Na Aana Is Desh Laado

A few questions ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

Am new in this Forum and also to the serial in the sense that I have watched only a few episodes. Truthfully speaking, I am liking it.

There are a few questions that I have in mind. Would be glad if somebody could help me in this regard.

1. What is the nature of Santosh' relationship with her husband? Is it known in the haveli?

2. Doesn't the outside world know that Sia and Raghav are married? If yes, then wouldn't Sonali know it from anybody else?

3. Is Sia sill in the haveli for Raghav or for taking revenge?

Hopefully, I will get some inkling about all the happenings.

Thanks

Poetic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello,

I myself started watching regularly only recently but i will try answer to the best of my knowledge...
Santosh and her husband are not happily married...its more or less a namessake marriage..she has been through alot of taunting and some beating as well by her husband and mother in law...it seems he is impotent which is why his mother is not in a position to taunt santosh regarding giving her a grandson.........this is what it looks like atleast...
The outside world should know about raghav sia you are right..but as this is a drama and they want to play with the track..the outside world has conveniently been forgotten i supose!
I think the answer to your third query can only be answered by the creatives themselves!!!......i myself am not clear what exactly they are trying to show through this character siya.........i only know she entered the village as a bright young girl highly educated and vowed to fight for womens rights in the village etc...next when i watched the show 6 months later i found her a servant in the home of ammaji...rather a statue cum servant behind ammaji.......i believe she and raghav had great chemistry even though he cheated on her big time along with his mother..and her family was disgraced infront of the entire village...but now raghav and sia have rekindled the chemistry and siya is trying to overlook how she and her family were disgraced thanks to raghav and his mom......from here onwards we will just have to wait and watch..
hope this helped....
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hello,

I myself started watching regularly only recently but i will try answer to the best of my knowledge...

Santosh and her husband are not happily married...its more or less a namessake marriage..she has been through alot of taunting and some beating as well by her husband and mother in law...it seems he is impotent which is why his mother is not in a position to taunt santosh regarding giving her a grandson.........this is what it looks like atleast...

The outside world should know about raghav sia you are right..but as this is a drama and they want to play with the track..the outside world has conveniently been forgotten i supose!

I think the answer to your third query can only be answered by the creatives themselves!!!......i myself am not clear what exactly they are trying to show through this character siya.........i only know she entered the village as a bright young girl highly educated and vowed to fight for womens rights in the village etc...next wheni watched the show 6 months later i found her a servant in the home of ammaji...rather a statue cum servant behind ammaji.......i believe she and raghav had great chemistry even though he cheated on her big time along with his mother..and her family was disgraced infront of the entire village...but now raghav and sia have rekindled the chemistry and siya is trying to overlook how she and her family were disgraced thanks to raghav and his mom......from here onwards we will just have to wait and watch..

hope this helped....

hey your analytical reply was really beautiful....great job... πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail

Hello,

I think the answer to your third query can only be answered by the creatives themselves!!!......i myself am not clear what exactly they are trying to show through this character siya.........i only know she entered the village as a bright young girl highly educated and vowed to fight for womens rights in the village etc...next when i watched the show 6 months later i found her a servant in the home of ammaji...rather a statue cum servant behind ammaji.......i believe she and raghav had great chemistry even though he cheated on her big time along with his mother..and her family was disgraced infront of the entire village...but now raghav and sia have rekindled the chemistry and siya is trying to overlook how she and her family were disgraced thanks to raghav and his mom......from here onwards we will just have to wait and watch..
hope this helped....

Hello Sonia,

Thanks a lot for your answers. Now the picture is a bit clearer but more fuzzier πŸ˜•, you can say.

I have watched the serial in a random fashion (only a few epis here and there) and after some time, there's more confusion it seems.

I would like Sia to get back some fire and spunk, as she was earlier. But yes, Sia and Raghav does have amazing chemistry!
sonia77 thumbnail
I wish i could agree with you on the  present raghav siya chemistry my dear!!....i am begining to dislike her role more than ever....she is no better than the other women in the house..and i still feel sonali is overshadowing her big time..however i think they are doing all this to play with the track like they said......i dont think sunali will stay once she gets to know the reality...but i have a funny feeling that siya wont stay either!!!...or then maybe she will contiue her role as a servant!πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

I wish i could agree with you on the  present raghav siya chemistry my dear!!....i am begining to dislike her role more than ever....she is no better than the other women in the house..and i still feel sonali is overshadowing her big time..however i think they are doing all this to play with the track like they said......i dont think sunali will stay once she gets to know the reality...but i have a funny feeling that siya wont stay either!!!...or then maybe she will contiue her role as a servant!πŸ˜‰

I do agree with you SOnia. The Sia that I had heard about doesn't match what I am seeing. I really have no idea why she is keeping quiet. Did Ammaji humiliate her family big time? Is that keeping her silent?
The Sia that this soap started with wouldn't stay as a servant. Maybe as you said, they would both leave once Sonali comes to know the truth, giving the much-needed respite to Raghav! πŸ˜†
sonia77 thumbnail
Yes maybe he too will turn out like joginderπŸ˜‰........frankly i could not care less..my feelings are most people watch the show because of our very own ammaji...i am aware afcourse that in the forum people like this siya raghav story.........i find siya too drab.too boring..infact she looks too old for raghav...he looks rather young and boyish and is quite good looking if you ask me.....in anycase keeping all that superficial bit aside i am highly dissapointed with her character. and her role a this point..i know i am being too frank out here but please no offense to anyones views..these are only my views..and if some people are getting fed up of me here..dont worry..i am back in london in 10 days time...i doubt if i can come here as often as i am nowadays.😭
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
man, Sia has lost her personality. cmon man! do something...lol but i'm loving her killer looks at Raghav πŸ˜†

btw...the sceptic in me can't seem to like Sonali...only because they hardly ever show the third angle in the triangle as good.

She COULD be Vora's daughter, back not for Raghav but for revenge. Like Vora could have sent her there.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oho Poetji aap bhi idhar!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

great πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yar i also started watching the show like a week or so ago and i found this to be a pretty succinct summary of the show :

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330591

it explains everything related to the raghav-sia track and sarah1024 thank you very much for this 😊

@bewafa
: who's Vora? πŸ˜•
sonia77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewafa

man, Sia has lost her personality. cmon man! do something...lol but i'm loving her killer looks at Raghav πŸ˜†

btw...the sceptic in me can't seem to like Sonali...only because they hardly ever show the third angle in the triangle as good.

She COULD be Vora's daughter, back not for Raghav but for revenge. Like Vora could have sent her there.

Yes you are right in these dramas anything and everything is possible..but sunali cant be voras daughter because her parents live in London so it seems.... and she is Raghavs ex girlfriend from his college days in London.....i cant decide wether i like her with raghav or not.....but i definitely prefer her to siya.....but then again it doesent really matter as its ammaji who is the backbone of this show........ the portrayal of sunalis character has been more realistic than siyas...i bet you they will keep the suspense going in order to keep the ratings high......because if they were to bring raghav siya together living happily ever after the mystery will end and the ratings would drop!!!!.. and people will switch to some other show where there is a better twist and more suspense.....

Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago