Suggestions / Comments

Member Privacy&Rights Violated-Reprimand ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hello members,

I wanted to make one thing sure upfront.....This is not a bashing post....but post of an active member whose rights are heavily tampered with and I am merely showing my contempt .

A forum member has not only stalked our CC but took screen shots of it and posted in the main forum..if nothing else we expected the topic closed right away which didn't happen since no mods were present.
I couldn't begin to explain the disgust , contempt and hurt we are going through....It was wrong , unethical, distasteful, vile and arrogant.....

My question to you all is would you take this kind of insult ? Wouldn't you want the justice served ?

In another topic today another member not only bashed the actress right and left but insulted every member of the post blatantly several times saying he is actually making fun of them. Where do we get off insulting fellow members and say it is  just fun ??

Why and Since when do we encourage the malicious and victimizing nature of some members? Where are rules ?? Why are we sparing these people ?? Should I be wondering what I post in my CC every time I post....Where are my rights ??

Should we be restrained in posting our likes and appreciations.....even in our personal space....

Something needs to be done...I will be here till it is done...I am still waiting for it to be done....

PS: Please DONOT turn this in to a war zone....you don't agree stay away....Please do post your opinion...I will not tolerate instigation, mockery and twisted comic sense. I am a grown up and I do know how to behave.
I don't have patience to respond to childish antics this forum seems to enjoy...

Note to Moderators : I have no intention of challenging you or nor am I questioning your ability to take care of the "trouble creators" . I am stating the facts here and hoping to bring things to your notice a little bit more as it may seem like an unimportant thing in the list of things that you need to do. This is important to me. My self respect and my rights are very much were violated and I seek action.

AJ.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aiza-Arushi.hindu4lyfAngry_Bird-ananya-muskan19-Illusion-mayurarti-Rinky-princess_dja-little-hopesindhyaa.baz786nanditasinghDebolina.SennyPiya_2009xChandnixannie07myownareaBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member Privacy&Rights Violated-Reprimand ???" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i'm all wid u AJ...i found it very cheap and vulgour to stalk sumone's personal CC and nt only dis taking snapshots and posting jst to disgrace d members who were actually giving deir opinions......Dead
Dis was d most shameless act ever done on IF>...Censored

love
shama

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-aj_observerPiya_2009-De.De-a-little-hopeannie07Badtameez_Dil

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shama...It was wrong on so many levels...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_BirdPiya_2009

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i dont understandddd aj!! plzzz pm me whtt happenedd'
:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_observer

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Seriously? I can't believe this! This is a total violation of privacy on the internet. Unbelieveable. Nothing else to say other than that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-aj_observera-little-hopeannie07Badtameez_Dil

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wow for getting back at us for a debate in the forum.....the CC is stalked and snaphots are taken...wow seriously ppl have so much time Confused... no will i have to stick to msgers now....or will the rules change so tat  can post the same stuff in the forum Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-sindhyaa.Piya_2009aj_observerprincess_djannie07Badtameez_Dil

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@sindhya...long story..people took snapshots of the CC and posted on the forum...i guess she thought it was acceptable......i am saying No way in H*ll it is....

@Nikki...thanks yaar..

@Debo...tell me about it...freedom of speech yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.annie07

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

AJ, i agree.............

Certain rules and regulations have been laid down in forum......and we all try to abide by it to the best possible.........Agreed, that we sometimes do go overborad with our excitement, but what was doen with our CC that day was certainly malicious and disgraceful.........

CC in the first place is our private place, where we discuss, exchange views and talk of various stuff, including our personal lives............and thus, its only those few people who bond well................so how can someone simply stalk and take screen shots...............its same as peeping into neighbour's house, and highly irritating and noisy on the person's part.............

For all we know tomorrow, our personallives will be all over the place, like when our posts from CC and forum were quoted in AB's blog...............and i mean why?

Coming to actor and member bashing........well its become a common thing.............few actors are always on the fire line..........and maligned shamelessly..as for forum members.........well some fans have been repeatedly called stupid and mad for loving their couple............and today was jsut another day.............whatever was written in that thread wasnt fun.............it was disgusting..........

I knwo moderators have a tough job on hand, but with a forum having so many mods...........i m sure we will see better times............

Thanx
Annie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-aj_observermayurartisindhyaa.Badtameez_Dil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top