Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
hey we were all waiting for this actually...the secret to reveal that WHY KRISHNA IS LIKE THIS????? and today we got our answers...a child or a baby is not a BORN GUNDA...they cn never be......they all learn everythng frm their parents.........and krishna is no exception.......he learnt those thngs wich were taught to him by his father and behAVE ACCORDINGLY.....krishna's father,no doubt,is a SHAITAN,and he had tried to make his sons and daughter just like him...........(i feel like wringing his neck,he is insaneAngryAngryAngry) bt...guys i want to say that,i wonder why,krishna's MOM SEEMED A LITTLE BETTER....she knows that she has less power ovr them,her children,bt she tries to control them at least,its at least BETTER...she scolds them in their wrong doings..........
this is where the actual serial starts....we were wonbdering that wen will pratigya stand up for herself  AS WELL AS FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN? THIS IS THE ANSWER...................."IN KRISHNA'S HOUSE"...............pratigya will surely bring a reformation there and change the centre of the their concept of harassing womenfolk..........and of corse she will change krishna into a better human being......this is the actual theme of the story....
AND MY PERSONAL VIEW IS THAT....I WANT KRISHNA'S DAD TO DIE AT THE END OF THIS SHOW..HE IS SIMPLY INTOLERABLE...........Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pam_famGuni_tellybeeyasmeeneeeMona_Mauryachullbulli--Anna--_dkmystery_-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the serial actually starts here" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Mujhe be yahi lakta hai

Yesterday Krishna's dad seemed angry hearing Shamji Saxena's name??? Koyi dushmani hai kya???

I think that's there's some past history and Krishna's dad hates Shamji and wants to take revenge for something and so will make sure Krishna marry Pratigya and brings shame to them

And that's where the kahaani starts!!!

Pratigya will be ill treated by his family CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli--Anna--

stylish.gurl

Groupbie

stylish.gurl

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

hey we were all waiting for this actually...the secret to reveal that WHY KRISHNA IS LIKE THIS????? and today we got our answers...a child or a baby is not a BORN GUNDA...they cn never be......they all learn everythng frm their parents.........and krishna is no exception.......he learnt those thngs wich were taught to him by his father and behAVE ACCORDINGLY.....krishna's father,no doubt,is a SHAITAN,and he had tried to make his sons and daughter just like him...........(i feel like wringing his neck,he is insaneAngryAngryAngry) bt...guys i want to say that,i wonder why,krishna's MOM SEEMED A LITTLE BETTER....she knows that she has less power ovr them,her children,bt she tries to control them at least,its at least BETTER...she scolds them in their wrong doings..........
this is where the actual serial starts....we were wonbdering that wen will pratigya stand up for herself  AS WELL AS FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN? THIS IS THE ANSWER...................."IN KRISHNA'S HOUSE"...............pratigya will surely bring a reformation there and change the centre of the their concept of harassing womenfolk..........and of corse she will change krishna into a better human being......this is the actual theme of the story....
AND MY PERSONAL VIEW IS THAT....I WANT KRISHNA'S DAD TO DIE AT THE END OF THIS SHOW..HE IS SIMPLY INTOLERABLE...........Angry

Totally agree wid u yaar
ab maza aayega

bas thora aur we8 karna hoga jab tak Krish prats ki marriage nahi ho jati
us k baad prats ka kiya hoga ... Cry
i knw u r right aagey ja kar prats sab ko theek karegi specially my cutie Krishnaaa ... Big smileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
or maybe his father wanted Krishna to have selected some powerful person's daughter...which would increase his power too!

i love raj

Groupbie

i love raj

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
well meray khiyal say aisa kuch nahi honay walla kyunkay aaj raat ko jaab krishna ka baap ussay poochay ga kay laarki aur laarki kay baap ka naam baatayo to shaid aap loogoon nay nahi dekha kay jaab krishna nay pratigiya aur uskay baap shamji saxsena ka naam liya tha to kaisay krishnay kay baap kay chehray ka rang hogaya tha meray khiyal main to krishna ka baap pratigiya kay baap ko jaanta hai to hosakta hai kay kuch aisa ho jaisa salman khan ki movie hum aapkay hain koun main hoya tha prem ka chacha kalash naat played by alok naath aur madhuri ka baap siddhant chaudhary played by anupam kher college friends type ka hosakta hai nahi to phir raj aur rashmi jokay amir khan aur juhi chawala nay play kya tha qayamat say qayamat taak main ki jaisi hosakti hai story aab

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i love raj

well meray khiyal say aisa kuch nahi honay walla kyunkay aaj raat ko jaab krishna ka baap ussay poochay ga kay laarki aur laarki kay baap ka naam baatayo to shaid aap loogoon nay nahi dekha kay jaab krishna nay pratigiya aur uskay baap shamji saxsena ka naam liya tha to kaisay krishnay kay baap kay chehray ka rang hogaya tha meray khiyal main to krishna ka baap pratigiya kay baap ko jaanta hai to hosakta hai kay kuch aisa ho jaisa salman khan ki movie hum aapkay hain koun main hoya tha prem ka chacha kalash naat played by alok naath aur madhuri ka baap siddhant chaudhary played by anupam kher college friends type ka hosakta hai nahi to phir raj aur rashmi jokay amir khan aur juhi chawala nay play kya tha qayamat say qayamat taak main ki jaisi hosakti hai story aab
haan yar kuch bhi ho sakta hai...bas jo bhi ho...serial har episode mein interesting hona chahiye and they shud bring new new twists and turns in the show..............we want to see this show on the top as it is QUITE DIFFERENT AND THE MOST UNIQUE...WE LOVE THIS SHOW........Smile and i also want this that pratigya giving a justified reply to krishna's dad's wrong doings...................and i wud love to see krishna later on standing beside his wife in her fight......Day Dreaming

Guni_tellybee

Groupbie

Guni_tellybee

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Clap Very well analysed kaaasshh...I feel the same here.... mazaaa to ab aayega...ab dekhne ko milega ke krishna sachh mein kitna pyar karta hai pratigya se...
He will have to stand by her side if he really does...let us see how humanity dawns on this family!!!
And krishnaa .... he is uneducated too..n the girl he wants to marry is a graduate...i wonder how he will react to that!!!! ???
Smile
ShockedShockedGeek

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
well i thnk krishna's dad is not at all gonna like that deep emotion wich krishna feels for pratigya...may it be love or obsession....because to him women are mere playing objects and he wants his sons to feel the same..................Angry bt jo bhi ho i thnk krishna wud nvr hurt pratigya,he cnt...we hve seen evidences previously.......he cud nvr evr lay his hands on her........Embarrassedand krishna's dad is gonna be furious abt itLOL....therfore we cn see that pratigya entering sajjan singh's house will ultimately shake the vry roots of his WOMAN-HARRASSMENT CLUB.........and he will soon find his own son krishna diverging away frm him..........that wud be a gud thng to watch..........LOL
krishna hve chances of improvement bt his father is IMPOSSIBLE.............
I JUST WONDER.........THAT HE HIMSELF HAS A DAUGHTER THEN HOW CUD HE TREAT WOMEN LIKE THAT?Angry
if somebody did the samer thngs to his own daughter then how wud he feel huh?????????Angry

Edited by kaasshh - 06 February 2010 at 4:11am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top