Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Happy Friday EveryoneSmile
Sorry for the late update, in a rush, have visitors over.  Boring espiode skip, too much of Shanky-Ping Pong- Kaab Mein Haddi Sandeep. Last has Grumpy Devdas DM.

Highlights
Kaddu & Shanky fight, divorce kaab mein haadi Sandeep
Daal Mein Kuch Kala hai look at the looks Sandeep and Witch Khemi shareDead
Shanky tries to explain to DM
Santu wondering on the road
Detail Update Feb 5th
Part 1
In Ashram
Santu is thinking that over the past ten years everything has changed, everyday something new is reveled to her. In the past 10yrs in Dharampur not the just the Dharam and Karam have changed but the Gyan also.
She is thinking why did Shanky didn't mention about his and Kaddu separation in his letters. She is stating that Ping Pong has made the wrong decision. (Exactly)
A lady comes inside the room, and tells Santu that Shanasak is there to meet her. Shanky with his sweet daughter Nandini, he introduces Santu as her Nani. Nandini questions Santu why has she left the house.

Shanky shoos Nandini away. Shanky says the court order allows him to meet his daughter only one day a week, and he spents the entire day with her. (Aww poor Shanky)
Shanky says I went to the house, and found out that you also went their. Santu tells him you were right that everything has changed in the past 10yrs but why did you hide this big thing about the divorce to me?
(Yawn)

How could I have told you this that my wife and court only allows me to meet my own blood my daughter only once a week. One day my wife came and told me she wants to move ahead in her life with someone else. ( Good Riddance you deserve someone much better than Ping Pong)

Shanky says that Kaddu has made the wrong decision with the wrong man who had betrayed her in the past. Why should I have told you? Did you tell me what happened ten years ago? Did you tell me for whom you went to jail? No This matters are only between husband and wife!!!

Part 2
Flashback
Slowly the fights between Shanky and Kaddu risen. After Nandini's birth, Nandini is seating on the bed crying while Kaddu is talking on the phone. Shanky comes sees this, picks the baby up. Why are you talking on the phone when the baby is crying? Kaddu says that should I carry her 24/7 with me.
Shanky says a mother has affection which 24hr is less for her. Kaddu replies are you saying that I don't have affection. Dragging moehill becomes a mountain, Ping Pong decides they would not have any realtionship.

Next Scene
Kaddu holding Nandini, rolling her suitcase, Shanky stops her. She tells him I am going my maternal home. He tries to explain to her that small fights happen between a husband and wife. Everyday Kaddu fights increased, and she got more stubborn. Instead of daughter in law Megha treated Kaddu more like a friend. Shanky says Ping Pong never got along with her parents.

One day she crossed all the limits when she brought a third person in which she shouldn't had. Kaddu accuses Shanky of never forgetting Santu and  writing love letters to her. Ping pong says that after wedding  you still think of another woman, and she was starting to say something with B and Shanky slapped her.

I have never forgotten the disgusting words that Ping Pong said about us (Shanky & Santu)In the middle of all the fights Sandeep came, asking forgiveness from her, like his whole world was ruined. 

Sandeep taking advantage of situation between Kaddu & Shanky, meeting her in restaurants, driving etc. Shanky didn't stop her because he knew he was a torn in her happiness. One day in court, our divorced happened, the mother gets the custody of the child.

Part 3
Santu asks Shanky what does Sandeep do? He tells her that Maulik and Sandeep are in the business together. He says that Sandeep is the Ghar  Jamai of Mahivashyi family. (We knew that) Santu is wondering who has cast their bad eyes on her family. (OOOO its that witch Khemi )

Shanky is like your Family? The people that hate you in that house is still your family. She says that everyone hates me because I have killed Arjan. Shanky offers Santu to stay at his house, but she says when the time is needed she will think about it. Nandini and him leave.

OMG Maulik has manners, he welcomes back Sandeep calls him Jiju (YUCK) Sandeep with smile greets Witch Benbaa (omg she knows how to smile) Sandeep says to Moti that I have tried talking to Papa but he has broken relationship with everyone  and its not my fault. (all thanks to Witch Khemi)  Daal mein Kuch Kala hai,

Sandeep turns around and sees Shanky and Nandini sharing a father and daughter moment.  Sandeep is angry, shanky is like go to your Papa, and Nandini is like I am with my dad. Shanky sweetly send Nandini to her tution. Maulik  and Sandeep over to talk about something important.

Part 4
Shanky tells Moti, I am going to meet Papa not Kaddu. He tells DM that he have meant Santu, and he is like so why have you come to me?  Do you remember I have broken all the ties with everyone. I dont have ties with you or her. Shanky says I don't have relationship with you but I have come with the bond that I have shared with you since childhood. Shanky says that Santu is innocent. Somewhere in your heart/mind/brain you know that she is also. He is like go away. (Grumpy old man)

Shanky says fine I will leave but answer my one question, have you forgotten Santu? DM shoos Shanky away, and  tells him never come to him.

Mother Teresa leaves the ashram and thanks the lady. Its night time Duffer Santu is wondering on the streets, and thinking what direction the life has brought to her. None of the roads leading her to her house. I have no one. Today I have no Astivta.  (You Silly Woman, yes you do) I don't know what new journey that will began for me. Episodes ends.

