Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LuvuMishal

LuvuMishal

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Saara din office mein, india-forums kholke na jaane LTL ke pages mein kya dhundti hoon. Shaam ko ghar aakar sabse pehle youtube pe kal ke episode phir se dekhti hoon, haan paani peene se bhi pehle, subah ko 4 baje tak jagti hun taaki aaj raat ka latest episode dekh sakun, Internet explorer ki history mein har jagah mishal raheja ki hi search nazar aati hai, kya ise hi pyaar kehte hain ki main paagal ho rahi hoon? Pata nahi koi apni aankhon se baatein kaise kar sakta hai? Mishal ki smile dekh kar kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta hai ki mainu ishq da lageya rog, mere bachne di nahiyo umeed. kya karoon friends, help me out please...Uske chehre se nazar hi nahi hat ti. The way he talks with his eyes is actually making me mad, literally I am madly in love with you Mishal. Please, tell me what to do.....

Edited by LuvuMishal - 04 February 2010 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9shivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yahi Pyar Hai?" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
first of all welcome to the forum luvumishal. and secondly tell me are you my clone? or by any chance are you spying on me. becuz uve listed down my activities from the past week or so.
anyways iss rog se bachne ki koi ummeed nahin hain...join the icu along with all of us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yaar iye to bahot bura rog hain aur kafi infectious bhi hain kyunki meri haalat bhi kuch aisi hi hain. Dattabhao ki ankhen, kitna kuch keh jati hain woh ankhen. Zubaan ki zaroorat kise hain jab ankhen itni baat kehti hain to?  

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ok first ques of mine
wht was ur reaction when u gotta know dat he's making a cumback?
did u slept da night when u saw him for da 1st tym in LTL ??

Anshi_1692

Goldie

Anshi_1692

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
meri halat bhi kuch aisi hi hai...leaving my studies i keep on checking this page....Embarrassed

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Lolz!! hum sab ka haal bilkul same to same..i cant concentrate on my studies, lolz! :D

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Ur so ryt! He is a man of few words but his eyes speak a lot. Its so sexy Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuMishal

Saara din office mein, india-forums kholke na jaane LTL ke pages mein kya dhundti hoon. Shaam ko ghar aakar sabse pehle youtube pe kal ke episode phir se dekhti hoon, haan paani peene se bhi pehle, subah ko 4 baje tak jagti hun taaki aaj raat ka latest episode dekh sakun, Internet explorer ki history mein har jagah mishal raheja ki hi search nazar aati hai, kya ise hi pyaar kehte hain ki main paagal ho rahi hoon? Pata nahi koi apni aankhon se baatein kaise kar sakta hai? Mishal ki smile dekh kar kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta hai ki mainu ishq da lageya rog, mere bachne di nahiyo umeed. kya karoon friends, help me out please...Uske chehre se nazar hi nahi hat ti. The way he talks with his eyes is actu ally making me mad, literally I am madly in love with you Mishal. Please, tell me what to do.....
obviously you have a MAJOR CRUSH on him but its not your fault everyone on this forum is going through same feelings. this forum has become superactive after mishals entry. apart from his eyes and his smile i like his voice alot the way he delivers his dialogues , i keep waiting for him to say something

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.