Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ccsbYPNHKER_ER_YANAKSHFAN_289s3chaudhria_ahamedindia73dent4usashbtasshamsipreearies7rgattuibmeem275madhu.tvfrnds001-Pravin-JaNa07AnjanaYYZmd410QueenAnnie18Anvi2009cool_yv-.nandini.-sam.desigirl_18minuu..Serendipity..surakshitaaish_punkniveditharahmona_paksweArwen.PadBearwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5th Feb Written Update:Leher asks for Abeer's Help" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
heyyyyy jo Hug

i see your updates r as spicy as ever LOL

thx for the update .... Smile the shuklain's expression when she found all the arrangements were done LOL LOL LOL priceless LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update jyoti.Budha's and shuklain's expressions were so hilarious when they realised that their plans had backfiredLOLAnd @leher thinking abeer is her personal assistantROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

heyyyyy jo Hug

i see your updates r as spicy as ever LOL

thx for the update .... Smile the shuklain's expression when she found all the arrangements were done LOL LOL LOL priceless LOL LOL LOL
ArwenHug..I m trying to b back in form again as after a while something again excited meWinkLOL..

and yeah Shuklaain just got a electric shock on phone after hearing that Majumdaars r all ready for the rituals and they themselves r not ready for itWinkLOLLOL

Arwen.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Thanks for the update jyoti.Budha's and shuklain's expressions were so hilarious when they realised that their plans had backfiredLOLAnd @leher thinking abeer is her personal assistantROFL
Yeah its funny how whenever it comes to some sort of help Leher always thinks of Abeer as the only optionWinkLOL..and then when work is over its like hum aapke hai kaunLOLLOL

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Jo .... something has interested u after a while huh? LOL what abt PKB and BTKT?

as for me ... nothing has truly interested me in a while except for Mahi Way that is ... which i only started watching last week... right now i m trying to watch Yeh Pyar bcos of Leher ... Laagi Tujhse Lagan bcos if the lead guy (i liked him in Love Story) and recently found out that raghav-sia track will start soon so inspite of everything, i decided to watch laado for this particular Mills and Boons track LOLLOLLOL but its gd to interact with u again Hug

jyoti06

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Aww Hug

Thanks Jyoti for the lovely update! Loved reading every single bit of it! Tongue

Same here I thought Abeer Leher scene only worth watching! Loved today's scene Embarrassed even though it was too short compared to the rest of the crap! Sleepy

Awww Leher is kinda falling for our dear Abheer, i loved the way she said ''Apko Abeer par barosa karsakthe''! Looks like she trust him now! Embarrassed

And yeah the precap! Gosh I'm just praying Abeer is gonna work things out! Otherwise he's not going to be friends with Leher that soon! Confused I'm sure Abeer will do somthing! Fingures crossed!

Anyways I just can't wait for more Abeer Leher Scenes, oh no it;s the weekend, gotta wait for another few days for that!Disapprove

jyoti06

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jo = i look forward to catching up with this show post exam

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top