Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 146

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I am very confused. I thought shahrukh khan was the owner of KKR. So I am confused as to why he is complaining that no-one bid for the pakistani players if he had the opportunity to do so and he didn't?
I must be missing something..could someone please explain?
no, I think he was the only one to bid fro Pak players.....but the BCCI didn't allow it. WHo told you that?LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
^ BCCi didn't allow it? Are you sure?? I heard that the IPL owners decided amongst themselves not to bid for them.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

^ BCCi didn't allow it? Are you sure?? I heard that the IPL owners decided amongst themselves not to bid for them.
IDK. I'm just not sure. Someone told me so. I live abroad so don't usually listen to much of the cricketing news except the highlights and the scores.

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by MithiBani

IDK. I'm just not sure. Someone told me so. I live abroad so don't usually listen to much of the cricketing news except the highlights and the scores.

After some research, this is what I came up with.....http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Between-the-Lies/entry/case-of-missing-pakistani-players The Govt refused to provide security, not just to Paki but all players. And the IPL owners felt.......http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_why-should-pak-players-security-be-on-us-shilpa-shetty_1338150

Copying from another site....Shilpa, co-owner of Rajasthan Royals, Preity Zinta, co-owner of the Kings XI Punjab and Lalit Modi were addressing a press conference to announce the tie-up between the IPL and Colors Television for post match coverage.

When the media wanted to know the reason behind the owners of the IPL teams boycotting Pakistani players, Shilpa Shetty said that the owners of the IPL teams decided not to bid for the Pakistani players as they could not take up the onus of their security. She was quoted as saying, "We wanted the players to be in the country and at that point of time we were more worried about security. We did not want to take onus for their security."

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I read that Shiv Sena plans to prevent the release of My Name is Khan in their hood.

Khan has a right to his opinion.
Shiv Sena has a right to their opinion.
No one should have to apologize for having an opinion no matter how wrong or right.
Threatening someone adversity over their opinion is even more wrong. 

It is but true, that the Shiv Sena is nothing but gangsta in the ghetto who hold a gun to the temple and have their way or the highway.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I don't like the immature mentality of Thackeray and his SS. WTH is this ilaka crap? RTH ji's comment has shed some light. I think Bal Thackeray wants Rockstar Games to make a special edition of GTA: GTA Bombaiya: SS edition. No, seriously, his shdy glasses give him the complete 'mamu' look. LOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I am very confused. I thought shahrukh khan was the owner of KKR. So I am confused as to why he is complaining that no-one bid for the pakistani players if he had the opportunity to do so and he didn't?
I must be missing something..could someone please explain?
no, I think he was the only one to bid fro Pak players.....but the BCCI didn't allow it. WHo told you that?LOL

And who told you that?
The least you could do is provide a link.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top