*|Ranbir-Priyanka|* aka $RanKa$ FC Join In

Posted: 14 years ago

WELCOME

TO THE FIRST

RanKa FanClub!

RANBIR KAPOOR
Ranbir Kapoor (Hindi: ????? ????, born 28 September 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood movies. He first appeared in the 2007 film Saawariya for which he won a Filmfare Best Male Debut Award. Born to actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, Kapoor is the great grandson of Prithviraj Kapoor and the grandson of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor. He is the brother of Riddhima Kapoor and his uncles are Randhir Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor. Other notable family members include his cousins Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Nikhil Nanda. As a child, Kapoor studied at Bombay Scottish School in Mahim, Mumbai, and went on to pursue method acting at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.[1]

PRIYANKA CHOPRA

Priyanka Chopra (Hindi: ???????? ??????; born 18 July 1982)[1] is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000.[2]

Chopra made her acting debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan. The following year, she made her Hindi film debut with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and followed it with the hit Andaaz, for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2004 she became the second woman to win the Filmfare Best Villain Award, which she received for her critically acclaimed performance in Aitraaz. Chopra would later have commercial success with films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Krrish (2006) and Don - The Chase Begins Again.[3] Chopra earned a Filmfare Best Actress Award and a National Film Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of a model in Fashion (2008) and has thus established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses in Bollywood.[4][5]

Separate they are just two other souls, but together they create a passionate mix of FIRE AND ICE

HERE IS THE PLACE FOR ALL YOU FANATICS WHO CANNOT RESIST THE PASSIONATE ECSTASY THAT THESE TWO PROVIDE!

Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra come together on screen for the FIRST TIME with Anjaana Anjaani! The movie is supposed to be a REAL romance movie, and not a rom-com (Priyanka via twitter). The movie is set in the exotic locations of Bangok and New York! The movie is set to hit the theatres on July 2nd 2010. So mark your calenders.

*FC RULES*
~Discuss RanKa only. No HarmaNka, ShaNks, RanbIka, RaNam, etc,~
~Discuss AA as freely as you want. Guess what it will be based on, yada yada yada,~
~Shoot me a PM and I will add you.~
~Of course you can discuss Ranbir and Priyanka as individuals!~
~No fighting~
~No po*n, sexually explicit stuff etc.~
~Participate in discussions, contests~
~DO NOT open a new thread. I WILL do that.~
~When you PM me wanting to join the FC, do tell me whether you want to be a RAGING FIRE or SOOTHING ICE.~

|RAGING FIRE AND SOOTHING ICE|
|NidheyaCole (Nidheya Suresh)| ^RAGING FIRE^

|Zarwulicious| ^SOOTHING ICE^

|Kayamath_fan2 (Anu}|  ^RAGING FIRE^

|throughmyvains|

|--Parm--|

|Sakina_Chatterb|

|shahidlicious (Kiran)|

|aish_punk (Aishwarya)| ^SOOTHING ICE^

|Jatt_girl|

|dmg1_mjht (Pia)|

|achoose|

|Rohini.Star|

|Neha_K|
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

RANBIR KAPOOR

PICTURE GALLERY
WILL EDIT SOON

PRIYANKA CHOPRA

PICTURE GALLERY

WILL EDIT SOON
I'm Nidheya and I'm welcoming all of you to this glorious world of RanKa!!
hye count me inn plzzz.. love the,m togather
sure!!! So wanna be raging fire or soothing ice?
Heyyyy Nidzz !!!!! thanks for the link and OMGGG!!!! IM sooo joining this CC !!!!! I LUBBBBBB PC !!!!!!!!!! shes my all time fav actress !!!!
acha...sooo.....mujhse dosti karogi ?? After all, we share our fav actress !!! =D Im anu ! you probably saw me somewhere in the MJHT forum... !!
HEy Anu!!!!
Great to meet you!!!!

PC's my faveeeeeeeeeeeeee actress too!!! And of course I will be your frriend!!!
JUst tell me whether you are raging fire or soothing ice...we need some theme for our FC right??? And it's Fire and Ice!!
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

HEy Anu!!!!
Great to meet you!!!!

PC's my faveeeeeeeeeeeeee actress too!!! And of course I will be your frriend!!!
JUst tell me whether you are raging fire or soothing ice...we need some theme for our FC right??? And it's Fire and Ice!!

Yayyy !! coool !! OMG! cant decide! I ll pic raging fire !!! 😳😆😳 what are you Nidzz ??
Raging Fire of course!!!! Totally love the passion associated with fire!! Will edit that!!!
See you tomorrow at around 7:30 pm here!!! Gotta sleep...school...:(