whats going to happen now???

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi everyone. i have a question... what do you think is going to happen now?? bebo is "dead", rano is pretending to be bebo and amrit doesnt know anything.
i want to know your ideas. please get them all down.
i think bebo is going to make her entrance on valentine's day. its on a sunday but they might make it look like its on monday. amrit might be getting a bit romantic with rano and then bebo comes. i would love that to happen.
please tell me what you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lsugathan thumbnail
A valentine's day entry would be cool ... Amrit will think he is seeing double!! 
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: lsugathan

A valentine's day entry would be cool ... Amrit will think he is seeing double!! 

😆😆 2 in 1! hehehehe. nah i think he would think bebo is rano and rano is bebo. unless bebo dresses as herself again.
Felsbar20 thumbnail
I am hoping that bebo isn't dead and she is saved by some villagers and hopefully one day bebo will return and kick ranno out of her house!lol
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well bebo's entry on valentine day will be a good one
but i want her to come before that...so AmBo valentine day won't be ruined
but it doesn't seems like a possible thing
lets see when she will be back
hoping to see her back soon....maybe by Next Friday

afreen
himani88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Gursheel will get out of jail and the sister duo would take revenge on "Bebo" and during that period she will reveal that Raano will reveal that she is not Bebo and than eventually everyone will find out. Or Raano might get killed by Gursheel and Goldie and she tell Amrit while dying that she is not Bebo......Evn toh i wish our Bebo would come bk, dnt tink that's gonna happen for a week or so.
my wish is a suhaag raat.............amrit will have suhaag raat with bebo.......but when truth comes out that rano is pretending to be bebo.........they will think rano is preg but actually bebo is preg
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: kowshik08

my wish is a suhaag raat.............amrit will have suhaag raat with bebo.......but when truth comes out that rano is pretending to be bebo.........they will think rano is preg but actually bebo is preg

that would be sooooo good. then even if rano is still pretending to be bebo, bebo has proof that she is bebo. then if rano still doesnt own up then everyone can say amrit was having an affair with "rano" and then still both of them will be together again.😆
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

well bebo's entry on valentine day will be a good one
but i want her to come before that...so AmBo valentine day won't be ruined
but it doesn't seems like a possible thing
lets see when she will be back
hoping to see her back soon....maybe by Next Friday

afreen

i hope she comes back soon. but i think friday is a bit tooo soon. they never bring characters back so quickly.