Article: Rakhi Sawant an all-rounder

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Rakhi Sawant an all-rounder

The bindass girl Rakhi Sawant is now going onto a different attack. This month, she is set to launch a cosmetic product that retards ageing.

"After I launch this product no one will ever have to use Botox injections on their faces. I told the company to let me use the product first to see how it works. I am not like others in the industry who endorse products that they never use. I cannot fool the world for money. My Jesus won't let me." She said in a recent interview.

Rakhi is now becoming an entrepreneur. She is opening a spa and her own recording studio. Apart from this, she is also all set to start her serial on the Bible. About the progress of her venture she added," We are going to have three to four directors. The way I'm going to make the serial will be like nothing we've seen before .I was going to play Mother Mary but my pastors advised me to play Mary Magdalene instead."

Rakhi also plans to make serials on Moses and Noah. "I'm also making a serial on Adam and Eve and how mankind got distanced from God by Satan. Jesus has given me this responsibility. I am very upset with the big-screen superstars who have captured the home viewing space. Remember one thing, I will do things on television that these superstars cannot. For the role of Jesus Christ we're auditioning new boys because we need someone who is innocent and doesn't have six packs."

Doesn't she see a dichotomy between playing Mary Magdalene and singing songs with expletive words in them? "If you read the Bible it says whatever you do, do with your complete energy. It does not mean that you give up your day-to-day duties. It is not the size of the clothes or the words that I dance to, which make my heart pure or impure. Am I destroying anyone's home or killing anyone?" Quipped the Drama Queen.

source: indya.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Rakhi Sawant an all-rounder" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top