Dill Mill Gaye

5/2 - Sidd-Riddz : And I prepare to be hanged.....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

First things first....

Inspite of horrible geography knowledge and late realization of Riddzie's clothes getting wet , the entire thought process , dilemma and helplessness of Sid with Atul's words and Riddhima's condition clouding his senses was BRILLIANTLY done. You could already see 'martyr' written all over Sid.

Strangely , I felt very sad for Sid,  exactly as sad I was for Armaan yesterday.

Anyway , over to the episode.

Sid only got more and more panicky and helpless as time passed by . The geographically misplaced snow refused to stop and there was no help available. Riddhima's pulse rate was falling , heart beat rate lowering and Sid didn't know what to do. The warmth of the small fire and the rubbing of hands and feet was not enough - the cold had settled in and was on it's way of stunting her brain. With no medical aid at hand or even in the vicinity and Riddzie's condition only worsening by the hour , Sid thought of Atul! Yes ! Atul could tell him what to do to save Riddzie.

Panicky and petrified, Sid called up Atul - The cold has settled into Riddhima's blood stream - the blood pressure is dropping , pulse is dropping , heart rate is unstable and i have NO help at hand - am in the middle of some freakin' jungle. What do i do? Atul , equally worried told him straightaway - do what you can to save her - anything! Fire! Blankets! Heaters! Heat Packs! Remove her wet clothes ...... desperate measure - YOUR OWN BODY HEAT .

The last words froze Sid - my body heat ? To Riddhima? No . I cannot even think of doing something like that.....there has to be another way , there must be. He ran back to Riddhima , desperately trying to bring her back to her conscious state - stay with me Riddhima! Don't do this to me. Don't try me. Get up. Nothing can happen to you....but to his utter dismay, Riddzie was slipping away like a fistful of sand .... skin whitening... shivering like an autumn leaf and lips going blue.... if Hypothermia it is.....her brain would stop working sooner than Sid could think. For Sid , it was a lost battle.....and the torn blanket that he got only highlighted the harshness of the situation...

He even thought of getting help and took Riddhima out to go to a nearby village but the misplaced geographically wrong weather held him back.... what if he gets stuck midway ? What will become of Riddhima? She is almost near to sinking already.....

Sid understood that Riddhima could no longer hear him and she was slipping.....with great hesitation and embarrassment, he remover her wet sari and placed her under the blanket and finally he understood that there was only one way to save Riddhima.... his own body heat.

What followed was perhaps one of the best executed dilemma thought process of a character in Star One serials till date.

As Sid closed the door, removed his shirt and took steps towards Riddhima - the entire piece of his life with Riddhima flashed across his head alongwith Atul's constant pressure on him to do hat he can to save the girl and that includes his own body heat. The times when Riddhima has accused him of molestation , of having bad and carnal intentions towards her , her absolute hatred for him and the sight of a dying Riddhima in front of him......it was well shot with cuts of his feet approaching Riddhima. ......

Sid sat next to Riddhima and first strengthened himself - I am a doctor. I am doing the only thing I can to save her life .What will happen. She did her duty towards me as a doctor and I am doing the same. I hope you will understand Riddhima .....that why i did what i did. I am only thinking of saving you.

Sid lay next to Riddhima , clasped her hand through the blanket and healed her with his body heat , closing in on her neck as well to keep her skin warm completely. And then, he fell asleep......he was woken up by the first proper breath that Riiddhima took which indicated the return of her blood circulation and normalization of her body temperature. Sid's face brightened.

So, Sid saved Riddhima's life..... but at what price?

His life , his honour and his self respect .... ONCE AGAIN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajen-rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okk....so whts the precap?
nikkiiscool thumbnail
personally i think this whole thing was totally unnecessary and stupid. the cvs are just beating around the bush to buy themselves more time. this is ridiculous. just bring armaan back. i hated this episode.
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But I have a question:He just slept with her right or does giving body heat imply having s*# with her???? Am confused!!!!Kindly clarify!!!!
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY...Pococ wat a gr888 well written yaar.seriusly RIDZIE should read this before she yells at sid....Sid was in gr8 dilema yaar jab usne jhooti pics naikali toh to ridzie ne use sanjeevani se nikal ke liye majbboor kiya lolz n now *sigh*....cv should think that they can show hevy rainfall in place os snowfall naah./...but pocho u rockk..u perfectly described sid's dilemna and his future depression hehe *hug u*
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely Written POCO!!!
Sid has pu His life , his honour and his self respect .... ONCE AGAIN for DR. Riddhima ------Look at the price he is paying for Riddhima...........!!

Poor Sid .....................Extremely nice portrayal of helplessness...!!

Sid is like Sita Maiya lolz.........Agni pariksha Deta rahega rahega.............Per Ravan ko farak nahi padega...lolz...!! Kitna zurm or sahega .........Aabhi pata nahi ye baccha dimag kya khel khelega uska Riddhima ko thick karne ke liye??

spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆 After the return of Ridz...Sid is continously paying this price....and will keep paying it for a long time i guess...

but seriously Sids dilemma was really well shot...and Karan as usual give 100% of his acting skills...

@anjie22 no it doesnt mean that..its just the body heat i guess...
zuha_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ewww.. thnx 2 GOD i didn't watchd the epi. 2day........disguited by DMG nw........jst cant wait ny more 2 get bck ARM@@N bckkkkkkkkkkkkk

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

HEY...Pococ wat a gr888 well written yaar.seriusly RIDZIE should read this before she yells at sid....Sid was in gr8 dilema yaar jab usne jhooti pics naikali toh to ridzie ne use sanjeevani se nikal ke liye majbboor kiya lolz n now *sigh*....cv should think that they can show hevy rainfall in place os snowfall naah./...but pocho u rockk..u perfectly described sid's dilemna and his future depression hehe *hug u*

Thanks sweetz!

Riddz will not read this , she will not read anything.😆.... she is missing her whacking days , so she is making pulp out of Sid on Monday. It is Riddhima we are talking about Ye to hona hi tha..... Sid must be banging his head somewhere - jaan bachaayi bhi to kiski !😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: spring_breeze05

😆 After the return of Ridz...Sid is continously paying this price....and will keep paying it for a long time i guess...

but seriously Sids dilemma was really well shot...and Karan as usual give 100% of his acting skills...

@anjie22 no it doesnt mean that..its just the body heat i guess...

I think Sid should not even try explaining himself to Riddhima anymore. Just send her to Atul and be done with it. Tell her that it is for the best that they both mind their own business. There is no point. She will keep misunderstanding and he will keep explaining himself. Sid needs peace!😳