Cid...London Ki Sher...

Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ˜­πŸ‘He he...guys 18th november ka cid...london ...hi london dekhayi diya...

Aakhir...Acp london mein jo hai...

overall, episode was good...and the best dialogue...Of Bp Singh...

Ye CID hai...Ye majak nahi hai..Ye Acp london mein kya kar raha hai...

Cid acp ne cid officer ko goli mar di..jo aabhi tak nahi hua ..wo aaj hi gaya...hehe...what a dialogue...

nakul and Acp dono Daksh ke peeche pade hai...

Raj ka dialogue:

Jaha tak mein Acp prudhman ko janata hoon...jarror uski koi wajah hogi...

and then the sunder ladki ki photo...what a dialogue...πŸ˜‰

Daya: Ye khadus ko sab kaise pata chal jata hai...πŸ˜†

hehe...I am laughing at that scene...Bpsingh has caught him nervous..πŸ˜†.

overall London episode rocking...But also Onl next friday remains for Rajivians....😭

Rahil Aazam...in Nurse role...funny look as well as talking in Woman voice is really fun...πŸ˜†

great work Cid team...πŸ‘

yeh!! CID rocks !!!! dats d main reason y CID is my fav show coz dey also do summin good and make it realistic

CID IS THE BEST!!!! πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒ
when they showed prad walking on london street and the music, the only person came to my mind was priya.

priya!!! where are you? did your dil go dhadak dhadak... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ prad was looking handsome.
When Acp ka picture draw ho raha tha...london ke street pe..it was funny picture...
But that stupid guy ne phad dala... 😑
Originally posted by princess1

When Acp ka picture draw ho raha tha...london ke street pe..it was funny picture...
But that stupid guy ne phad dala... 😑

yeah!! prad was looking happy. that's a caricature. i have one when i visited hollywood. πŸ˜›
my mates were in CID!!! 😑 😑 😑 they were in it coz dey were drivin in a car and wen i saw d car in CID i paused dat bit and the no. plate of the car was the same. i wish i was in CID 😭 😭
That's so cool Shaks...it is nice to see someone you know on a show! 😊
Why is ACP looking on streets and asking any Indian he sees about Duranda (Or some similar name.) Is London a village that he can go all over the town and find some person. Also it was funny that after hearing the name all NRIs were scared to death. That did not look realistic to me. I expected more from the CID team.

Originally posted by belle1989

That's so cool Shaks...it is nice to see someone you know on a show! 😊

only if it was me on CID though!!

Originally posted by bluepink

when they showed prad walking on london street and the music, the only person came to my mind was priya.

priya!!! where are you? did your dil go dhadak dhadak... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ prad was looking handsome.

oh anju 😭 i missed this episode and the rerun.

I am hoping that Nomi has uploaded this and I can see my prad.❀️