Member Privacy&Rights Violated-Reprimand ???

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello members,

I wanted to make one thing sure upfront.....This is not a bashing post....but post of an active member whose rights are heavily tampered with and I am merely showing my contempt .

A forum member has not only stalked our CC but took screen shots of it and posted in the main forum..if nothing else we expected the topic closed right away which didn't happen since no mods were present.
I couldn't begin to explain the disgust , contempt and hurt we are going through....It was wrong , unethical, distasteful, vile and arrogant.....

My question to you all is would you take this kind of insult ? Wouldn't you want the justice served ?

In another topic today another member not only bashed the actress right and left but insulted every member of the post blatantly several times saying he is actually making fun of them. Where do we get off insulting fellow members and say it is  just fun ??

Why and Since when do we encourage the malicious and victimizing nature of some members? Where are rules ?? Why are we sparing these people ?? Should I be wondering what I post in my CC every time I post....Where are my rights ??

Should we be restrained in posting our likes and appreciations.....even in our personal space....

Something needs to be done...I will be here till it is done...I am still waiting for it to be done....

PS: Please DONOT turn this in to a war zone....you don't agree stay away....Please do post your opinion...I will not tolerate instigation, mockery and twisted comic sense. I am a grown up and I do know how to behave.
I don't have patience to respond to childish antics this forum seems to enjoy...

Note to Moderators : I have no intention of challenging you or nor am I questioning your ability to take care of the "trouble creators" . I am stating the facts here and hoping to bring things to your notice a little bit more as it may seem like an unimportant thing in the list of things that you need to do. This is important to me. My self respect and my rights are very much were violated and I seek action.

AJ.

i'm all wid u AJ...i found it very cheap and vulgour to stalk sumone's personal CC and nt only dis taking snapshots and posting jst to disgrace d members who were actually giving deir opinions......🤢
Dis was d most shameless act ever done on IF>...🤬

love
shama
Thank you Shama...It was wrong on so many levels...
i dont understandddd aj!! plzzz pm me whtt happenedd'
:(

Seriously? I can't believe this! This is a total violation of privacy on the internet. Unbelieveable. Nothing else to say other than that

wow for getting back at us for a debate in the forum.....the CC is stalked and snaphots are taken...wow seriously ppl have so much time 😕... no will i have to stick to msgers now....or will the rules change so tat  can post the same stuff in the forum 😕
@sindhya...long story..people took snapshots of the CC and posted on the forum...i guess she thought it was acceptable......i am saying No way in H*ll it is....

@Nikki...thanks yaar..

@Debo...tell me about it...freedom of speech yaar...

AJ, i agree.............

Certain rules and regulations have been laid down in forum......and we all try to abide by it to the best possible.........Agreed, that we sometimes do go overborad with our excitement, but what was doen with our CC that day was certainly malicious and disgraceful.........

CC in the first place is our private place, where we discuss, exchange views and talk of various stuff, including our personal lives............and thus, its only those few people who bond well................so how can someone simply stalk and take screen shots...............its same as peeping into neighbour's house, and highly irritating and noisy on the person's part.............

For all we know tomorrow, our personallives will be all over the place, like when our posts from CC and forum were quoted in AB's blog...............and i mean why?

Coming to actor and member bashing........well its become a common thing.............few actors are always on the fire line..........and maligned shamelessly..as for forum members.........well some fans have been repeatedly called stupid and mad for loving their couple............and today was jsut another day.............whatever was written in that thread wasnt fun.............it was disgusting..........

I knwo moderators have a tough job on hand, but with a forum having so many mods...........i m sure we will see better times............

Thanx
Annie

This is utterlyyy ridiculouuss!! Eeveryoneee needsss their own level of privacy! And a person who cant understand tht.. wellll im ashamed to say thattttt we all belong to the same forum!! I cant understandddd how ppl cann do such lowwwww set things... anddd thennn jusss roam around widd ur heaadd helddd high!! I meaaaannn firssstttt u stalkkk someoness personal cc!! For thtt guys... plzz!! Its ouurr personaaall plaacee... atlaasstt wahaan to hameeeinn apni personal discussions karne do! Paradise pe to kar nahi saktE! Itsss reaallyyy non-privatee!! Anddd everyyonee knwwss wht i mean! ! buuuttt cc pe bhii stalkinggg!! Get a lifeee plzz!!! Anddd uskee upaarr see u go arounnddd takinggg snaps..*bangs head on wall*... whoevers done thiss has no decency and no life!!!!

But the worst thing being...

U cuum there.. take snappss... and thennn openlyyy post thoseee snaps in the foruumm!! Justified???

I don't think sooo!! The fact that the mods were not present was amazinglyyyy useddd to urr benefit!!

And its sooooooooooo unfaiirr!!

Modsssss u don't knowww howww much it hurts when smthngg of tht sort happens!!

Its freakkyyy and saaddd... and beyondd all ttht it hurt all of us...

We all were expecting atleast this much decency in if..

Buuutt sadlyyy we were all wrong... sinceee the people on the foruumm cantt even respect our views and private space!!!!

Noooo matterrrrr eveennn if everytthinggg else goes bakk to normal...

Howw do u think it would be for uss... wonderinggg... once? Twice???.. nawwwwww atleastt a 100 timess before stepping into our own cc.. 

Anddddd because of all thiss sooooo manyyy old members who were not justtttt amazingly sweeett buutt also were like elder sisters to the foruumm have left!!

Soooooooooooo itsss jusss a plain request to every member on the foruumm...

LIVE AND LET LIVE PLEASe!

Don't worryyy aj... iitss goonaaa be ok!

Love

sindhya

Annie...at some level they had to feel this kind of behavior is acceptable...

I still can't believe it happened...

another topic today...a new member repeatedly insulted each member one on one basis....I was reading the topic and I was aghast at the audacity of the member to think it is just fun....I guess I never understood twisted sense of humor...