Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Datta's thoughts on Naku

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ladyinblu218

ladyinblu218

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Datta has never spoken to Naku and all he does at this point of time is look at her i guess cos they are never alone so they can't say much. Though Datta has never questioned Naky about the whole morey incident he is curious about her and her current situation. He is not like suspicious about her as he does know that she is a good girl who went all out risking everything to save his life that is why no matter what other say Bajji or his trimurti LOL his utter faith in Nakku will remain. Now about why ask Naku on Morey...Naku constantly gives him the impression i guess that she is hiding something we all know that from the beginging that Naku only opens up to her family therefore bumping into a girl who stays apart from others, hides in the shadows and risks her life to save a stranger would spark the interest of anyone. Datta is a man silent and calm full of emotion and he is unable to understand his attraction towards Naku. Over time as their love blossoms i hope Datta will encourage Naku come out of the shadows just as she is now instill a certain confidence in her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAnitu123RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Datta's thoughts on Naku" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
nice post ladyinblu...from what ive seen so far i feel its been potrayed if datta is drawn to naku. the way he looks at her when she is alone is very different from the way he looks at say sethji or babi. i guess he feels an urge to protect her and thats why he's been going out of his way to help her. datta speaks so less hence its tough to understand his feelings...and im not sure if he realizes them himself or dismisses his feelings as his normal protective instinct.
btw all the above is my guess from the way he looks at her sometimes. i maybe all wrong and he maybe looking at her that way cuz she looks so strange!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I think Dutta is attracted towards Naku's inner beauty. He is all alone in his world surrounded with protective mother and evil sisters. Like every man, he needs some trustworthy friend, which he has in Baji, but being a don and his boss, he can't open his heart in front of Baji. In Naku, he is trying to find a friend he can have faith at, whose sorrows who wants to subtract and joys he want to add, want to explore her as a person and a friend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteshabananitu123

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuMishal

I think Dutta is attracted towards Naku's inner beauty. He is all alone in his world surrounded with protective mother and evil sisters. Like every man, he needs some trustworthy friend, which he has in Baji, but being a don and his boss, he can't open his heart in front of Baji. In Naku, he is trying to find a friend he can have faith at, whose sorrows who wants to subtract and joys he want to add, want to explore her as a person and a friend.

agar aisa hain toh age ke episode dekhne layek hogi.

nitu123

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

agar aisa hain toh age ke episode dekhne layek hogi.

Bilkul Sir, aap bas dekhte jaiye kitne garmi hone waali hai india ki tv screens par Wink

nitu123

cuteshabana

Goldie

cuteshabana

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

That's exactly what i was thinking!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top