Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 146

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourohindu4lyf-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

actually. let one of SRK's close relative die in a 26/11 then we will how much he will support Pak players. first people shout that nothing is done after 26/11 and when something is done then they cry discrimination. wow!!!!!!! he calls himself indian but had he been real indian, including aamir and salman, they would support others and not support the pak players.

He has never voiced his opinion/support when mattered. It was a pre-planned business move for promoting the duh movie and as per the plan SS and Rarukh are again pally just one day before advance booking opened. 
Sab drama hai, public sab janti hai phir bhi bewakoof banti hai Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf-PoisonIvy-

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Bartz

He never said anything about Mumbai belonging to all Indians etc. He only professed his love for Pk "the best neighbour one could have, in his own words" and Pk cricketers. Nobody stopped him from picking a Pk cricketer, us time woh ghanta baja raha tha, later he realised he has a release coming up so he did his usual bak bak. He's getting 24/7 free publicity for his movie since that day.

There are other people like Sachin and Mukesh Ambani who said Mumbai is for all Indians and talked about creating opportunities for everyone in Mumbai. But media is over-hyping Rarukh to promote his movie shamelessly even when he never mentioned anything about Mumbai. 

Yes, he NEVER said that. Mukesh Ambani and Sachin said it. SRK was just saddened by the non-inclusion of Paki players. Now he's saying all that crap...twisting his words that he wants ppl to visit his country.Ermm 
IMHO Pakistan blew it out of proportion. Let Indians conduct business in their own country any which way they want. The owners of IPL teams are Indian businessmen. They have no responsibility whatsoever towards players of any country...be it Pakistan, Australia, South africa...whatever.  They decided not to bid for Pakistani palyers.... it was a business decision based on profit and loss and security issues. So why did SRK have to play up to the gallery in Pakistan?? If he wanted to, he should have dared and have walked the talk...put his money where his mouth is and selected them. He still hasn't paid Shoaib Akkhtar's dues and dumped Razzaq without informing him. THEN he acts all high and mighty. ErmmErmm

I'm all for peace between the two countries. But the 26/11 situation and Kasab still on trial in India makes things volatile. So peace initiatives are welcome and all good but unnecessary comments like SRK's are not needed. Having Paki players was considered a security issue and this security issue exists coz of the existing relationship between the two countries.Think about your country and its problems first. So how about keeping it zipped Mr Khan??

But yeah I am glad he is not apologizing to the goondas in Shiv Sena. It was his opinion. Some of us may not like him airing such things but it was his darn opinion and in a democracy like India we have the right to say things without having goondas beating on your door. But we can certainly try to decipher the intent behind the opinion. And I believe he was kissing a$$ for reasons we can only guess. I think he should have kept mum. Shilpa Shetty spoke rightly when she said they'd have security issues with paki players. And it's true. SRK may not like it but he has to understand this. So keep mum, keep it zipped. It's related to your dear country. But nah...he had to act all pious and holy. Dead

That being said, the SS questioning his patriotism is not right. SRK is not a traitor.  He spoke out without thinking much about it. A man of his stature should carefully weigh his words before speaking out. And this is India, not some dictatorship where we can't give out our opinions freely without goondas breaking down our doors. They blasted him in their editorial Saamna, that was enough. Why drag it on and on??

I agree with u on the non-inclusion of pak players by IPL team owners,  maybe SRK should have kept zipped, but that dosent give the Senile Sena a right to hound up on him

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I agree SRK is good actor, but he is pure bussiness minded person, his fans are emotional fools he can play all type of games for his forth comming movie...,and TV channels like NDTV continusly showing these things...cos every one know that shahrukh is one of the managing directors of NDTV News Channel group ..These type of media and press make these issue big for publicity...common people end-up paying the price....they dont bother SRK's or Sick parties like Shiv Sena's comments or they dont bother about the selection of Pak or any contries players in IPL, public only like to watch the Game of cricket....

Edited by Believe - 09 February 2010 at 6:28am

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

actually. let one of SRK's close relative die in a 26/11 then we will how much he will support Pak players. first people shout that nothing is done after 26/11 and when something is done then they cry discrimination. wow!!!!!!! he calls himself indian but had he been real indian, including aamir and salman, they would support others and not support the pak players.

