CID

   

Abhijeet's injured episodes...!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

somu_05

Senior Member

somu_05

Joined: 11 January 2010

Posts: 772

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
can some one. plz plz plzzzz temme all d episodes where abhijeet was attacked...... nd shown injured..... severely or mildly...!!!! just wanna know in which epsiodes did he u know get injured while wrking for cid....!!!! ClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet's injured episodes...!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaganspidey

IF-Dazzler

gaganspidey

Joined: 20 September 2005

Posts: 4226

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
One of them is "Case of Accused Officer" where he gets attacked by mob, very funny scene LOL


Edited by gaganspidey - 04 February 2010 at 8:27am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 27568

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

can some one. plz plz plzzzz temme all d episodes where abhijeet was attacked...... nd shown injured..... severely or mildly...!!!! just wanna know in which epsiodes did he u know get injured while wrking for cid....!!!! ClapClap
Somehow he doesn't get injured as often as Daya. Even when he does get injured, they are very minor.
I'll tell you whatever I remember.
 
1. Abhijeet in Danger. Hit on the head.
2. 571E1115. Jumps into a pool along with a suicide bomber. Gets cuts all over his face.
3. (Don't remember name) : Goes in a helicopter with Daya to drop a bomb in the sea, but the bomb exploded before they throw it...Daya and Abhijeet escape with minor cuts.
4. A recent episode in 2010, where someone hits him on the head. Minor cut again.
5. Accused officer....cuts on head.
 
Most severe injury - hit on head and locked in boot of car for 3 days, resulting in total memory loss!!!
 
 
I don't ever remember Abhijeet being hit by a bullet and flat in the hospital like Daya. He somehow steers clear  of danger. If it has ever happened and anyone remembers, pls let me know.


Edited by visrom - 04 February 2010 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_g

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005

Posts: 6852

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Then there was one where he tries to save an Army General from a terrorist attack, he got shot at instead. Its the same episode where Daya Sir lifts the terrorist like a bag.

Then in "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" acid falls on his shoulder.


Edited by prabhanarayan - 04 February 2010 at 8:42am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 27568

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Then there was one where he tries to save an Army General from a terrorist attack, he got shot at instead. Its the same episode where Daya Sir lifts the terrorist like a bag.

Then in "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" acid falls on his shoulder.
Do you have this episode?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastiel

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 15 November 2009

Posts: 11775

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
And there is one when the CID team is trying to save a film star and abhijeet goes into the bunglow disguised as a taxi driver, where the actor is kept by terrorist and got shot in his shoulder while saving him.
 
And another one which has daksh in it bt the cid team except acp didnt know that daksh is a cid officer. In dat episode he pretends that he is dead and one of the bad guys cought by cid team brings his dead-body to their thikana. N there leader shot him in the stomach to chk if he is really dead and then tries to shot him on head bt before that the cid comed and saves him. In that daya is holding him in such a way and it shows how much they both care of each other. It was a great scene...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005

Posts: 6852

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Then there was one where he tries to save an Army General from a terrorist attack, he got shot at instead. Its the same episode where Daya Sir lifts the terrorist like a bag.
Do you have this episode?

No, i don't have it.

Originally posted by snehal_7s

And there is one when the CID team is trying to save a film star and abhijeet goes into the bunglow disguised as a taxi driver, where the actor is kept by terrorist and got shot in his shoulder while saving him.

yeah this is one of my fav cases. i think it was called THE CASE OF 608 COINS.
 
Originally posted by snehal_7s

And another one which has daksh in it bt the cid team except acp didnt know that daksh is a cid officer. In dat episode he pretends that he is dead and one of the bad guys cought by cid team brings his dead-body to their thikana. N there leader shot him in the stomach to chk if he is really dead and then tries to shot him on head bt before that the cid comed and saves him. In that daya is holding him in such a way and it shows how much they both care of each other. It was a great scene...Clap

Aww I recollect I have seen something similar but I can't recollect the visuals. I want to see this.


Edited by prabhanarayan - 04 February 2010 at 10:43am

somu_05

Senior Member

somu_05

Joined: 11 January 2010

Posts: 772

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal_7s

And there is one when the CID team is trying to save a film star and abhijeet goes into the bunglow disguised as a taxi driver, where the actor is kept by terrorist and got shot in his shoulder while saving him.
 
And another one which has daksh in it bt the cid team except acp didnt know that daksh is a cid officer. In dat episode he pretends that he is dead and one of the bad guys cought by cid team brings his dead-body to their thikana. N there leader shot him in the stomach to chk if he is really dead and then tries to shot him on head bt before that the cid comed and saves him. In that daya is holding him in such a way and it shows how much they both care of each other. It was a great scene...Clap


The Reason y i wanted 2 know all dese cases were ccuz i wnted 2 see abhijeet daya bonding when abhijeet is in danger..TongueTongueTongue.. i ve seen d same wen daya is injured how abhijeet reacts...!! !i so wanna see d daksh wala epsiode//// I DO I DO I DO.....!!!!  plz plz plz someone arrange it for me...WinkWink... i ll be like....THANKFUL....!!!Wink
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayushi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
2 hour Specials OR Old Episodes

2

Ambrosia 13 4215 20 April 2010 at 11:56pm
By zerry123
ACP arrest episodes in retrospective

2 3 4

visrom 24 2104 01 February 2010 at 5:24am
By v.arunachalaum
Found Lots Of C.I.D. Episodes totallynotme101 5 2276 24 January 2010 at 4:16am
By totallynotme101
Case of injured witness - video visrom 7 1181 01 January 2010 at 12:52am
By visrom
1999 episodes visrom 7 3184 28 December 2009 at 10:18pm
By prabha.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.