CID

Abhijeet's injured episodes...! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

expjack

expjack

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Then there was one where he tries to save an Army General from a terrorist attack, he got shot at instead. Its the same episode where Daya Sir lifts the terrorist like a bag.
Do you have this episode?

No, i don't have it.

Originally posted by snehal_7s

And there is one when the CID team is trying to save a film star and abhijeet goes into the bunglow disguised as a taxi driver, where the actor is kept by terrorist and got shot in his shoulder while saving him.

yeah this is one of my fav cases. i think it was called THE CASE OF 608 COINS.

And another one which has daksh in it bt the cid team except acp didnt know that daksh is a cid officer. In dat episode he pretends that he is dead and one of the bad guys cought by cid team brings his dead-body to their thikana. N there leader shot him in the stomach to chk if he is really dead and then tries to shot him on head bt before that the cid comed and saves him. In that daya is holding him in such a way and it shows how much they both care of each other. It was a great scene...

Aww I recollect I have seen something similar but I can't recollect the visuals. I want to see this.

do u have these episode ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet's injured episodes...! (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged

And another one which has daksh in it bt the cid team except acp didnt know that daksh is a cid officer. In dat episode he pretends that he is dead and one of the bad guys cought by cid team brings his dead-body to their thikana. N there leader shot him in the stomach to chk if he is really dead and then tries to shot him on head bt before that the cid comed and saves him. In that daya is holding him in such a way and it shows how much they both care of each other. It was a great scene...Clap

did dis happen in d case abhijeet in danger...??? plz temme fast...!! plz plz plzz

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
No it ws not. Actually i dont remember the case name but it must have been around the time when daksh first entered CID.
And in Abhijeet in danger wala episode he was framed as a murder and the story continues in next two called the haunted building and the unknown conspiracy. The links for all these 3 are on this forum. 

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

No it ws not. Actually i dont remember the case name but it must have been around the time when daksh first entered CID.
And in Abhijeet in danger wala episode he was framed as a murder and the story continues in next two called the haunted building and the unknown conspiracy. The links for all these 3 are on this forum.

ohk thnx i got 2 know ki dis was probably daksh ka first episode........but please a request 2 all...... if any day in re runs or anywhere u find dis episode. plz pl zplzzzz..... tell me........!!!!!! nd post d link or add it or whatever....!!!!!

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

ohk thnx i got 2 know ki dis was probably daksh ka first episode........but please a request 2 all...... if any day in re runs or anywhere u find dis episode. plz pl zplzzzz..... tell me........!!!!!! nd post d link or add it or whatever....!!!!!

saw dis episode...!!! Wink Wink but much betta abhi daya scenes hv ben shown ....!!! :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

expjack

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

The Abhijeet 'shot' episode was shown today. But he never gets seriously hit...somehow escapes with minor injuries. As I have mentioned before, he has '9 lives' or maybe more.

I cannot even count the number of times Daya has been hit by bullets and flat on hospital bed.

Edited by visrom - 09 February 2010 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu05

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Abhi Sir was shot at in Daksh's first episode titled - TRUST ME, TRUST ME NOT. The impact was lowered due to the bullet proof jacket but the bullet still went past it.

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The Abhijeet 'shot' episode was shown today. But he never gets seriously hit...somehow escapes with minor injuries. As I have mentioned before, he has '9 lives' or maybe more.

I cannot even count the number of times Daya has been hit by bullets and flat on hospital bed.

yaaa i wonder when dey re gonna show the cacse of talkin parrot now.... if they are goin datewise for 2004 year....... i hope dey dun take a year 2 show dat episode/ Tongue Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top