Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Han yehi pyar hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yahi Pyar Hai? (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
ye vo ROG he jis ka koi ilaaz nahi he ....kisi ke paas bhi nahi he.

ye dard ka bhi apna ek mazaa he .....u are lucky jo tumhe ye dard mila he.Smile

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreen_786

ok first ques of mine<br>
wht was ur reaction when u gotta know dat he's making a cumback?<br>
did u slept da night when u saw him for da 1st tym in LTL ??<br>

I unfortunately didnt see LoveStory as I dont live in India, so had no idea about it. So really didnt know anything about him. But the day he entered LTL, after watching him for the first time, I was like speechless. I didnt sleep whole night and did as much research about him as I could and now I believe I have read everything about him that is available on Internet, watched every video of lovestory available on youtube, and have read every article written about him so far. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JJJUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTT LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIMMMMMM :-)

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santu2009

ye vo ROG he jis ka koi ilaaz nahi he ....kisi ke paas bhi nahi he.<br><br>ye dard ka bhi apna ek mazaa he .....u are lucky jo tumhe ye dard mila he.Smile<br>

You are right, but I want to be more lucky and get my love as well. I just cant live without him. I want him to be in front of my eyes all the time...

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

first of all welcome to the forum luvumishal. and secondly tell me are you my clone? or by any chance are you spying on me. becuz uve listed down my activities from the past week or so. <br>anyways iss rog se bachne ki koi ummeed nahin hain...join the icu along with all of us. <br>

Nahi Shreya, I dont want to join ICU. Rather I want to fly to India and meet him and tell him that I love you and want you and you only. See, he is not even married. You never know, perhaps he's waiting for me Heart

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santu2009

ye vo ROG he jis ka koi ilaaz nahi he ....kisi ke paas bhi nahi he.

ye dard ka bhi apna ek mazaa he .....u are lucky jo tumhe ye dard mila he.

wah wah

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Mishal Mishal ........Mere paas tum sada waapis aa jaooooooooo. Tera karun intezaar, tu mere dil ka karar, itna hai aitbaar, manungi naa main bhi haar...................

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Bin tere kys hai Jeena,
Sooni Khaali Raatein
Rookhi feeki baatein
Har aahat pe chaukun
Tujhko Harsu dekhun
Tujhko Har dam sochun
Tujhko Har Pal Chahun
Tere bin To Jiwan Mera Hai Intezaar
Bin Tere Kya Hai Jeena

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.