India-Forums

update 1/2/05 usa

shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

hi guys

this is the first time i am writing, i really hope you enjoy

in todays episode starts with sam in adi's office & adi enters looking very nervous he drinks water & asks sam about her plans for tonight & she answers she has to finis the presantation & he says not work but personal to which she answers nothing, so he invites her for dinner & she looks puzzled

she goes to adis brothers cabin to tell him that adi is behaving weried, but on contary he looks happy & tells her not to leave adi & she is the besat thing that could ever happen in adi's life, she is puzzled & says that she is ok with the answers she getsDead

at Jai house

jai's sister (i forgot her name) tells jai that bisheka really like him & that he should send her red roses, she finally convinces him to send roses.  then she calls dipu & tells him that phase 1 is sucessful & now he has to take care, dipu (in his office) wonders how will he handel his sister

On the other hand simon calls chetan to ask if the date is on & he says yes after keeping the phone she claps hand with a girl (i think she is the same hot date of chetan-dhawni -they are meeting with simon for dinner)

at Dipu's house

dipu & bisheka are talking(i missed ) the door bel rings & roses are deliverd, so bisheka says that the bond is getting strong for dipu & jai's sister, but as she looks at the card on the roses she see's hers & jai's name & feels very shy & dipu try's to see her reaction but she runs away.

dipu call's jai's sister & they meet in dark whee i don't know where they decide that now hte phase 1 to 5 should end i one night, so they plan that both thier bro & sister should meet then dipu should try to killhis own sister & jai will save her sister & become hero & will fall in love more, at this dipu says that he cannot drive so they plan to ask adi & chetan

when dipu tell his plan to chetan & adi at that club, adi is not intrested but chetan really like the plan, but adi says he has a date with sam

it is shown

sam calling jai to come as samuri resturant at 8.00 pm & chetan calls bieshaka the same thing

then shown happy faceSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top