Update by (Sanju)SanRajDeewani:

Hi Everyone.. Im filling in for Uma again and sorry in advance for any mistakes.. Thank you..

Part 1

Santu is the ashraam, thinking about what she has seen and Shanky was right about everything changing in D-Pur..The lady in the ashraam tells her that someone has come to meet her by the name of Shashank..Santu goes out and sees Shanky and Nandu together..
Shanky introduces Santu to Nandini as Nani and Nandu says that she has seen Santu before at the M-Mansion..
Shanky tells Nandini to go and play whilst he talks to Santu.. Santu is very upset and can't understand how and why Shanky and Kaddu have split up..
Shanky explains that the couple had problems and argued a lot but things got really bad when Kaddu accused Shanky for secretly loving Santu all along and to get even Kaddu rekindled her friendship with Sandeep and then they married..
Santu says didn't Maalik say anything and why didn't you tell me?? Shanky tells Santu that even she hid the truth about Arjan's death and Maalik didn't interefere as it was between husband and wife..
The court only allows one day custody to Shanky..OuchCryCry and he spends the entire day with Nandini..

Part2

Sandeep enters the M-Mansion with Kaddu and greets Maulik, who hugs him and then asks Moti about DM and how he is.. Just then Shanky enters with Nandu and everyone gives him filthy's Angry..Sandeep calls Nandu and Shanky tells Nandu to go to 'Papa' but Nandu argues that Shanky is her papa..Embarrassed
Kaddu shouts at Nandu but Shanky tells her not to vent her anger on Nandu..
Maulik asks Sandeep to come with him as he wants to discuss something with him.. Shanky enters the house much to everyones annoyance but he wants to meet DM..
He goes up to see DM, who is still locked inside his room.. He tells him that he met Santu and DM says why are you telling me? Shanky says i know Santu is innocent and somewhere deep down so do you.. DM starts closing the door and tells Shanky to go... Shanky says i will but answer one question.. Have you ever been able to forget Santu.. DM closes the door telling Shanky never to return..Ouch

Part 3

Santu bids farewell to the woman at the ashaaram and the night falls.. Santu is thinking to herself about what her next steps will be as she has lost everything and no path goes back to her house.. She is walking thinking what will she do next..

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by soap-critic - 05 February 2010 at 1:57pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalazminamahcirchhedashaila_pbhanot_nishasoujik27tana327swarajgirzeestar1anilamistryNiru.Dpsejal87nandrjprita7482cloudzsushavvicrazyballArsha85kripsysanrajloverbakri-Jiya-bahanebookbrain007Gauri22aksnsam78sihucimbasoap-criticsoni-zee-SilverFlames--Samira-fuzzyfaceapknfjholashbipashapaljayuknaik99sigridthejazzgalRoarkanna44ammoosMallika113sami01Priyank.Anu-Reddystranger2roseleena04nikita_88_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb5th 10 Detail: Pati Panti aur Woh" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Thank you Piku...

Dufford leaves ashram with her Dukh Bhari atma just to be kidnapped by thugs hired by Moti/Airhead or even that gunda sandeep...

Bird brain made me PUKE ...

Edited by anna44 - 05 February 2010 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cimbaGauri22*Piku*

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch Piku....

I loved your comments more (in-between) than the actual episode today..

I dont understand what material is Mother Teresa made of? Does she seriously think every nut-head (all of them) in M-family hate her cuz she killed Arjun ONLY???

Well woman, you need a brain and a heart transplant - those GFNs never really loved you - esp. Moti / Maulik...Ping Pong never had a brain of hers anyway, and Moti's useless words were too important and powerful for K-itch to hate her own sister!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverfuzzyface*Piku*

soap-critic

Viewbie

soap-critic

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku and Sanju - sorry for any confusion.

What I do NOT want Santu to do is try and patch up Shanky and Kaddu at any cost. I understand that there is a child involved but they should try and prove that Kaddu is an unfit mother and get Shanky the custody.

Both Shanky and Nandini deserve better. Kaddu needs to stay with Sandy only.

Me being able to understand Santu gets harder with each passing episode. Why did she have to leave the ashram and sleep on the streets if she had no place to go to? Couldn't she have stayed there a couple of days more till she figured it out?ConfusedOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilasanrajlover-SilverFlames-fuzzyfaceammoos*Piku*

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
what happened to the show?Angry This show is down in the dumps. Man ! !!! seriously,   what is M family is made of? No one in the family has an once of sense.  Mahan atma Santu has mostly been irritating ,but now she has past the limit of that too.Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku and Sanju!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-*Piku*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the confusion girls. Thanks a bunch for filling in for me. What a lame epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the double update  Sanju and PikuBig smile   Kaddu, no brains !  Santu, no brains.!  It boggles my mind why Santu would leave ashram when she has no other place to go toConfused

Shanky is so sweet, hope Nandu takes after him.  Sandy is a skank, he has not changed one bit.  Kaddu is dumbo to fall for him again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisiancimbafuzzyface-SilverFlames-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top