Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

should cr8ves face the music of legal action?

Poll Question: shud cr8vs be punished for their irresponsible and negligent cr8vty?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [81.82%]
2 [18.18%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

If a doctor is negligent and irresponsible in his profession that person is either punished or  not allowed

to practice..and in similar lines i can think of engineering as another profession where punishment is

meted out should irresponsible actions and negligence come to limelight..

I  just wonder should creatives who are irresponsible and negligent in their creativity be

given immunity from facing legal action in the name of keeping creativity alive????

Kindly note: I do these polls just 2 share my feelings and know how others feel about the same..

Edited by shivani109 - 04 February 2010 at 3:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyouvijaya_lsshonuu

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
 Whenever i come here i find some post which is derrogative and negative.....i agree we all have a right to express our views....but come on guys...why dont some of you accept the present position of uttaran...the creatives probably get nightmares if they were to ever come here.....when on the outside they are probably in seventh heaven thanks to the success of this show!!... Please dont get me wrong...everyone has a right to say what they like...but who in their normal senses would take legal action against a drama just because it is portraying negative characters ..because every single serial today has them..even the top show lado is only doing well because of the ongoing evil actions of ammaji and her victories.
Unfortunately in the tv industry here  this is what creativity is and this is what brings in the numbers that each of them want..
If action has to be taken it should be against the entire  Indian tv Industry for changing the meaning of creativity as you say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211radash

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
the show is not successful because of the current track..
it is because of the catchy track which was shown earlier few months back ..
if the creatives had shown such bullshit track earlier ...it wouldnt be ever noticed ...
the creatives have to be somewhat responsible - at least 50 %
 - some ethics ,morals to the minimum at least
that's the least we can expect...
nowadays they are stooping so low to save a negative character ..
its totally unbelievable and undigestable..
negative remarks are for the current track..
if we go through the posts during july-august they were all positive ..
one cant expect to get full marks if you write wrong answer ...
who will think of marraige sitting in a rehab...first he needs to be steady himself ..
who is the female lead or male lead - what are they doing - absolutely complicated ..
dream sequences are shown as episodes and precaps
colors have been in lot of legal tangles before for lados also for protraying police officers in bad light
and for few other shows ..
they definitely need to be shown the legal way
 there is lot of difference between  showing creativity and fooling the viewers around

Edited by vijaya_ls - 04 February 2010 at 5:05am

shivani9shonuu

palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i don't even know what to say...u want to put the whole nation on the stand?u guys never watched tv before this in ur life??never seen a balaji show??? never seen a hindi movie???they don't even show a fraction what is happening in real life.open up a newspaper and see!!!!i don't even know what to say.speechlessUnhappy

radashshivani9

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I think its useless to come and argue here.......few people not liking the track or the show wont change the fact that its one of the best.......if people didnt like the track they wouldnt watch!!!..its really as simple as that......after all this is fiction and its a drama...how can it show realities...which serial on tv is showing realities exept afcourse the reality shows.......i am sure the creatives are happy with the response ...i would hope they dont come here as it would bog them down terribly...that too for no ryme of reoson...i am very sorry to say this particular forum has really taken the cake in critisizing the show..if its not tapu..then its creatives..if its not creatives its ichha..if its not iccha its gunwanti..i tell you its gone out of hand..

I  am surprised how no one has put a stop to this nonstop degradation of actors or their roles or then creatives!!!!!..its really very sad......

Edited by sonia77 - 04 February 2010 at 9:54am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palma0211

i don't even know what to say...u want to put the whole nation on the stand?u guys never watched tv before this in ur life??never seen a balaji show??? never seen a hindi movie???they don't even show a fraction what is happening in real life.open up a newspaper and see!!!!i don't even know what to say.speechlessUnhappy

Hey Palma Dear,

Nice to see your interaction again, just to clarify your doubts..i have watched soaps, movies..., in the past

and also have a fair idea of what is going on now.......

I dont wish to bring any nation to a standstill..but this is a very genuine question that come across my

mind and wish to know how others feel...

I see no reason for panic...Smile

Edited by shivani109 - 04 February 2010 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
after watching uttaran
one can definitely say ekta serials were far better
at least dream sequences were not there - that too important ones !!!
films are fictions - if they are good they strike with masses
and nowadays films also have a realistic approach ..
sometimes success goes above a person's head
that's what has happened to the creatives of uttaran ...
when films dont bring nation to a standstill ..why on the earth would one want for a stupid serial to bring the nation to a standstill ..

Edited by vijaya_ls - 04 February 2010 at 8:37pm

shivani9shonuu

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey,

Do theyneed any educational qualification? Is there a body which looks into these things.
Esp for mass media?

vijaya_lsshonuu

Go to top