~*~YPNHK Fun Picture Hunt Contest~*~

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Salaam Namaste all AbHer Lovers🤗..

Just to keep the forum more hot and happening..I thought of coming up with this Fun Pciture Hunt Contest which we all can play😳

Before starting this contest let me wholeheartedly thank MJHT dev team especially DB for giving me the permission for this contest sinse the credit for this contest  goes to MJHT forum who originally did this contest in their forum👏😳..So its completely their idea which we r borrowing in this forum with permission😳

Now let me also thank aysha_18 for giving me this idea to host this contest in our YPNHK forum as well😳..So the credit goes to her for coming up with this contest idea👏

Achha now the contest..its very simple..as the name suggests its a fun Picture hunt contest😛

All you have to do is post various pictures of Abeer and Leher together from the show itself in this thread only😳..the member who posts the most attractive AbHer picture and gets maximum likes for her picture will automatically become the winner😃..but make sure that you post only Abeer and Leher pics and not Gaurav or Yami's picture from their previous shows😳..

Also remember One member can post only one picture😛 

One more important thing is while posting the picture make sure that the picture is not hving any other website or forum's copyright on it😳

So what are you waiting for..its a simple contest..just post AbHer pictures in this thread and become the winner by getting maximum likes😉...between don't try and create multiple IDs to click likes for your own post hnn😉😆..remember its just a fun contest to make the forum active..😳

Lets get started now😎

Jyoti and Aysha😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago
-Zaara- thumbnail
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hey Jyoti and Aysha ,nice contest :)
I'm on my hunt already ,will post once I find a pic thats best acc to me
thanks

Hina

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
gaurav khanna yami gautam
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
with amount fun scenes in ypnhk sure we will have loads of it

aish_punk thumbnail

nice contest :)

here's my pic -

mystyleinside thumbnail
gaurav khanna Yeh na hoga kam colors tv wallpapers
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Very good going friends👏👏...remember the winner will get a beautiful AbHer siggy..so keep posting the pics..u never know u might win it😳

Oh and don't forget to press LIKE for whichever picture u like..because member with maximum likes to his/her credit will win this contest😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Awesome Competition!