That is a very bad wish even for an enemyDead

Just because the Shahrukh, salmaan and aamir have a last name as Khan u are doubting if they are IndianDead

Do u know how many Indians love the pakistaani singers....are they not indian as well...I don't see the difference between a pakistaani singer and a player...a pakistaani is a pakistaani.....and what would call all those Indians who are eating away their own country by their corrupt practices and have managed to put India in the top corrupt countries of the world...they are Indians right?Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.return_to_hadesU-No-PooBeyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvlydebayon

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Just because the Shahrukh, salmaan and aamir have a last name as Khan u are doubting if they are IndianDead

Do u know how many Indians love the pakistaani singers....are they not indian as well...I don't see the difference between a pakistaani singer and a player...a pakistaani is a pakistaani.....and what would call all those Indians who are eating away their own country by their corrupt practices and have managed to put India in the top corrupt countries of the world...they are Indians right?Dead

Exactly my thoughts.

There are Pakistani cricket players I enjoy and would have liked seeing them in IPL. I enjoy some Pakistani musicians and own their CD's. I still continue to support these artists. Does that make me less Indian or a traitor? Does someone close to me deserve to die in a terrorist attack, so that I learn whatever lesson it is that you wish me to learn about patriotism? Or am I an exception to these rules because I happen to be a Hindu?

No I do not support any form of terrorism at all. I do want speedy trials of terrorists and justice be served immediately. No I do not support the aspects within Pakistan that harbor terrorism, nor do I support their government that does nothing to help us or even help their own country that is having a problem with terrorists.

However, I do not have anything against an ordinary Pakistani citizen, celebrity or lay person (Unless of course they explicitly condone terrorism). Is it a person's fault to be born to a certain nationality or religion? Since when did that become a crime.

As an Indian and as an American, there are many things that the respective governments or even citizen groups do that I do not like or condone. I would prefer to be seen as an individual and the values I stand for. Similarly, I extend that courtesy to an individual irrespective of nation or religion and see them for the values they stand. If they stand for intolerance or terrorism or even turning a blind eye to injustice, then I cannot respect or support them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvly

souro

souro

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

It sure is. But first, how do you know that she wished that?? I will take it as: if SRK's close relative died in 26/11 then he would've actually felt how much it hurts and maybe his reaction would've been different.

Do u know how many Indians love the pakistaani singers....are they not indian as well...
Question here is not whether some Indians love Pakistani singers or cricketers. Question is whether Pakistani singers and cricketers should be allowed to work and earn in our country.

I don't see the difference between a pakistaani singer and a player...a pakistaani is a pakistaani.....
Yes a Pakistani is a Pakistani irrespective of whether he sings or swings bat/ball. And many people in our country (India) have reservations about allowing any Pakistani to make money on Indian soil.

and what would call all those Indians who are eating away their own country by their corrupt practices and have managed to put India in the top corrupt countries of the world...they are Indians right?Dead
Did someone say that they are oh so in love with corrupt Indians??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzangelic_devilhindu4lyfFair-n-luvly-PoisonIvy-

souro

souro

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Exactly my thoughts.

There are Pakistani cricket players I enjoy and would have liked seeing them in IPL. I enjoy some Pakistani musicians and own their CD's. I still continue to support these artists. Does that make me less Indian or a traitor? Does someone close to me deserve to die in a terrorist attack, so that I learn whatever lesson it is that you wish me to learn about patriotism? Or am I an exception to these rules because I happen to be a Hindu?

No I do not support any form of terrorism at all. I do want speedy trials of terrorists and justice be served immediately. No I do not support the aspects within Pakistan that harbor terrorism, nor do I support their government that does nothing to help us or even help their own country that is having a problem with terrorists.

However, I do not have anything against an ordinary Pakistani citizen, celebrity or lay person (Unless of course they explicitly condone terrorism). Is it a person's fault to be born to a certain nationality or religion? Since when did that become a crime.

As an Indian and as an American, there are many things that the respective governments or even citizen groups do that I do not like or condone. I would prefer to be seen as an individual and the values I stand for. Similarly, I extend that courtesy to an individual irrespective of nation or religion and see them for the values they stand. If they stand for intolerance or terrorism or even turning a blind eye to injustice, then I cannot respect or support them.

If you want to protest against a country's actions, you do what, invite the people from that country to make a living in your country??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzhindu4lyfangelic_devil-PoisonIvy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top