. But I remember, I would always imagine if I am in a problem, Daya would come to the rescue EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Abhijeet would be with him always.. like the best friend you long for when you are in trouble Big smile
Off late or honestly after the Abhi - Shruti episode... I started liking him much more than I did and today.. I know it's weird to say but I <3 you Abhijeet EmbarrassedLOLLOL and you too Daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileLOL.

But the fact remains - NO I am NOT in <3 with the Abhijeet I get to see on screen these days. He's someone honestly in disguise and the petty thing is that no one has till now spotted it, if spotted, then done nothing CryCry.

Aditya Srivastav enters CID first day as a criminal (as we all know). The first criminal I guess, whom ACP Pradyuman didnot be rude to. Aditya played the character exceptionally well. Even if I hadnot known Aditya all these years as Abhijeet, and then seen that episode, I would still say the same thing.
Then Aditya entered CID as a cop. His first scene was a little struggling on the mat having a nightmare and then standing in middle of a road. ACP Pradyuman goes there with Viren and Daya. Daya knows Abhijeet. Abhijeet was a Police Officer earlier. He is senior to Daya. He has lost his memory and in shock, his mother expired too. He had been through the toughest time life could offer Ouch but still when ACP sir asks him to come join CID, he does. Not formally though, as he is still not cured CryCry. Even in such a situation, Abhijeet saved alot of people from a bomb.

He's told to be a sharp shooter but these days most of his bullets miss targets. I was almost in tears seeing him shoot that man in Abhijeet in Coma seeing in Sachin's goggles. It brought back alot of memories. And then the way he passed the message to Dr. Tarika

For now Abhijeet is just an angry man. He is rude to Freddie too. Freddie is the oldest apart from our trio and not to forget older than Abhijeet too. Abhijeet might be senior but he shouldnt speak rude like that. Remember Abhijeet and Daya dancing before the 111 record episode? That was ABhijeet.. now I dont even find him smiling often OuchCry And by this I DONOT MEAN HE STARTS FLIRTING! He's pathetic at that LOLLOL

The biggest thing that hurts is - Daya has always stepped out of the border to help Abhijeet. Remember the case where an actress is killed and Abhijeet alone investigates and he takes the parrot of the actress's daughter - Daya was so worried about Abhijeet. And then in the episode where a gang of teens hack the CID data, Daya is missing and suspected but Abhi didnot even make an attempt. Fine he was worried but he could and he should rather, have made an attempt - for DAYA!
In the 14th August episode, I agree it was a blow to Abhijeet.. but honestly if he would have wanted - it could all be finished nicely! He's a sharp shooter.. and holding the gun, he actually waited till Daya gets into a mess with Rocky and they both go behind the curtain. Why can't a sharp shooter shoot?? Even if Daya was in risk.. it was worth the attempt. Abhi could have shot at his leg. Even if Daya was hurt, leg injury would have been minor but if Rocky was hurt, he could have been dealt more easily with. And then in the next episode, it was told Abhijeet is worried.. yet when he went to see Daya, he got a call and left almost immidiately.. why? But in Abhijeet in coma.. Daya keeps repeating that Abhijeet took a bullet on him.. Daya was almost in tears in front of ACP..

See there is always a difference in Daya and Abhijeet. Daya has been a little emotional, hard working guy but Abhijeet is a more practical intelligent one. But the thing is - Abhijeet has changed and that hurts alot!

This is to the CID crew and the entire team.. Aditya Srivastav doesnot make Abhijeet.. you make Abhijeet do all the stupid stuff you want to see NOT US .. atleast NOT ME. So I want my Abhijeet back!

Ps : Thanks for showing Abhijeet rather old than he actually looks, so atleast get him married now! Cops do marry!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leenacutejatt48jeet.-De.De-_Bidzie_

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Shruti.. where are you hun? Long time no see..
Abhijeet ka FC open to kar liya aur khudh kahan chali gayi??
Msg me when here, got loads to tell. :)

Miss you. Hug

Missed you too!! aww Big smileBig smile
Its good to be back.. in a home that's quite reconstructed itself LOLLOL ... well now this FC will definitely reach directly to Abhi's heart.. dont worry :D

Big smile Aww that is wonderful, you are a star hun!!Hug It's soo good to see your jhalak after ages, now don't vanish in thin air once again.LOLTongue

Plus Shruti, I want our Abhijeet back too, let's pray and hope that old Abhijeet is back soon. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenacute

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
If I know myself... I will kidnap Aditya until he agrees to be like the old Abhi and dont give a damn to what creatives say, if I have to :P
I so want him back! :D

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jatt48

aditya is marriedCryand has 2 doughtersClapClapi am fan of abhijeet in CID,,,,,,,so it dos't matter that he has 2 or 3 doughters,,,,,,i like his acting and mato CID ko dekhti ho sirf or sirf abhijeet kalia,,,,,,,,doughter to muja be bohot pasand ha but i am not married Dancingjab shadi hoe to apna hasbad sa guzarish karo ge jitni doughter aditya ke ha muja be exactly utni doughters chahiaDay Dreamingso ye to hoe real fans vali bat,,,,,,,fan ho naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSmile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may u live long and have all happiness in u life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD bless uBig smile

salam,,,,mera khial karo aditya plzz 2 daughters kaffi hain,,main apni batt par kayem hon,,
muja koe farak nahe parta aditya married ha ya nahe,,,i like his acting,i like CID,i wish them all,may God bless u forever,aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Shruti di.... Add me as a FAN too... U know how much I love him!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

aditya is marriedCryand has 2 doughtersClapClapi am fan of abhijeet in CID,,,,,,,so it dos't matter that he has 2 or 3 doughters,,,,,,i like his acting and mato CID ko dekhti ho sirf or sirf abhijeet kalia,,,,,,,,doughter to muja be bohot pasand ha but i am not married Dancingjab shadi hoe to apna hasbad sa guzarish karo ge jitni doughter aditya ke ha muja be exactly utni doughters chahiaDay Dreamingso ye to hoe real fans vali bat,,,,,,,fan ho naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSmile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may u live long and have all happiness in u life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD bless uBig smile

salam,,,,mera khial karo aditya plzz 2 daughters kaffi hain,,main apni batt par kayem hon,,
muja koe farak nahe parta aditya married ha ya nahe,,,i like his acting,i like CID,i wish them all,may God bless u forever,aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thts sweet.. :D
well he does have 2 daughters (confirmed)... and dnt worry.. like u said u arent still married.. so its a long way ahead :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz.abhi.daya

Shruti di.... Add me as a FAN too... U know how much I love him!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

thts what I was thinkin Bidz.. how come u never appeared LOLLOL will add u Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top