Australian Open...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hello People,

I was searching for a post about this but I couldnt find it so I thought that I should inform you guys Big smile . Or in short maybe most of you are not interested in tennis.

Australian Open finals took place last week, with many exciting paths, forehand and backhands...

WINNERS

Women's Doubles- Serena and Venus Williams

Women's Singles- Serena William def. Justin Henin

Men's Single- Roger Federer def. Andy Murray

I am not sure of the other draws Wink

PS If this was posted before u, Mods can always close the topic Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Australian Open..." in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top