4th Feb-Written Update..

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 1

The episode begins with Santu slowly removing her ghoonghat and everyone's zooming face.. Maulik is shocked to see her and doesn't understand her being there as she still has her sentence time left.Moti begins to abuse Santu😡 calling her a hatyaaran and saying that let alone in this house you will not get a place in the whole of D-pur to stay, she calls her besharam and everyone just looks on..
Cruella mocks Santu saying that she has no sharam as if she did then she would sneak into the house and live like a theif and would have killed my husband(good he is dead)..😡😡
Santu fights back saying there is no sharam about coming into your own house, she argues that it is her house and that she has come with that right..(DM looking on intrigued but teary eyed).. Cruella says that she has no right in the house now and that she has lived so many years with her suhaag and how she lived only she knows..(who cares??🥱).. she tells Santu to get out..
Santu adamently says that i want to hear the same from Maalik as it was him who brought me into the house and if Maalik says go i will go quietly..She goes on to say that she was in jail suffering but Maalik never gave her a divorce and therefore that is the proof of her right..
Moti adds that noone in the house has love, care or will give the right to Santu to stay in the house.
Birwa marches in and tells Santu to go and never cross the threshold of the house again and that there is nothing but hatred left for Santu..she continues saying don't even dare to put foot in the house again.(she has pain in her eyes whilst saying it but seems determined)
Sant has a flashback of the last time she met Birwa in the jail.. She turns to face DM and says everyone has given me their verdict but i want to hear it from DM's mouth..
DM looks and turns to walk away, Santu runs behind him and DM stops and says.. I came to you, to ask you what was the truth and after that day i never did nyay..The Maalik the dharamdoer..Dharamraj Mayavanshi is dead..

Part 2

Cruella tells Santu to leave the house as she has heard DM's desicion..Birwa tells Santu that even Papa didn't stop you so why are you hear..Just go.. Santu looks at everyone and Bansuri holds her and walks out with her..Champakali calls after her and asks where Santu will go, she reassures her that everything will be fine and Santu tells her that she doesn't feel like staying in D-pur anymore..She asks Champa for a favour of sending Bansuri to Nanaji's so that Monghi will get help but ensure that Bansuri doesn't tell Nanaji that Santu has sent her..
Santu goes to broken cottage and a women tells her to sit down.. she tells her that it is very late therefore she can stay the night at the ashaarm..
Santu asks if she can use the phone and rings Shanky but the phone is coming up as unreachable..

Part3

Santu lies on the bed and thinks of the days happening and remembers everything that her family have said..
The next morning..Santu goes to the mandir and asks the pandit what is happening and he explains that there is a pooja and the daughter and SIL of the M-Family are coming..Santu is happy and thanks Kodiyaar Maa for helping her meet Shanky to solve the problems..
The villiagers all gather and start chanting jamairaj has come..Santu looks on and the camera pans on Kaddu..
Just then they show Sandeep beside Kaddu and Santu is shocked...She remembers the past incidents related to Sandeep and can't believe that Sandeep is the jamairaaj..
Kaddu and Sandeep sit down for the pooja and Sandeep fills Kaddu's maang..
Episode ends on Santu's shocked face..

Hey everyone..i'm filling in for Uma today and am sorry for any mistakes.. Thanks..x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sanju for filling in and for the wonderful update.

When will Santu take some concrete action. First she was playing hide and seek and now we will see her wandering and pondering. She needs to somehow go to Vadodara and meet Shanky personally.

I am guessing Sandeep will be an addition in the M-zoo. He will be shown as a ghar-jamai. 
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!!!!

so kaddu divorced shashank n married sandeep!!!!!!

wah.... kya twist hai....!!!!! probably shashank was too sweet for her...she could not take it!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder what dramatic scene happened between Kaddu and Shanky that he left.. Actually, he opened his eyes and realised that his wife is a GFN.. Shashank only agreed to marry Kaddu on Santu's request so Santu gone..Relationship gone..

I wonder if Kaddu ever loved Shanky.. He deserves every happiness in the world.. Santu should use her education and build a business empire 10x stronger than the Mayavanshi's and make them her slaves..
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes u r right..santu shouldnot go back to mansion without becoming strong in both wealth n business...this maulik character is a waste character..now he should show some skills by helping santu secretively..santu shld be back to have hold on mahiyavanshi's property on which sandeep is having Nazar for sure..
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the great update SD😊 Missing Uma, but it's sweet of you to do the update.

Hmm, this twist is expected by all of us knowing Ekta. Santu out in the streets, hmm, she better straighten up and get her POA and march in the M-mansion and claim her rights. She should say, DM is dead😆 according to DM and now I have the rights😆😆 Then I will totally applaud her courage and bravery.

Kaddu deserves the rat, Sandeep. He is after her money and property from the M clan. Shanky escaped just in time. Hope he does come and see Santu and help his friend in need.

svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

No body is commenting on Birwa's attitude towards Santu. Have i missed something? How can she behave like that towards Santu ? I could kill her😡😡.  She herself is the proof of kindness, sacrifice and love Santu has show to her. She owes her life to Santu. Ekta mataa atleast show sense. please do not recycle other shows . Next we will be seeing Santu as a diamond Merchant taking her revenge on M ansion.  ( they deserve it thought). and DM   - is this your love?   seema
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think that Birwa is just pretending in front of M family. She might seek out santu and help her behind the scenes. I have not given up on Birwa yet.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I think that Birwa is just pretending in front of M family. She might seek out santu and help her behind the scenes. I have not given up on Birwa yet.

I hope you are right malli.....

if not all of santu's sacrifice is gone down the drain
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update👏.

Birwa says "this house is full of hatredness , so no place for u here"....and I kind of agree with her. That house has no emotions left for ppl around, no one cares for anyone in that house, everyone is looking after their own selves and thats the reason Birwa didnt want a good-hearted woman like Santu to stay in that house. She became a rock just like DM and threw Santu out of that evil-ppls-zoo.  Iam sure she is gonna stand up to her mom , in coming episodes. She is definitely not bad and she is just putting on an act. It was pretty obvious from that scene from today's. She didnt blame santu. She didnt seem to hate santu too, infact I feel that deep inside that rock face is a innocent girl who had to endure lot of pain for the last 9 yrs. Imagine what kind of a life that little girl had to spend for the last 9 yrs, imagining her mom spending in jail for something she did , watching her sister go thru divorce, watching her dad proclaim himself dead and go into seclusion? , having to take care of the whole M business.... I like this Birwa , how else can she be?. She in Santu's shadow will again show her goodness pretty soon.

Anu