Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

It is confirmed that LNMDJ is going off the air. So I thought we should all put down what we want to see.

First of all a big thank you to the team of CVs/Channel/PH for giving us one of the best series in Indian TV .

Clap

Star

Now coming to what I would like to see before the series ends

We would like to see lots of comedy and happiness before the show ends.

NO PTC
Could we please please pretty please have only the fab six in the last week.....please send the PTC packing......atleast for the last week please give us our original LNMDJ back........send them off.......we do not care where....we just want them to get lost.....PLEASE NO MAUSI, RAANI OR MUNNA ESPECIALLY ON THE LAST DAY Embarrassed

I wish Prithvi already knows about PTC's evilness and so when they try to turn everyone against the sisters and are about to succeed or what not, Prithvi spoils their plan and reveals the truth about them. (I know this is like a dream come true and most likely won't happen but still I wish it does) (Indigal07's request)

i want the story that sam was knowing all abt tunna rani and moss and he was jst acting so that the truth comes out
(Aparajhita's request)

BONDING SCENES

Sameer should apologize properly to Prithvi and then to Damz Embarrassed

Then I want Sameer-Damz bonding scene Embarrassed

I want to see some Prithvi- Rosh bonding scenes Embarrassed

Varun and Avni bonding scenes Embarrassed

VARNI WEDDING

Please show us a nice wedding for Varni Embarrassed

The big fat indian wedding that Rosh always dreamed about (Nachiket94's request and all of ours too)

Please can we have Goldie back on the show discussing wedding stuff with Rosh Embarrassed

Maybe the brothers can be the ladke waale and argue with the sisters since they are the ladki waale and then the boundaries get blurred and there is a totally funny scene. You could show Damini and Avni miffed at their hubbies and how their hubbies manofy and pataofy them Day Dreaming....that would be a mind-blowingly awesome scene.
Day Dreaming

A song sequence similar to Chalka Chalka re picturized all all six (Aaditi's request)

Krupsie's requests

i want them to rid the PTC and sadness  stuff by next monday and then Have the rest of the weeks for Varni wedding arrangements......

I want a nice happy time among the SIX!

like spread out the wedding thingie over the whole week!

give some awesome mehndi song.......like on Mahi way or Salaam-e-ishk

Sameer's nautanki returning!

Prithvi and damini argue in a funny lovely way over wedding arrangements and stuff........

Give awesome Prithvi-rosh scenes!

Just everything is happy and funny!

ALL COUPLES TOGETHER SCENES

Please show us some nice family bonding scenes

I wanna see all six standing before the pics of Baloo-Suman and Ila and getting aashirwaad

Show that they came out of the bankuptcy (I do not care if there was not enough time.....they went bankrupt overnightROFL...they can come out of it overnight too ROFL)

They bought back the Manali house and everyone is happy there with the Savni baby and maybe PriDa have a baby too and maybe Varni has one on the way. Embarrassed

Last wonderful song sequence with all the couples (Rads' request)

PriDa SCENES

another marjawan (no stupid RB this time....finish what you started ROFL
ROFL) Embarrassed

I want to see PriDa riding toofi Embarrassed

Send PriDa on a honeymoon. Embarrassed

We want to see Prithvi taking care of Damini Embarrassed

Please send Damini back to work.....show her and Prithvi working side by side in the office and at home......the ideal couple.....maybe they can have a teensy weensy fight (like the good old days) and then make up.
Embarrassed

I want Damz to get pregnant and they should have a chil after the leap (Aparajhita's request)

Sonika's requests
another rain sequence on prida which will b very romantic n both in black  Day Dreaming 
prida on a dinner date n spending whole night in d beach
prida going on a drive on d bike 
i want damz being preggers telling pri about it so shyly n want 2 pri expressions at dat moment
pri celebrating damz birthday
atleast one  scene where pri wakes up before damz in d morn totally lost in her n wishing her good morn wid a sweet kiss

