Frequent Posters

Muna_bhai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i was searching for peity zinta...
and some girl called here zinta i think,, so google jee got me
over here, and i kinda liked it Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
bas02 thumbnail
I was searching for JJKN and came across the great updates, I then started reading other topics and saw how friendly everyone was, this provoked me to  join and i am glad i did. Thanks you Vijay for creating such a wonderful site full of lovely people! ðŸ˜Š
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I joined because FINALLY I have someone to talk to about Indian stuff..like movies, seriels and other stuff...my friends are all american and so basically its useless telling them how hot purab is...
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i waz lukin 4 updatz 4 sum show(dun remembah which 1)...............put da show'z name n googke n came across IF......n da rest iz history...............
Zahira thumbnail
I joined because of the awesome JJKN daily updates. Now I am addicted! Besides the updates, I love reading everyones comments! Lol. Everyone is so great here 😃
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my friend told about this site and how kewl it was and also for the ever so famous jjkn updates!!! 😆

I joined cause i love the updates......and all the comments and jokes and everything and last but not the least, i love all the ppl that we have here........hehehehehe i'm serious guys.......😉

Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago
fatty1 thumbnail
i joined because of my favorite shows tum bin jaoon kahan and jassi jaissi kah nohin.😊
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I joined 'cuz of Kahin To Hoga........( Sujal actually...)
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Me too.......was looking up interviews on Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal ) of Kahiin to Hoga on google search and came across India Forums.........was a silent reader for 2 days and then joined up....and now I'm hooked.😉