Fan Fictions

Taming The Wild 3-AR story new thread link pg 157 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 158

mansibharti

Goldie

mansibharti

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

congo! im VERY angry with u!

hey what happened ?? why r u angry with me ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

searchoffriends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taming The Wild 3-AR story new thread link pg 157 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey u updating now??will wait if u doing so !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

searchoffriends

mansibharti

Goldie

mansibharti

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarora

hey u updating now??will wait if u doing so !!

yes dear i'll update today but it'll take about an hour or two more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95aarorasearchoffriends

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
UGH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartisearchoffriends

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by Hello_01

u Know wat? u should be awarded of being best torture..! LOL

seriously, yrr - u make ppl torture sooooo much - i have been roaming around the Fforum... in such a way to see are you updatng or not ...OuchSleepy

but no..Shocked! abhi bhi sabar?Shocked lolz
do update fast Plz...........Embarrassed
Love MahaEmbarrassed

kya yaar maha you too have joined the company of devil !! dont worry i'm trying my best to update ASAP...  i'll multiply my speed okay..LOL

Oh i m sorry - no...no. i guess u hav lots ov devils here and me increasing it would make much more load over you - so let me be an angel Tongue- for you ... and i being ur angel would say u to speed up more LOL

Actually yrr, if u just look at Fanfic Forum naa - u would find. So less Good Riters these days - that we litterally hang up only wid few only... ! first time when i came here - their were endless riters over here ... but as the time passed out i find only few good ones... i mean i can count the good ones as they r so less.!
which makes us, readerz to litteraly beg for an update from the left over good ones(which includes u, for sure... i mean i do) -

I litterally bow ur riting. so just thought to make you feel good through my comment that dont stop riting. and... and please try to update soon, atleast once in a week... Smile

Love Maha,
still waitng for an Update!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartimaanusearchoffriends

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
ok so here i m goanna comment for u update ! as i just saw u reserved a place for you part !

RESEverd !

scorpio95

Goldie

scorpio95

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
great part! Smile

Edited by scorpio95 - 07 February 2010 at 12:56pm

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by pinkss

Hey Mansi!!!!! hii Jia
Rememba me...well ofcourse u don't.... well i do dear you r one of my regular silent readers
em a silent reader of ur FF......but sweety i cant stay silent 4eva now!!!
ok 1st of all a big CONGRATS for ur new thread...Clap   thank you
2nd - mansi dis FF is 1 of my favourites...u dunno how much i wait 4 ur updates....ur a fabulous writer n i luv dis story....but hunny its high high high time u disclose dat gud 4 nofin vivek's secret.......no offence sweety...but da FF'z gonna make half a century in a few days... n still we hav no clue bout him.. Confused i know everybody is pestering me come out with his secret but i cant abruptly do that dear it has some sequence to it but all i can promise you is that it will be out soon in 50 something part trust me you wont get bored by then....

its only bcaz of him we arn't gettin AR romance... cummon yar atleast giv us an AR kiss.....i know i know ... i sound like a perv here.... not at all its quiet normal and you will get your hearts wish soon Wink  but sweety i'm jus soo curious bout dis whole vivek secret thing.... its a small request .....plzzzzzzz move on wiv AR'z cute romantic scenes (as we arn't gettin dem on DMG now)!!!!! you will get loads of them i will see to it...

plzzzzzzz mansi dun take me wrong here em jus lovin dis FF to core but plzzzzzzz i want  AR to move ahead wiv dey'r married life...... its okay dear you are welcome to pour out all you feel without feeling sorry i appreciate it

well dats all dear... plz 4giv me if i'v been rude...din mean it at all... no need yaar dont worry
n if u dun miind can u plzzzz PM me da next time u update dis FF!!!! already send you the request..
thanx 4 givin us such a nice FF!!!! my pleasure
tc lots n lots of luv n best wishes!! thanks dear
JIA!!!!Heart love u tooo Big smileBig smile

Hey Mansi!!!
"i know everybody is pestering me come out with his secret but i cant abruptly do that dear it has some sequence to it but all i can promise you is that it will be out soon in 50 something part trust me you wont get bored by then...."   

BORED!!!! r u kiddin me....i will neva get bored of dis FF i wish dis FF completes a century...lolzzzzLOLLOLLOL
i was only askin u to tell da secret so we can hav sum gud AR romance !!!! but i can understand its not dat easy to write a story......it takes time to reveal sum stuff!!!
dun worry we can wait 4 dat tooo!!!!
newayz waiting 4 da next part.... when r u planing 2 update dear!!!!  
plzzzz update sooooooooooon
waiting waiting waitin........
till den CHAOS 
lots n lots of love
JIA!!! Heart

Edited by pinkss - 07 February 2010 at 5:35am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top