Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

no i dont think so...i mean agree ki not all people on net are bad..but the good ones are very few..and as for trust is concerned..it is very less because anybody can make up anything about them just to impress you..i have heard many cases like that where people think that they are in love and even plan to meet the other person...but it turns out that he was just playing around

so ya..you cant completely trust the other person..there's no harm in being friends..but where love is concerned..you have to be really careful...initally it could be just a crush...just make sure you know what you are doing. you cant put everything on kismat...you too have to think logically..😳

i agree with ya that u cant keep everything on kismat and all
also that all u cant trust all the time
but if u meet the person and again back to ur place and keep on meeting him\her and know about the person then the love can also become true😊
mr.superkool thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha5

Hey

My love story started on Net and after 5 yrs we got married and now we have kids too. All I can say is all you need here is TRUST............

first congrats for the love u got on net..
and i agree trust is the important thing here
and with trust u must also have the ablility to meet the person on right time and think much about the fact before u get into love and u must also have to be in waitings to meet up for long long time mostly but yet it can be a true love onr or other day😊
aish_punk thumbnail
well it can be genuine..u cant know..because i've seen two people..who met online..n fell in <3..n they're still together after 2 years..n they love each other truly!..

but i've also seen a couple who get married online..it was a fake one..n i dont think they talked after that day.

so it depends upon the person..
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ali

I dont want to be but I guess I slightly agreee with dream

about patience, understanding, being faithful etc etc

personally i believe online love is just stupid, sorry to ppl who r in online love,
but again like she said it depends on ur KISMAT

nai ...itz nt stupid....bt ppl r often fake online...par wen u r in luv i guess u'll find out if hez lying or nt😳
mr.superkool thumbnail
Originally posted by: dream

nai ...itz nt stupid....bt ppl r often fake online...par wen u r in luv i guess u'll find out if hez lying or nt😳

exactly i agree👏👏
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please do not post in all CAPS. It's considered shouting on net and not allowed on IF.
mr.superkool thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

well it can be genuine..u cant know..because i've seen two people..who met online..n fell in <3..n they're still together after 2 years..n they love each other truly!..

but i've also seen a couple who get married online..it was a fake one..n i dont think they talked after that day.

so it depends upon the person..

very much true
mr.superkool thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Please do not post in all CAPS. It's considered shouting on net and not allowed on IF.

sorry would try to not post in caps
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Weell it not bad but i wouldnt do that
couse yewh no nothing about the person until yewh meet face to face and plus it can be the wrong person
but those who like the idea i wouldnt have anything against that cuz its yewhr choice
mr.superkool thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissSweetyPie

Weell it not bad but i wouldnt do that

couse yewh no nothing about the person until yewh meet face to face and plus it can be the wrong person
but those who like the idea i wouldnt have anything against that cuz its yewhr choice

nice one😊