Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

GUYS WHAT SAY ABOUT ONLINE LOVE PEOPLE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

Originally posted by mr.superkool

love is love yar...i do believe if ur love is true it doesnt matter...if itz online...i saw my frnd whoz in luv online...so it happens n though ppl on net are fake quite a few times bt i belive there r some good ppl too..n itz ur fate agar kismat me online luv likha he...then u cnt help it na:)

well i agree too..
many ppl does online love
well if its fake u can know that very well in couple of days
when it goes to long and long and u meet them later on with sum plans then that love can also turn into relationshipSmile
so totally with ya
and about kismath then agar aapko koi samne se ithna pyaar karta hai toh kismath bhi aapke saath hi haiSmile

haan its true yar....fake ppl ko kuch din ya weeks me hi aap find out kar sakte ho..n pyar he toh he...online luv me i guess trust aur zyada hota he Smile..bt ya isme patience chaiye bohut....Smile

no i dont think so...i mean agree ki not all people on net are bad..but the good ones are very few..and as for trust is concerned..it is very less because anybody can make up anything about them just to impress you..i have heard many cases like that where people think that they are in love and even plan to meet the other person...but it turns out that he was just playing around Ouch

so ya..you cant completely trust the other person..there's no harm in being friends..but where love is concerned..you have to be really careful...initally it could be just a crush...just make sure you know what you are doing. you cant put everything on kismat...you too have to think logically..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GUYS WHAT SAY ABOUT ONLINE LOVE PEOPLE (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ali

I dont want to be but I guess I slightly agreee with dream
about patience, understanding, being faithful etc etc

personally i believe online love is just stupid, sorry to ppl who r in online love,
but again like she said it depends on ur KISMAT
exactly i agree but not always online love is a fake love it also can be true

shininggal2008

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

no i dont think so...i mean agree ki not all people on net are bad..but the good ones are very few..and as for trust is concerned..it is very less because anybody can make up anything about them just to impress you..i have heard many cases like that where people think that they are in love and even plan to meet the other person...but it turns out that he was just playing around Ouch

so ya..you cant completely trust the other person..there's no harm in being friends..but where love is concerned..you have to be really careful...initally it could be just a crush...just make sure you know what you are doing. you cant put everything on kismat...you too have to think logically..Embarrassed

i agree with ya that u cant keep everything on kismat and all
also that all u cant trust all the time
but if u meet the person and again back to ur place and keep on meeting him\her and know about the person then the love can also become trueSmile

shininggal2008

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha5

Hey
My love story started on Net and after 5 yrs we got married and now we have kids too. All I can say is all you need here is TRUST............
first congrats for the love u got on net..
and i agree trust is the important thing here
and with trust u must also have the ablility to meet the person on right time and think much about the fact before u get into love and u must also have to be in waitings to meet up for long long time mostly but yet it can be a true love onr or other daySmile

shininggal2008

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
well it can be genuine..u cant know..because i've seen two people..who met online..n fell in <3..n they're still together after 2 years..n they love each other truly!..

but i've also seen a couple who get married online..it was a fake one..n i dont think they talked after that day.

so it depends upon the person..

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ali

personally i believe online love is just stupid, sorry to ppl who r in online love,

nai ...itz nt stupid....bt ppl r often fake online...par wen u r in luv i guess u'll find out if hez lying or ntEmbarrassed

shininggal2008

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ali

nai ...itz nt stupid....bt ppl r often fake online...par wen u r in luv i guess u'll find out if hez lying or ntEmbarrassed
exactly i agreeClapClap

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Please do not post in all CAPS. It's considered shouting on net and not allowed on IF.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top