Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I don't like Daya's hairstyle nowadays.....it doesn't suit him. He gels his hair to the back but then, he loses all his cuteness. I wish Daya reverts back to his old hairstyle.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya's gelled hair" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

the guy is balding, dude. cant you see the growing skin on the back of his head? Tongue he has to cover it up somehow.. but gel will make his hair more fine, so he better just get a hair transplant like salman and be done with it lol
gengu bhai, don't take advantage of no moderator being there. Come on, he's in his 40's, too early to be balding.Tongue No the gel makes him look like a matador. The only thing he's missing is a red cloth.Tongue

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

the guy is balding, dude. cant you see the growing skin on the back of his head? Tongue he has to cover it up somehow.. but gel will make his hair more fine, so he better just get a hair transplant like salman and be done with it lol
gengu bhai, don't take advantage of no moderator being there. Come on, he's in his 40's, too early to be balding.Tongue No the gel makes him look like a matador. The only thing he's missing is a red cloth.Tongue

i didnt say anything inflammatory lol I just pointed out that he was balding... in fact vivek himself has a cresent shaped bald spot on the back of his head.. abhijeet has hair tho lol LOL  and who said people keep all their hair in their 40's? LOL
He's not balding, I don't see an empty patch anywhere. LOL Vivek? The guy's in his mid-twenties. How can he have a bald spot. Well, it's rare that people lose their hair in the 40's. My dad hasn't. ANyways, this is not DM, LOL. Only things is that his normal hairstyle looks better on him.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
As a straight guy I have no input into Daya's cuteness or lack thereof or how his hair contributes to that or not. I agree though that he is balding. And no, it is definitely not uncommon for people to go bald in their 40s or even younger. Lots of people  start losing hair in their 20s. Heck, many college students have to face this problem as well.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top