Members Lounge

Why you joined India Forums? - Page 2

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: cutereems

I just came across this site when i did google search for JJKN. First few days I was just reading all the topics. But later i was very fascinated by the topics and people of If. SO i thought of joining.

...i did a google search on Kkusum and i came across IF, and just like you Cutereems, later I decided to join

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aniifuzz thumbnail
JASSIIII! The reason i joined Indiaforums, as you can probably already tell is JJKN. I am absolutely addicted to that show but cant get it cause sony isn't showing on my tv for some reason. The daily updates are what i live for. Thank you Indiaforums!
samie thumbnail
I JOINED COZ I WAS INTERESTED IN KKUSUM BUT KNOW I WATCH HALF OF THE SHOWS UPDATED HERE AS THE FORUM MADE THEM COOL Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
dkaddict thumbnail
I got hooked on Tumhari Disha and went looking for something, anything, related to that show. I joined almost right away, as I enjoyed the posts so much! This is the only forum I think I've ever used more than a handful of times. It helps when the topic(s) is so addictive....
cowz_lover thumbnail

shahid lover told me to join(she's my friend)

reccomended it to me๐Ÿ˜›

shahidlover24 thumbnail
i joined india forums after a long time of being a silent reader ๐Ÿ˜† i luved reading everythin every1 wrote! and the updates were excellent!
kdmh thumbnail
i join cause i wanted to know how you guys feel about kdmh not me kkoi dil mein hai and other shows. plus i lovโค๏ธe this website two thumps up for india-forums๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amisha22

Like everyone else, I first came across this forum while looking for updates of television shows.๐Ÿ˜Š The first few weeks, i used to read the updates and the comments made by members. Then, I decided that I wanted to express my views on different topics too so I decided to join the forum. Now, I can't stay away from it because of the wonderful friends that I have made.๐Ÿ˜Š

SAME... i searched like so many n this site kept on coming up so im joined and im glad i did!!!
fairy_tale thumbnail
i just came across this forum and joined it after few days. you know guys im not a big fan of tv serials and i usually dont watch tv at all.. but after reading the update here and all the comments and stuff i started watching 3 shows regularly.. piya ka ghar (i only read updates here coz in us we are way behind) kkusum and jjkn! after reading the posts i realized how popular these shows are so i thought why im left behind ๐Ÿ˜† and now i love all these shows specially JJKN!!
anshu thumbnail

I had been to the US for a month, ; with no television at my place and the desire to know how much Purab's love had progressed [in JJKK]found this site which contained deadly updates by'deadly'.But after a week the site was accessible only to members so registered myself.

Now though have stopped watching JJKN or even reading the updates[without Purab around, the serial has lost its charm] ,still I keep visiting the site for Reth, Tumhari Disha and Kareena updates.