Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 146

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by debayon

I think what Meena ji is that why have they named the party after Shiv ji, while they are performing unpure and ungodly acts. The answer would be that because it's a Hindu political party.

The party is not named after Lord Shiva. It is named after Chhatrapati Shivaji, the maratha warrior. http://www.worldofbiography.com/9263-Shivaji/birth-3.htm
As angelic devil rightly said, Shivaji was named after shiv ji.

Yes he was but Shiv Sena is not referring itself as some holy religious organization named after a God. Their identity is based on the maratha warrior they look up to.

Also, some texts narrate that Chatrapti Shivaji's mother named him after the local Goddess 'Shiva Bai' to whom she would pray for a son.

Edited by MithiBani - 05 February 2010 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfMeena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Completely offbase with the comment there, The basic argument made by Shivsena has been dont embrace Pakistan, they will hurt the country and you. Now you can disagree with that position or you can agree with that position. But with the example of SRK it is again proven true

Its a very Bushesque dichotomy.

Secondly does embracing Pakistani(s) equate to embracing Pakistan? I do not know how SRK differentiates Pakistani(s) and Pakistan, he could equate the two. Personally, would like to see some entertaining Pakistan(i) cricketers in IPL because it is just cricket. I don't think that equates to me embracing Pakistan as in their political ideology and stance.

I was curious what the purpose was in you bringing up that the Pakistani underworld who is an enemy of Shiv Sena pirating My Name is Khan DVD's?

Did you mean that the piracy has proven that Pakistan has hurt SRK?

or

Agreeing with Shiv Sena would have prevented the piracy?

In either case whether SRK opposed or supported Pakistan and/or Pakistani(s) - it would make no difference to the piracy of My Name is Khan in Pakistan, unless of course Shiv Sena prevents piracy of movies made by its supporters.

Are there comparable political ramifications of piracy elsewhere?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
While I condemn violent organisations like Shiv Sena and believe that they should be dealt with harshly, I don't agree with SRK's comments about inclusion of Pakistani players in IPL.

No SRK fan has any logical answer to a simple question...

SRK says Pakistani players should have been selected then why on f***ing earth did his team not bid for a single Pakistani player, and then later on he had the audacity to say what he said with a straight face. And no-one in the media grilled him on that.

Did you guys notice that how quickly the Congress-NCP govt came in action for Rahul Gandhi's visit...they arrested so many Shiv-Sena workers, it was as if SS doesn't exist anymore.

Where was this govt when the MNS was on rampage earlier...or when SS was breathing fire against SRK?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Completely offbase with the comment there, The basic argument made by Shivsena has been dont embrace Pakistan, they will hurt the country and you. Now you can disagree with that position or you can agree with that position. But with the example of SRK it is again proven true
In case you did not know, Piracy is the problem of entire southeast asia region and last of India's worries when it comes to the list of problems we have with Pakistan.  Pakistan toh phir bhi baahar waley hain.  These goondas are hell bent on hurting their country instaed of helping it.  These should be the last people to worry about who from the outside can hurt us.  Unn ka kaam yeh andar reh ker kaafi achhey sey ker rahey hainLOL 

Still you dont understand the point, you embrace Pakistani's they hurt youLOL, Piracy is just the tool this time around.
If this Vajapayee they hurt him in some other fashion
If it is a cricketer, well they will shoot you(as evidenced by the Sri Lankan team).

See simple argument?  The argument is about how embracing pakistan will hurt you alwaysLOL 

It wasnt that you embrace the Thackeray's they hurt you(Funny example, during the Sikh riots of 1984, the Sikh's embraced the Thackeray's, 0 Sikh casualties in Mumbai, 3000+ in Delhi)

Since YOU intorduced the point about hurting India via MNIK movie piracy angle ROFL  - what are these thugs  doing when they threaten they won't let MINK release in Maharashtra? 

I dont think there was been a statement that says that they wont let MNIK release in MumbaiWink All you see
are innuendo's by the media folks that Shivsena is against releasing the movie in MumbaiLOL.

Leaders after leaders of Shivsena have come out(now if you can understand Marathi, I will cite you supporting evidenceLOL) and said they have got nothing to do with the release about the movie, see again making statements based on half informationWink
Wouldn't it hurt all those who worked in/on that film which hurts the country in return? 
 Based upon previous statement, again irrelevantWink

Sorry, In case you didnt notice, You are the one mixing themLOL 
Nope.  You did - by introducing that pirated dvd hurting India angleLOLSee the argument defined at the top AGAINLOL

BTW not trying to show your ignorance on the topic, but MNS or Raj Thackeray have as much to do with this entire SRK fiasco as the snowstorm hitting the Midatlantic states in AmericaLOL But then for some folks every particle in the world is interrelated to each otherBig smile
Just to enlighten you - these goons are the one who blew SRK's statement totally out of proportion.  They have everything to do with entire SRK fiasco as see in the news these days.  When I think chacha-bhateeja have hit the rock bottom, they amaze me by finding a new lowLOL  Losers - both of themLOL

Again, Lost  in your own maze, Bhateeja has got nothing to do with this topic of SRK, you can fabricate the argument, but he has completely stayed out of thisLOL It is amazing to me is that you just make up things as you go alongLOL 

If you still want to go on this tirade, next time around, please do some research and cite some authenticate evidence for your argument, there is none

Snowstorm hitting the Midatlantic states in the U.S. is nothing compared to the hate storm these thugs are busy creating based on regionalism.  But then for some folks every rubbish in the name of marathi manoos is above and beyond any other thing out thereTongue

Before you make up things on your own here is how it works
Shivsena favors Bacchans and vice versa. As you know Bacchans are from ......
MNS favors SRK and vice versa. As you know SRK is from .....

So this whole regionalistic angle is not valid in this conversation, however much you want to inject it here

Off the topic,

Some day I would love to engage in a debate about how the Thackeray's hurt the country, more than the Yadav's or the Karunanidhi's or the Jayalalitha's or the Chautala's or even the Gandhi'sWink. But some other day in some other debate, where it is more contextual, I will go "For" or "Against' choosing a side which has the least representationWink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I am very confused. I thought shahrukh khan was the owner of KKR. So I am confused as to why he is complaining that no-one bid for the pakistani players if he had the opportunity to do so and he didn't?
I must be missing something..could someone please explain?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top