Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

cowz_lover

cowz_lover

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

HI,

I just wanted to know why everyone joined India-forums.

So can everyone plz post why u have joined.

Thanx in advanceBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why you joined India Forums?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I joined IF for updates on JJKN. I was reading the updates without joining, but the topics were really intersting and i wanted to particpate so i joined IF. Now, I'm so glad that i joined. Smile

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I joined because of the awesome updates of jjkn written by deadly. I wasn't about to access the jjkn section so I made myself a member and I am glad I did that! I read all of the great updates from the beginning of jjkn writtten by deadly that I came to read these updates daily. That is the main reason I joined and I am proud of it too!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I just came across this site when i did google search for JJKN. First few days I was just reading all the topics. But later i was very fascinated by the topics and people of If. SO i thought of joining.

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

I joined for the updates of YMLH.....I once serched for YMLH and I got results Nirav's site and IF. I was reading the updates from Nirav's site and then ur comments on IF...and then som of the comments and topics were really interesting and good. So i decided to join IF. and from that day on ...I am totally addicted to this forum...I am on this site....most of the time....ven I am on net!!...I still read my updates on Nirav's site...but thank him hereBig smile

and this is my 500th post...I have never participated that much in any of the fourms which I have joined so far....in most cases I have even forgotten wat my user name and passwords were!LOLBig smile

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 01 February 2005 at 11:00pm

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I found Vijay's initial site where he had posted Mona Singh's pic---i found the site by searching for Mona Singh on google.  I started visiting in April, but didn't join until August.  I was very impressed by the dedicated updates that Deadly and the other coolbies gave and i thought it was great that you can find so much info on all your favorite t.v. shows all on one site!!

On a more personal note, I have been going through a really stressful last few months b/c i'm trying hard to get into medical school and this forum has been a major stress releaser for me.  After a loooong day of studying, I love coming on here and reading the funny and insightful posts made by our great members---it always helps me clear my mind. Smile

I really love this site and all its members and have made many great friends here.  This site has definitely become an integral part of my life and I am very happy that I found it. Smile

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I was searching for Kusum updates and found IF. Was coming here since August but joined in November. I am very glad that i joined. I made lot of nice friends on this site

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Like everyone else, I first came across this forum while looking for updates of television shows.Smile The first few weeks, i used to read the updates and the comments made by members. Then, I decided that I wanted to express my views on different topics too so I decided to join the forum. Now, I can't stay away from it because of the wonderful friends that I have made.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top