SAVNI SCENES

I want you to show Savni with the baby Embarrassed

I want Sam back in full "nautanki" mode. Big smile

More specific demands will come from Savni fans .....Savni fans please add your demands. Embarrassed

i want a proper romantic savni scene in which dere wont b ne  baby talks.......i mean dey can tell  how much dey love each oder (Karneetholic's request)

Avni kissing Sam (Nachiket94's request)

sam in his naughty avaatr wid avni.n avni's sharmana (Antara's request)

Sam teaching and telling stories to his baby (Antara's request)

Cozy Savni scenes (Antara's request)

Sudi_karneet's requests

1.sameer sitting beside avni after the birht of their child in d hospital... that will be really a gr88 one(it cn be short one also dsnt mind as we r running out of tym...just 3 weeksCryCry)

2.sameer and avni playing wid their baby

3. prida and varni  playing wid savni baby in thier dyning space and sameer and avni watching them frm a distance and smilingSmileSmile....it will be superbb sweet scene ...savni baby wid his/her chachas and chachis

4.savni baby sleeping beside avni and sameer romancing wid avniTongueWink

WE WANT TOOFI BACK

We miss Toofan....could you please bring her back and show PriDa riding her before the show ends.

MISCELLANEOUS
Lovely , hot( read intimate yet decent) PriDa, SavNi & VarNi Scenes! (Rads' request)

mysterious man being Inder( for Amby's sake plz) (Rads' request)

I am getting greedy.....ok we all are LOL LOL LOL I know that.....par kya karen last chance haina Wink

Savni fans and Varni fans and of course my fellow PriDaholics....what are you guys waiting for....chalo shuru ho jao Approve

Jhan Hug

Edited by liv2laugh - 05 February 2010 at 7:06am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

demi_17Jas4udoop4addy92achumendee86hira_123sonika.dlnmdj_greatfanavni_19Dark_Starmegz.10bhavana92...Maham...soapbubbleLifez_BeautifulEsha_018sam.desigirl_18-Sarzz-Arya311Rach.Maz.-Doppelganger--Sid-.Aparajhita.adits7vikiliksfanPreternaturalsankalp_prapti..Serendipity..Shwetha!kooliioInfinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJian requests for how to end LNMDJ - our needs" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Totalllyyy Jhan !!

Hamein yeh sab milnaaa hiiii hogaa !!!

We love this show and we love all of them ... the CV's BETTER show us this and speaking about the PTC ...

Unko toh Guantanamo Bay mein hamesha hamesha bandh karnaa chahiye ... and send Rani to Rapunzel's Tower ... with just a ray of light entering in!! DeadDead

Aur ideas ... baadmein ... busy making a post on my version of lnmdj:season 2

Rachy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavana92Preternaturaladits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
mujrim(criminal) ko puccha k marne se pehle tumhari aakri khwaish kya hai"...toh woh bola "ki meri khwaish hai meri faansi(hang 2 death) rokh di jaaye...ya phirmeri  jagah faansi aap chad jayein"..... similarly can v req dm 2 nt pull d shw off air....or instead let sum other shw go off air...Wink...

bt on a serious note....i wanna c all dt jhanz hs req......gud post dear.....v wanna c d six bonding wid each other....n if u all remember d chalka chalka song seq ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming........i wanna c a similar 1 on varosh wedding.....

Edited by aaditti7 - 04 February 2010 at 7:19am

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Good pile up Jhaan!

Ditto to all your demands!Wink

vikynme

IF-Rockerz

vikynme

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
gr8 one jhan...4 savni scnes i wnt dese:

--sam in his naughty avaatr wid avni.n avni's sharmana'
-- sam teaching telling stories 2 his baby
--cozy savni scenes

antara

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hey jhan awesome post
I think if they havent packed up their shooting then we can reqs them
but we hv to do it quickly or else they'll pack up......
wat say???

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Sorry double post

Edited by rexy34 - 04 February 2010 at 7:38am

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Loved the post jhanHugAll the demands u have made are my demands too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top