Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
no we are not discussing about the film Wink... i was just wondering.. don't u just wish sometimes that you could meet some of your online friends... its unfortunate that some of us live so far away that its almost impossible to meet up.Ouch ..but we can imagine ..so imagine if you got a chance to meet ur online friends....n get excited!Big smile
 jab u meet ur online friends...

sorry m tooo filmy..  n this film is just tooo good...LOL anyways.. imagine thats u n ur friend hahaha yes cuz we look just like kareena.. n the boys just look like shahid..   LOLnywayss soo
  • would you actually meet them??  who would you meet?
  • if not then y not?
  • what would be ur expectations?
  • most  importantly...what would you guys do.. where would you meet etc etc ?
  • how would u feel.. ??like nervous.. excited..blah blah??
  • if you don't know what they look like.. how would u recognize themLOL
over to u guys.. if  i m missing something then remind me n i will add itWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*jab we met*" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
^^^^  awww  nice topic  pinky Big smile  as usual   I am waiting for your version
and next I will post my version ....   yeah I know  you will be tired  after making the threads  you need time..okie take your time jee  Wink

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

^^^^  awww  nice topic  pinky Big smile  as usual   I am waiting for your version
and next I will post my version ....   yeah I know  you will be tired  after making the threads  you need time..okie take your time jee  Wink

urgggh thambu.. j/k.. Big smile fine then!!! n u better post urs after!!Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

no we are not discussing about the film Wink... i was just wondering.. don't u just wish sometimes that you could meet some of your online friends... its unfortunate that some of us live so far away that its almost impossible to meet up.Ouch ..but we can imagine ..so imagine if you got a chance to meet ur online friends....n get excited!Big smile

sorry m tooo filmy..  n this film is just tooo good...LOL anyways.. imagine thats u n ur friend hahaha yes cuz we look just like kareena.. n the boys just look like shahid..   LOLnywayss soo
    would you actually meet them?? ya why not! who would you meet? all my friends..whoever i can.. if not then y not? maybe coz they live far away what would be ur expectations? nothing much..they shud be as friendly as they are on IF most  importantly...what would you guys do..idk..talk talk n talk. where would you meet etc etc ? anywhere where its possible.. how would u feel.. ??like nervous.. excited..blah blah?? obviously excited..
  • if you don't know what they look like.. how would u recognize themLOLwill scream IF IF IF..obviously IF members wud know why i m screaming..so they'll know i am from IF too..haha..j/kLOLWink

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

would you actually meet them?? ya why not! who would you meet? all my friends..whoever i can.. if not then y not? maybe coz they live far away what would be ur expectations? nothing much..they shud be as friendly as they are on IF most  importantly...what would you guys do..idk..talk talk n talk. where would you meet etc etc ? anywhere where its possible.. how would u feel.. ??like nervous.. excited..blah blah?? obviously NERVOUSSSS
  • if you don't know what they look like.. how would u recognize themLOLwill scream IF IF IF..obviously IF members wud know why i m screaming..so they'll know i am from IF too..haha..j/kLOLWinkI WILL BE LIKECensored

Lol starry gud Big smile...

M also very muchhhhhh filmy pinky ... Embarrassed LOL

Edited by love_vs_hate - 06 February 2010 at 11:35am

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

lol...LOL  urgggh?????   ROFL v.funny to note that pinky ..lol....lol...lol   LOL mazaa aagaya

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

lol...LOL  urgggh?????   ROFL v.funny to note that pinky ..lol....lol...lol   LOL mazaa aagaya

r u ok??? LOL that wasnt even funny .. ur mad :P

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
lol maaheen.. i guess everyone isLOL all bollywood's fault!!

Edited by -Pinky- - 06 February 2010 at 8:36pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.