Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

The new drama prediction...."peep in 2 see"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
So, the new drama is between Bhide and Jetha regarding the computer price.

My prediction is something like this-

Bhide being not used to buying (kyunki vo sirph sochta hai!LOL) such electronic items will not understand the difference between the 2 same computers - one from Jetha's friend's shop and other one from where Bhide saw.

Surely, something would be missing in the low priced one such as- less memory,  or it might even be a second hand comp.Shocked

Someone (mostly taarak mehta) will come to know about that and will solve the difference b/w them. Then the usual "i am sorry-no no i am sorry" thing will go on till babuji stops it!LOL

So, what do you think will happen???Question

Edited by Nachiket94 - 04 February 2010 at 12:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25Priyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The new drama prediction...."peep in 2 see"" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
yaa i thought the same... bhide ne bol toh diya hai.... ke jethalal might had commison from his deal.... par i m sure that PC which he is going to buy has some probs.... like second hand hoga yaa kuch to kam hi hoga..... then it would be fun to watch... jetha bhide ko sab ke samne sunayega.... and bahot bhav khayega LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_StarPriyank.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.